avengers motorcycle club
Jayme

Portsmouth, OH

#85 Feb 20, 2011
My dad actually rode with the columbus OH Avengers his ridin name was old Irish, alot of my Uncles and Uncles in name still ride with them, these men may be a rowdy bunch but they would give their last penny to help a child or homeless or anyone in need for that matter. There is as much good as their is bad in these little ornery crews, but ull never meet a more loyal or giving group either
well

United States

#86 Feb 21, 2011
U can call them wild hogs!!! Lmao!
Hog man

Charleston, WV

#87 Feb 21, 2011
well wrote:
U can call them wild hogs!!! Lmao!
I heard that Fran was going to run the Avengers out of town if she is elected mayor of Summersville. Those Avengers had better run when Fran says go! Lmao!

Harley where are you and Pagan, you had better change the oil in your trusty Harleys again so that you will be ready to hit the road. Are you shaking in your boots yet! Get your banners out before Fran does. Fran for mayor-what a joke. Lmao again!
1 post removed
Say it isnt so

Hurricane, WV

#89 Mar 6, 2011
Im not going to attempt to degrade anyone, nor while I personally attack any one comment. However, I'm placing my two cents into this entire thing. Im a supporter of my local avengers. I have tons of friends who L.A.D.A., and I know them from WV to FL and many chapters between. Some of my best times have been in the company of these Avengers. I ride with them though Im not an Avenger myself. I have more family members that are also in the club than I can count. I have met many club members. And just like the citizens of the US, some are good and some are bad. I feel that the ignorance, mass media portrayal, and the past has negatively plagued the viewpoint of this particular association.
I have dated many men (and yes I am a woman) that are members and have never been abused, mistreated. Nothing but love and respect was shown toward me. I have never felt more comfortable than when Im in the presence of my Avenger friends.
Also, I feel that I need to add before the statement is made, because once again Im addressing the fact that people rely to heavily on the things that they do not know, I contribute to society. I am not a leach of our governmental funding for the state. I have an advanced college degree. The people that are associated with the club are of similar back ground.
So the next time one wants to assume that just because someone is affiliated with a certain organization, please remember that there is more there than you know about. I think it is funny that people are more than willing to dismiss their organization, bond, or rights for development...but when your kid is sick, or you need to go to the ER, you dont really ask your DR if he is affiliated with the club. You would be surprised. I think that is fair.
Make sure if you do not support the club or what it represents, then you should not receive the benefits that they contribute. Therefore, dont use your electric because I know there are coalminers affiliated, stay out of all hospital and many Drs offices, fix your own car when it breaks down, delivery your own mail, fix your own food, HOMESCHOOL YOUR OWN CHILDREN because they are teachers too. The list goes on.
So, what I gather from this is that when others are not affiliated with something but others around them are and there is little chance or belief that they could possibly be accepted into such a bond, then jealousy is triggered and an uproar is experienced due to the insecurities of others.
Supporter

Charleston, WV

#90 Mar 6, 2011
True a lot of the avengers work and have good jobs but they also do very bad things. Sell drugs, commit fraud and will put out hits.
Civilian Militia

Huntington, WV

#91 Mar 11, 2011
Supporter wrote:
True a lot of the avengers work and have good jobs but they also do very bad things. Sell drugs, commit fraud and will put out hits.
so does our government..
big dick

Little Valley, NY

#92 Mar 13, 2011
this is big dick talking. those who don't know who big dick is doesn't have the right to run their mouths. we all have part of avengers in us. seems like to me that this is polictics and citizens battle going on in summersivlle. just because they have the name avengers doesn't make them bad people if that was so politians would have a bad name. who do you think your tax payers are.
big dick

United States

#93 Mar 13, 2011
also to the politician, to who it may concern you call the avengers milita and all of us has got militia in us. we fight for what we beleive. no one has got hurt by the politicans and no has got hurt by the avengers. you don't hear the avengers saying anything about the politicans.
1 post removed
FYI

United States

#95 Mar 13, 2011
for your info the avengers have a new club house and it isn't in the town of s'ville. so get your facts straight. why argue about them being in s'ville when they have been gone. they choose to keep company by moving next to the state police station. lols. i know some of the guys and tease them about being wild hogs. they are a great group of guys. go avengeres, go. you rule.
FYI

United States

#96 Mar 13, 2011
p.s some are fire fighter, family men and church men. shame on you people. if you knew anything about these people you would have known that they had already moved out of s'ville. you must not be a polictian that is running their mouths just ordinary every day people who think they know things they don't.
1 post removed
candy kemmy steele

Clarksburg, WV

#98 Mar 17, 2011
Just Askin wrote:
I heard today that the older members are ok, but the younger ones try to make a name for themselves and don't care what they do to get it. Is it true that they have to commit a felony to get in? Just asking a question as to what I heard. I've seen some decent people with Avengers name written on hats, vests, etc., but heard the club doesn't have a good name.
A fe of the most sincere, reliable, honest, helpful, male friends I've ever known are Avenger's in Elkin's so ,i'd have 2 say all are not bad! Lovnthewind, Candy
FYI

United States

#99 Mar 17, 2011
No they don't have to comment a felony to get in.
1 post removed
Avenger

United States

#101 Apr 8, 2011
All u people just need to fuck off. We are a club. People fear what they don't know. We like to hang out and drink some beer and ride our scoots. U can join other clubs like the moose or eagles. U know they got their own motorcycle clubs with patches too. If u are gonna talk shit do your homework
Red

Flint, MI

#102 Apr 12, 2011
Happy Flippin' Spring to all my Bro's and Sisters!! May you all ride with good health and safety, and may the "Harley God" ride with each and every patch! Well said Avenger, your a "hellavaman",(fron the old Avenger song);>! As we all know people will still think shit, and still talk shit, ignorance is still no excuse!
I will always love you with my heart and my soul. You are all in my thoughts and in my prayers. I loved you then and I love you now!
Ride Free, and Ride Fast Forever,
B. Red (Ashtray)
Gen. Co
henry

Summersville, WV

#103 Apr 12, 2011
Good job red! happy riding. To avenger, your filthy, nasty words just make people believe the club is trash.
breeze1234

United States

#104 Apr 17, 2011
With all the crooks and druggies in Summersville. These guys would probbly be saints, GO AVENGERS!!!
crazy c

Rincon, GA

#105 Jun 4, 2011
Haw wee wider wrote:
Boy are we sensitive! I donít see anyone harassing anyone. Is there a little bit of guilty feeling coming out?
Go Avengers?????? Are you serious? The Avengers are known drug dealing, violent group of lowlifes. Scott involved or not we donít need more of this in Nicholas County.
I sure hope youíre not naive enough to think they are just a group of motorcycle enthusiasts.
Read the newspapers the Avengers and Pagans recently had a huge bunch of federal indictments.
If youíre such a good friend of Scottís you wouldnít want him or anyone else involved with these guys.
there's no life like a low life and it sure sounds like you know all about being one. so mind your own biz. low life
Goodness Gracious

Ivydale, WV

#106 Jun 5, 2011
Which group wears the denim vests with like cut off sleeves, frayed with a big patch on the back. One tried to get me to give him the road when I was driving my husband's truck the other day and tailgated me for about 3 miles before he passed me in a curve with oncoming traffic and then he did everyone in front of me that way, too. He rode on the yellow line and over it on the other side, and when I braked, he almost hit me. Just wondering. Thanks!
Question

Saint Albans, WV

#107 Jun 5, 2011
Goodness Gracious wrote:
Which group wears the denim vests with like cut off sleeves, frayed with a big patch on the back. One tried to get me to give him the road when I was driving my husband's truck the other day and tailgated me for about 3 miles before he passed me in a curve with oncoming traffic and then he did everyone in front of me that way, too. He rode on the yellow line and over it on the other side, and when I braked, he almost hit me. Just wondering. Thanks!
Did you happen to get the make of this bike or the color? A person has been harassing a local senior citizen and her husband. It was reported that this person has a motor cycle. Would the truck you were driving happen to be a Chevrolet? Was you driving up rt 41 towards Craigsville? You just could have been mistaken to be this person that is being continually harassed.
Question

Saint Albans, WV

#108 Jun 5, 2011
One moe important question: What time of day did this happen? This could be a pattern. This person seems to know what time these people go up rt 41. Please respond-this is very important,you could save lives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jr evans cheating and sleeping with evwrything ... 9 min DLR 2
Hospital 1 hr Frank the tank 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr RSM 4,084
how do you get rid of a freeloader?????????? 6 hr Smoke 9
Poll does wv have mountain lions? (Jun '12) 8 hr Darrell 468
Just wondering 11 hr Braxton Co 1
Jordan Hogan (Dec '10) 23 hr Cornbread 5

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance