AV Supporter

Florence, MS

#294 Oct 18, 2012
B Red wrote:
Cracker:
You said lots!!! And thx so much! You will never- EVER know what's going on with the Bro's and sis's unless you take that first "Ride"!
There will always be ass's, it's the ones that take a chance in life that really are living!!!
Ride safe my bro's!
AFFA...FOREVER!!!!
Red-Ski ; >
What up Red,I was Probating for the Valusia Co. Chapter that went under in FL with Daytona Dave as my Momma...I'm still in contact with a lot of the FL Brothers and am looking forward to getting back with them in a few short weeks!:) Take care,stay safe and ride hard! I look forward to being able to call you my Brother!!! AFFA LADA!!!
Anonymous

Florence, MS

#295 Oct 18, 2012
Civilian Militia wrote:
I know a few Avengers and they have good jobs some work for the city some drives a truck a few of them are in the unions I know one that is a paramedic and a good one and yes they do provide a stable home for there children and family.you must be thinking of our goverment selling illeagle drugs and guns to terrorist and trying to intimidate well everyone that lives in the united states stealing our money and filling there pockets with our tax dollars raising taxes for there pleasure and trying to and doing a good job of takeing our rights away.you want to talk about fear do what the goverment says or suffer the consequences.you say a gang is a bad idea for any area well go to your local and federal goverment agencys there the biggest bunch of outlaws there is....Avengers they aint crap compared to whats right under your nose.
I know MANY on a personal level and would like to add that MANY are active duty servicemen or retired service men who fought for your rights to be able to sit your fat lazy a$$ on a couch and talk sh!t about them...who y'all OBVIOUSLY know nothing bout!!! You yourself made a GREAT point...our Fed. Gov.,Law Enforcement Agencies ARE the BIGGEST groups of thugs out there!!!
Anonymous

Florence, MS

#296 Oct 18, 2012
Just Askin wrote:
I heard today that the older members are ok, but the younger ones try to make a name for themselves and don't care what they do to get it. Is it true that they have to commit a felony to get in? Just asking a question as to what I heard. I've seen some decent people with Avengers name written on hats, vests, etc., but heard the club doesn't have a good name.
ABSOLUTELY FALSE! You DO NOT have to commit ANY crime to earn your patch...you just need to earn the repect of your future Brothers and put in your time helping to strengthen the family cuz THAT is exactly who/what they are,a FAMILY! Yes some may be involved in illegal activities but show me one ENTIRE family that doesn't and I'll show you a lier!
Anonymous

Florence, MS

#297 Oct 18, 2012
Dude wrote:
If you can't keep a job and support your family, you are of no use to the Avengers. I am an avenger and have no criminal record. So no, you do not have to commit a felony. Some people watch to much "Sons of Anarchy" and assume all bikers are like that. You try to project your own short comings on to us.
What up Dude? This is Pete, I was Probating under Dave and am going back to Fl in 2weeks...I look forward to being able to call you my Brother! See you soon...
john

Lakeland, FL

#298 Oct 28, 2012
Dude wrote:
If you can't keep a job and support your family, you are of no use to the Avengers. I am an avenger and have no criminal record. So no, you do not have to commit a felony. Some people watch to much "Sons of Anarchy" and assume all bikers are like that. You try to project your own short comings on to us.
hey dude, are you with the nomads
john

Lakeland, FL

#299 Oct 28, 2012
i am really interested in possibly probating, am a god fearing honest law abiding citizen i have a family and a good job but looking for a possible brotherhood to ride with i live in lakeland
john

Lakeland, FL

#300 Oct 28, 2012
john wrote:
i am really interested in possibly probating, am a god fearing honest law abiding citizen i have a family and a good job but looking for a possible brotherhood to ride with i live in lakeland
call me for info on who to talk to about joining the nomads please
1 post removed
B Red

Flint, MI

#302 Oct 29, 2012
John..........John..John!

I'm sorry to tell ya bro'......but, The Nomads are not a club,they are in a club. The are the
"Elite" of the "Elite", Hand picked and very, very "SPECIAL"! but.....they are not a club! Sry! You have to earn the title of "Nomad"! And I do mean "EARN"!!!!!!

LOVE MY BRO'S WITH MY HEART!!
Big Red-Ski
AFFA - NFFN

Tampa, FL

#303 Nov 1, 2012
B Red wrote:
John..........John..John!
I'm sorry to tell ya bro'......but, The Nomads are not a club,they are in a club. The are the
"Elite" of the "Elite", Hand picked and very, very "SPECIAL"! but.....they are not a club! Sry! You have to earn the title of "Nomad"! And I do mean "EARN"!!!!!!
LOVE MY BRO'S WITH MY HEART!!
Big Red-Ski
Red's right John but if you want to hang around the Lakeland chapter Just stop in at the Old Dixie Rd Clubhouse when it's open say hello and have a beer,
B Red

Flint, MI

#304 Nov 2, 2012
Thx "Palm Harbor" Nomad! ;> Have a cold one for me 2!!!
Love u guys with my heart,
A sis 4-ever!
Big Red
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#305 Nov 4, 2012
Avengers are gay,ashy, nipple twisting posers!
B Red

Flint, MI

#306 Nov 5, 2012
Sat--(Should be Sad!!) tee..........hee!
Too bad Miss.Sandy Storm didn't blow up your computer!
That would be one less thing for you to hide behind besides your woman's ass! If you got one!! That's ass and woman!! ; >
I Love all my bro's and sis's! You guys will always rock and roll my heart!
Sister forever,
B. Red
TRUTH HURTS

Washington, DC

#307 Nov 14, 2012
The Avengers in Hagerstown Md are trying to take other clubs colors, that doesn't sound like a good bunch of guys it sounds like a bunch of bully's who think they are the shit. If a club forms and stays to themselfs they should be left alone but that is not the case with the Avengers or Pagans, they don't want new clubs formed in their area, they want you to wear their colors. Not everyone in a MC wants to be bully's, most just want to right together and have fun. With the Rico act and many other lawsin place right now these (good bunch of guys) should be carful in trying to push people around because the FBI will push harder and make there life hell.
Vitamin T

Nokomis, FL

#308 Dec 2, 2012
B Red wrote:
Vit:
Did ya get your ass kicked by some bros'?
I Love my FN Bro's and sis's to DEATH!!!!!!!
Forever!
Tee- Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Haha! Hardly, I'd bury a "bro" that tried to. No these f**kers, if you will, disquised themselves as ordinary citizens, and went to work for a company. Then the lead bitch brought in his follow up bitches by getting real men fired. Now they have been exposed for embezzlemnt and have all been cleaned out. but the damage remains. Good people and a once good business have been left to suffer while the clowns laugh. And according to the paper trail, its a standard practice of these clown trash f**ks. But its going to get right :)
Red

Flint, MI

#309 Dec 3, 2012
Oh...didn't get your ass kicked..but lost your job?????? Tee........Hee!!!
Disguised "themselves" , and "Ordinary Citizens"!
I hardly doubt that! If they have earned a patch, believe me, they are not "citizens",and surly not underdisguise! Your story is wrong, and you are still a ass!!
And is it you that are going to make it right? I doubt that one too! Pack a lunch, sissy! Or no, just packa "snack", u won't have time for a lunch!
I am sure that the bro's went under disguise and acted like ordinary citizens just to f up a business or company! Your F N whacked!That doesn't even sound right! u need to listen to your statemant! Who's the dick head now, Mr. Vitamin! "U"!
Hope to see my bro's and sis's at the Christmas Party this year!!
Rock on!!
Love you all,
Sista' Red
Recon

Gautier, MS

#310 Dec 29, 2012
Dude wrote:
I miss my brothers im not A member but ive grown close to lots member in club ppl hear shit bout diffrent clubs and they put it to every club as far as everyone talkin shit n bashin the mc your an internet pussy ask a question to ones face if your man enough man up they arent out to disrespect you but if you disrespwxt them its obly fair to respond
Dray

Defiance, OH

#311 Dec 29, 2012
How can you join
Dray

Defiance, OH

#312 Dec 29, 2012
Cause i can't find anything on them.
1 post removed
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#314 Jan 1, 2013
B Red wrote:
Sat--(Should be Sad!!) tee..........hee!
Too bad Miss.Sandy Storm didn't blow up your computer!
That would be one less thing for you to hide behind besides your woman's ass! If you got one!! That's ass and woman!! ; >
I Love all my bro's and sis's! You guys will always rock and roll my heart!
Sister forever,
B. Red
Go back and read the shit you're typing!
Ill bet you can't wait for the devils ride to come back on. Then you can learn some more "cool biker slang".
Red

Flint, MI

#315 Jan 2, 2013
Sat..........

U don't have a CLUE!!!!!!!!!! So sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Wood Needed In Nettie 3 hr Police 2
Middle school 5 hr parent 10
Guys dressed like a girl 5 hr Curious 4
walmart 9 hr keel 2
Pro Builders 13 hr Richard DeBias 1
Nicholas County BOE! 15 hr Marty 13
long point bar and grill 15 hr LPN 6
Summersville Dating
Find my Match

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Summersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Summersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:49 pm PST

NBC Sports12:49PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
NBC Sports 1:34 PM
Steelers defense getting healthy as stretch looms - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:31 PM
Why Steelers Must Lean on Bell to Make Playoffs
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?