avengers motorcycle club
Red

Flint, MI

#149 Sep 13, 2011
Congrats!!! Josh!!!!!

But a little more info. would help! What city and state?? Was he affiliated with the AV's? How long ago? Anything else!
Great job on those beautiful young boys of yours! I can tell how proud you are!! I know your dad would be just as proud as well. They are going to grow up being fine young men that are very smart are have some brains between their ears! God bless!
And remember..........somebody does care!
Josh

United States

#150 Sep 13, 2011
Red wrote:
Congrats!!! Josh!!!!!
But a little more info. would help! What city and state?? Was he affiliated with the AV's? How long ago? Anything else!
Great job on those beautiful young boys of yours! I can tell how proud you are!! I know your dad would be just as proud as well. They are going to grow up being fine young men that are very smart are have some brains between their ears! God bless!
And remember..........somebody does care!
thanks red he was affiliated with the columbus ohio chapter back in the late70s early 80s i dont know nothing about him only his handle my mom made it that way
screwtheAFFA

Carrollton, OH

#151 Sep 14, 2011
Red wrote:
"Screwed" ,......... Bet your a "real" intelligent Bitch!
you too sweetheart cause if you could read, it says screwtheAFFA not screwed just screw......if your were intelligent you wouldnt use past tense phrases instead of present....and yes i am very intelligent.....its called college...and getting a meaningfull job for this community what kind of intelligent job do you have....im sure it doesnt serve a cause...just a meaningless job to make a lil pocket change....your such a waste of space im sure.....
The Comedian

Summersville, WV

#152 Sep 14, 2011
Q: What's the difference between a Hoover and a Harley?

A. Since they both suck, it would have to be the location of the dirt bag.

*rimshot*

Thank you. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I'll be here all week.
Red

Flint, MI

#153 Sep 15, 2011
Nunya..........dip wad!! You don't even deserve an answer from me! Sounds like you know how to use the correct grammer yourself, Ya, right!!!!!

Good going Commie, I like your joke!!!
Red

Flint, MI

#154 Sep 15, 2011
Josh..........tyvm!
I know some folks from Columbus, I'll ask around for you Hon!
Red

Flint, MI

#155 Sep 15, 2011
Screwed..........
see ya don't even get it, you will be "Screwed" if the right people read your shit!

Again, Ass wipe!
That's why I am as intelligent as I want to be, it has nothing to do with past or present tense!
Josh

Granite City, IL

#156 Sep 15, 2011
Red wrote:
Josh..........tyvm!
I know some folks from Columbus, I'll ask around for you Hon!
thanks

“U better have RESPECT”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Who Cares, WV

#157 Sep 17, 2011
D minden wrote:
<quoted text>. Yea there lady's are shanks,& druggies,they drink like a fish. And there lady's become there property to,new members well every member f..k there old lady . For a fact . I have know of them for years and years . Dirty people , old friend dating one one them . Minden in oak hill
Get your facts straight b 4 u go running your mouth about something u know nothing about....Listen up..I have a lot of FRIENDS in that club, I've partied a lot with the Avengers at the clubhouse & never once have I seen any DRUGS of any kind or any of the Avengers F**KING any ones old lady.... The Avengers & their Ladies R GREAT PEOPLE, so it sounds like 2 me u r jealous cause they have a life & U don't !!!!!!!
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL AVENGERS........I DO......LUV U GUYS
pat

Hurricane, WV

#158 Sep 17, 2011
You guys looked great in the fall festival Parade!
Anonomous

Beckley, WV

#159 Oct 17, 2011
you guys no nothing about the avangers are nothing but another drug pushing gang that are known for kidnapping and drug traficing and transporting....like hell they are good people
wondering

United States

#160 Oct 18, 2011
Anonomous wrote:
you guys no nothing about the avangers are nothing but another drug pushing gang that are known for kidnapping and drug traficing and transporting....like hell they are good people
What do you know about it. Or are you afraid to say?
Andre Clements

Charleston, WV

#161 Oct 18, 2011
There just a bunch of fa**ots that ride harleys.
Red

Flint, MI

#162 Oct 19, 2011
Andre:
Ya..........and you only wish you knew how to ride something with two tires without using "training wheels!". Your the F-g! I Love you all, my brothers, with my heart!
AFFA forever!!!!!
Big Red
Redsucks

Glenville, WV

#163 Oct 19, 2011
Red the name fits you and your kind. Sounds like a commi or nazy name. Thats is exactly what you are nazies. Or could it be communists? Either way its trash. I see you get on here and threaten people then say how good you are kinda like a guy named adolf did in the twenties in germany. A gang is a gang is a gang. Great guys right? Face it you joined a gang becouse you was scared to stand on your own two feet and wanted to belong to something. Try being a man and getting a job.You could then be apart of the work force. There was a reason Joshes mom didnt let her child around his father. If he was so great why didn't he go see his son. He could have been peacable and decent and been apart of that kids life. That would be what we in the real world call being a father not a gang member. Josh listen to your mom and stay away. You will be a better man for it. Oh yeah I can hear the threats now. And wanting to know my name and where I live. I know all you will get together and come get me right? Truth is you are all drug dealing and drug doing cowards. Excuse me Nazies. You want to use the law to suite you when you get in trouble but then threaten people every chance you get. That makes for good PR. Hey wonder what would happen if you came after the wrong one? I wonder how many of you it would take? Or how many of you they would get? Just keep up the good work on here it makes you look so good. Makes me want to go out a do some meth and join a gang.
DUHH

Fairmont, WV

#164 Oct 20, 2011
man up wrote:
a real man stands on his own feet a coward joins a gang. a gang is a gang wether its a blood a cript or a biker. Avengers have had a lot of issues in the Kanawa valley with drugs and crime. lets see whos tougher a man or a woman that gets up 5 to 6 days a week and goes to work at a job they dont like for a boss that is a jerk just so they can come home and spend time with their kids and give them a stable home. Or somebody running the bars selling drugs to people and trying to work in a group to instill fear. lets see who's chicken get a real job and a life and grow up tough isnt trying to intimidate old women tough is doing whats right and taking care of your family. A gang would be bad for this area or any area.
I totally agree with everyone word you said!!

“U better have RESPECT”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Who Cares, WV

#165 Nov 3, 2011
Redsucks wrote:
Red the name fits you and your kind. Sounds like a commi or nazy name. Thats is exactly what you are nazies. Or could it be communists? Either way its trash. I see you get on here and threaten people then say how good you are kinda like a guy named adolf did in the twenties in germany. A gang is a gang is a gang. Great guys right? Face it you joined a gang becouse you was scared to stand on your own two feet and wanted to belong to something. Try being a man and getting a job.You could then be apart of the work force. There was a reason Joshes mom didnt let her child around his father. If he was so great why didn't he go see his son. He could have been peacable and decent and been apart of that kids life. That would be what we in the real world call being a father not a gang member. Josh listen to your mom and stay away. You will be a better man for it. Oh yeah I can hear the threats now. And wanting to know my name and where I live. I know all you will get together and come get me right? Truth is you are all drug dealing and drug doing cowards. Excuse me Nazies. You want to use the law to suite you when you get in trouble but then threaten people every chance you get. That makes for good PR. Hey wonder what would happen if you came after the wrong one? I wonder how many of you it would take? Or how many of you they would get? Just keep up the good work on here it makes you look so good. Makes me want to go out a do some meth and join a gang.
Redsucks - 1st of all I want to know what do you suck.a Big Cock.if not you should, cause you need to cram something in that big mouth of yours..2cnd who in the hell are you to judge anybody, cause it sounds like to me you are the one scared not giving your name...3rd I'm not in the GANG, and I can stand on my own 2 feet, and you have know idea what the hell your talking about, I party with these guys, you don't, so you have know idea what goes on there, I DO, and there is NO DRUGS...4th you are just jealous cause they are GREAT GUYS and your not, you are a low life that wishes you could be as good as they are...5th you are a Racist COWARD that needs to crawl back in the hole from where you came from...Support your local Avengers..I DO..Luv Ya Guys your the BEST
Ignorance BreedsStupidity

Lewisburg, WV

#166 Nov 3, 2011
Biker from Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
Redsucks - 1st of all I want to know what do you suck.a Big Cock.if not you should, cause you need to cram something in that big mouth of yours..2cnd who in the hell are you to judge anybody, cause it sounds like to me you are the one scared not giving your name...3rd I'm not in the GANG, and I can stand on my own 2 feet, and you have know idea what the hell your talking about, I party with these guys, you don't, so you have know idea what goes on there, I DO, and there is NO DRUGS...4th you are just jealous cause they are GREAT GUYS and your not, you are a low life that wishes you could be as good as they are...5th you are a Racist COWARD that needs to crawl back in the hole from where you came from...Support your local Avengers..I DO..Luv Ya Guys your the BEST
Not that I disagree with ALL of this guy's views, but he's been hopping on to other threads (using different usernames) and "preaching" the same crap. How do I know it's him?? "Becouse" he misspells the same words over and over and always calls everyone "nazies". He just wants to see his own posts, just like a person "who likes to hear themselves talk".
funny

Hansford, WV

#167 Nov 3, 2011
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I disagree with ALL of this guy's views, but he's been hopping on to other threads (using different usernames) and "preaching" the same crap. How do I know it's him?? "Becouse" he misspells the same words over and over and always calls everyone "nazies". He just wants to see his own posts, just like a person "who likes to hear themselves talk".
Sounds like you have a vendetta. You are supposed to be a topix hero and now look at you. I do beleive you have issues. You acttually admit to stalkin someone. So now your a biker wow! You trash people over the city council then on a BOE thread now you dig up an old thread to start crap on. My aren't you special. I wonder do you realize you sound like your talking to your self?

Oh and for the record I ride and alot of my family ride. I also know several people in Kanawa and the avengers are no angels.I know a few of them as well. Getting on here acting like you do doesent help your case. Threatening me won't either. The only gang I ever joined was for uncle sam so intimidation isn't a factor. But what is is how stupid ignorance is. Did everyone know his name srems from his family?
Ignorance BreedsStupidity

Lewisburg, WV

#168 Nov 3, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have a vendetta. You are supposed to be a topix hero and now look at you. I do beleive you have issues. You acttually admit to stalkin someone. So now your a biker wow! You trash people over the city council then on a BOE thread now you dig up an old thread to start crap on. My aren't you special. I wonder do you realize you sound like your talking to your self?
Oh and for the record I ride and alot of my family ride. I also know several people in Kanawa and the avengers are no angels.I know a few of them as well. Getting on here acting like you do doesent help your case. Threatening me won't either. The only gang I ever joined was for uncle sam so intimidation isn't a factor. But what is is how stupid ignorance is. Did everyone know his name srems from his family?
IF you are so smart, you would realize that I didn't dig up an old post. The person above me (the one I was replying to) brought the topic back up. AND, if you'll actually read what I posted and stop just trying to attack my username you would see that I said that I agree with the other poster on some issues, but that he seems to just want attack others with the term "nazies".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mid-State Fire 5 hr Brain 30
Drug buddys 6 hr NSE 17
word association (Mar '11) 9 hr Irene Goodnight 830
Eddie Ray Davis 14 hr Stan the man 2
Dogs running wild in town 14 hr Germanshorthaired... 1
Hollie harris 15 hr Get over yourself 4
hospital (Mar '14) 20 hr hospital what 63

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance