avengers motorcycle club
funny

Hansford, WV

#169 Nov 3, 2011
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you are so smart, you would realize that I didn't dig up an old post. The person above me (the one I was replying to) brought the topic back up. AND, if you'll actually read what I posted and stop just trying to attack my username you would see that I said that I agree with the other poster on some issues, but that he seems to just want attack others with the term "nazies".
QUIT BEING A NAZI....

Now I have attcked you and called you a NAZI....

Take a step back and read and try to understand.
ole school

Lexington, KY

#170 Nov 9, 2011
I have rode for 50 years now. lived in Michgan in the 60's and seen the wars of Grand Rapids back then,
have rode with the Hells Angels and Other clubs
some good some back. you get what you give.
I respect anyone who rides BUT you don't need a Patch to be a ass or a good guy.
Just enjoy the ride I do
The Avengers M/C sound like a ok club and if I lived near a clubhouse would enjoy partyin with good ole boys like them
Redwolf

Albany, NY

#171 Nov 15, 2011
Looking for a bro who i met from the Avengers in 1990- we were in our 20's then Hampster was is name. His ole lady was names pocket. We went to Parkridge together. Stand up bro ! I am from Upstate NY. If your reading this bro i took care of the shit going down over here.
Dippy

Chesapeake, VA

#172 Nov 15, 2011
blue moon wrote:
i been seeing alot of cars and a know bikers car there. So it could be true. We dont need that stuff here
WHY??
Christie

Charleston, WV

#173 Nov 15, 2011
People they are not dangerous. If they were, i don't think they could go this long living in sville, crime free, completely innocent.
Red n White

Virginia Beach, VA

#174 Nov 15, 2011
As long as they aint a Pagan support kiss-ass club, then good seeing them in the area.
DrMUDD

Charleston, WV

#175 Nov 19, 2011
They are a gay biker club...FACT...I go there and let them jizz in my butthole and on my face once a week...
1 post removed

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#177 Nov 20, 2011
DrMUDD wrote:
They are a gay biker club...FACT...I go there and let them jizz in my butthole and on my face once a week...
Your futile attempts at trying to be are not gonna work. However, i am flattered. Maybe if you looked a little more like me that would help with your little problem. But you sure are awful hard on yourself.
DrMUDD

Charleston, WV

#178 Nov 20, 2011
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>Your futile attempts at trying to be are not gonna work. However, i am flattered. Maybe if you looked a little more like me that would help with your little problem. But you sure are awful hard on yourself.
I'm pretty hard on yer Momma's a$$ too...how's she walking these days? I really put the d!ck to that old sh!t-pipe of hers the other day ago...she said it was almost like being with and your Daddy at the same time...ewwwwwwwwww
1 post removed
Reject

United States

#180 Dec 19, 2011
I was from Oakland Co Mi Avengers back in the 70s. Ive road with Grover & Pie face from Beckley & Big Toni from Hunington & Cowboy & Danny Dick from Columbus Ohio. Ive had the Honor of riding with the founder of the Avengers Big Ron, I was his Road Capt & secritary. But an Avenger is a drinkin-drug sniffin, eatin,party animal that likes to screw everything he sees.He doesnt belong to a AMA-charter-pact organization he is his own maker that no club can tell him where he can go or ride. He gets along with everyone that he likes. Its not like that now but it was back then. We faught with DDs & whoever wanted to if we had to. We would tear a bar apart if they didnt back us & give a payback to anybody who asked for it. We didnt want anybody to like us we wanted respect & got it but now who knows. We sold drugs, women, kids, sold everything we could steal if we lost our job. That use too be an Avenger in Oakland Co. Michigan the Mother Chapter of the Avenger Nation in the 70s.
B Red

Flint, MI

#181 Dec 20, 2011
Reject:
U R 2 Funny!!! How ya been???
BOTW Member

Charleston, WV

#182 Dec 20, 2011
I know all the Avengers in summersville. The President used to be my President in Brothers of the Wheel. He is a real good guy and we have rode, partied, worked our bikes together many times.
big daddy

Adrian, MI

#183 Dec 21, 2011
I have grown up around MC's my whole life. They are good people and they protect their own just as a real family should. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but some should be muzzled for their ignorance of what they have no idea on what they are talking about. I have friends in the Avenger's and family in two other clubs and they are hard working tax paying AMERICANS that joined the MC for it's family and they dont take shit from noone with or without the Patch on their back or if their club brothers are standing next to them or not. If you people really knew what you was talking about you would be surprised how much you would love these "outlaws/criminals" you are so quick to call them. Guess your ignorance will keep you in that perfect little world that 1% of the world lives in!! GO AVENGERS!! and The other MC's out there!!!
B Red

Flint, MI

#184 Dec 21, 2011
"DITTO!"
B Red

Flint, MI

#185 Dec 21, 2011
"I CONCURE!"
lol

United States

#186 Dec 21, 2011
so self centered "wanna be's" gotta keep this dead post alive......
avenger killer

Fincastle, VA

#187 Dec 25, 2011
avengers are punks
avenger

United States

#188 Jan 3, 2012
Hell awaits
B Red

Flint, MI

#189 Jan 4, 2012
Got your ass kicked between your ears, now did ya???

TEEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E!!!!!!!!!

NORFOLK, VA?(vagina probably!!!)

I F N LOVE AFFA!
rachers1 of wisconsin

United States

#190 Jan 4, 2012
Haw wee wider wrote:
Boy are we sensitive! I don’t see anyone harassing anyone. Is there a little bit of guilty feeling coming out?
Go Avengers?????? Are you serious? The Avengers are known drug dealing, violent group of lowlifes. Scott involved or not we don’t need more of this in Nicholas County.
I sure hope you’re not naive enough to think they are just a group of motorcycle enthusiasts.
Read the newspapers the Avengers and Pagans recently had a huge bunch of federal indictments.
If you’re such a good friend of Scott’s you wouldn’t want him or anyone else involved with these guys.
if we judge by your criteria..our own elected officials make avengers mc look like angels...they have had one hell of a lot more federal indictments than avenger mc ...maybe we need to exile them? LADA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
Frontier Internet Service (Jul '15) 6 hr Me too 10
Srmc er 9 hr Wonder 5
Hillary for President! 14 hr Spoonful of Goodness 53
Looking for NICE place to rent in Summersville... (Feb '10) 17 hr sam aberdeem 52
Randy Key 17 hr Lemasters 15
NCHS basketball 19 hr KJWPB 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages