First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miranda

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I just recently moved to Summersville and im looking for a pediatrician for my son. Any suggestions???
1 post removed
Helpful

Summersville, WV

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Summersville Pediatrics are great. They have 7 different doctors so you can always get in. If you don't like one choose another. They also have evening and Saturday appointments.
mother

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Dr, Salgado is great. Dr. Tomsho use to be but somethings changed with him. I think he needs a vacation. He doesn't care like he use to.
Miranda

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Is Dr Tomsho part of Summersville Pediatrics?
add a few

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Dr. Salgado is wonderful, and summersville only has two doctors, Dr. Salgado and Dr. Tomso, the others are only nurse practitioners. And I'd stay clear of Diane meadows, she is horrible. Her office is on the 1st floor
wrong

Richwood, WV

#7 Dec 12, 2012
add a few wrote:
Dr. Salgado is wonderful, and summersville only has two doctors, Dr. Salgado and Dr. Tomso, the others are only nurse practitioners. And I'd stay clear of Diane meadows, she is horrible. Her office is on the 1st floor
There a three doctors up there and a couple of PA's and FNP's.
Helpful

Summersville, WV

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Summerville pediatrics consists of Dr Tomsho Dr Salgado and Dr Milam. Christal Kirk, PNP Christy Phipps, PA Diane Morris, FNP and Diana Myers, PA. I personally like everyone if them but like I said before If you don't like one the next time see someone else.
Helpful

Summersville, WV

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Also there isn't anyone on the 1st floor. The main office is on the 3rd floor and Diane Morris is on the 2nd floor.
add a few

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Helpful wrote:
Also there isn't anyone on the 1st floor. The main office is on the 3rd floor and Diane Morris is on the 2nd floor.
Ok then 2nd floor and Diane Morris is horrible.
mtn_mama

Hansford, WV

#11 Dec 14, 2012
My daughter has asthma and gets exceptionally ill with just the common cold. Diane Morris is who she sees and I think she does a wonderful job. Excellent bedside manner and genuinely cares about getting her better.
Person

Summersville, WV

#12 Dec 15, 2012
mother wrote:
Dr, Salgado is great. Dr. Tomsho use to be but somethings changed with him. I think he needs a vacation. He doesn't care like he use to.
I believe it's because so many patients just want to see him and he won't say no and he's overworked. A vacation would do him good.
gabes mom

United States

#13 Dec 16, 2012
stay away, the receptionist is abusive to parents,,, find another peds dr..
alex

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Dec 16, 2012
gabes mom wrote:
stay away, the receptionist is abusive to parents,,, find another peds dr..
I believe the first poster wanted a pediatrician, not a receptionist. Ive never had a problem with her, but even if i did, that wouldnt stop me from taking my child to see Dr Tomsho; hes the best. You need to settle your differences with her somewhere else.
Goodness

United States

#15 Dec 16, 2012
I just moved to the area two years ago and just Delivered my first child here in summersville I was lucky to get dr thomsho right from the hospital he is great and really took time with my son and his medical issue and even got books out to show pictures And explain what needs to be done he amazed me ! Always answers any question I have ! I think he's got a good team working with him and have never had an issue with anyone !
Teresa

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Dr. Tomsho always was nice to the parents. But it was always rumored that he took his anger out on other co workers, doors, and chairs.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Teresa wrote:
Dr. Tomsho always was nice to the parents. But it was always rumored that he took his anger out on other co workers, doors, and chairs.
A few Year back an older RN took him up side of head with metal clipboard for his angry, threatening behavior, she gave him an attitude adjustment ... Never heard any more about it.
lucy

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
A few Year back an older RN took him up side of head with metal clipboard for his angry, threatening behavior, she gave him an attitude adjustment ... Never heard any more about it.
Thats just a plain ole lie.
1 post removed

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 18, 2012
OMGosh wrote:
<quoted text>He is a mean, old nasty man who tells big lies on topix to get everyone riled up! All he has is his computer, because no one else can stand him! Pitiful!
Sure gets you all excited,(:-)
clueless

Hansford, WV

#21 Dec 18, 2012
that office is the best around,would not take my children anywhere else. i dont care what the receptionist says or does,its not the providers. they are all very good at what they do, and that is taking care and making my kids well again.
Morgaine

Charleston, WV

#22 May 2, 2014
Diane Morris has been amazing with my daughter! She has asthma and breathing problems with any cold. She has always taken the time to answer my questions and explain anything and everything.

I have also seen Tomsho, Milam and Myers. All were really good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Big dong daddy 4,245
Ginos 8 hr Customer 3
Sumersville Sears Owner 9 hr Your time is up 5
Deputy Holdren Sat Lol 9
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) Sep 22 Andrees 80
northside scam ?????? (Mar '12) Sep 20 Dummy 72
Aleigha Auxier (Jul '10) Sep 19 knowsher 34

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance