METAL MAN

Washington, DC

#274 Jul 8, 2012
I have a job and a family and a home. And I want to join .I'm no coward at all .its just that some people live these robot lives where they let the man push em around and they say yes or no just follow some trend or to try n be better than their neighbors . I would think that a BIKER group is tthe complete opposint. You know say what's on your mind be yourself and is like to join cuz mist people anymore are fake and just are not on the same page as me.how do I join
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#275 Jul 8, 2012
They hang out at dairy queen muscling little kids for banana splits!
When you pledge bring cracker jacks and a coloring book. They also like to jump rope and play with hoola hoops. Their meeting consist of homosexual games of grabby ass.
Big dog

United States

#276 Jul 8, 2012
The avengers aren't bothering nobody leave it be oh boy if you want to run with the big dogs then get off the porch! Go back to your Plastic motorcycles and play in your play pin with a pacifier! You can't write your name because sissy boy is scared
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#277 Jul 8, 2012
I'm sure your name is big dog. Lol bitch
Vitamin T

Nokomis, FL

#278 Jul 9, 2012
The Avengers are first rate trash by nature, that tries to fool others into believing they're just regular good ol boy's. I've witnessed the truth. Saw good people suffer under this truth. To believe anything else is folly and reckless. Damn near as kissing, really. Damn if I would put up with it. Im not on a mission, but facts are facts.
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#279 Jul 9, 2012
Drug dealing sissies that needs a group to feel cool. I heard they circle jerk each other and twist their nipples.
Anim

Omaha, NE

#280 Aug 1, 2012
SATAN and Vitamin T, you my friend are a moron... You keep up believing that revisionist history and making up your fairy tale scenarios about what you think is happening. Rest easy neighbor, the Sons of Anarchy will be back on television shortly and you will have some more make believe material to accuse good people of perpetrating...
SATAN

Frederick, MD

#281 Aug 1, 2012
Anim wrote:
SATAN and Vitamin T, you my friend are a moron... You keep up believing that revisionist history and making up your fairy tale scenarios about what you think is happening. Rest easy neighbor, the Sons of Anarchy will be back on television shortly and you will have some more make believe material to accuse good people of perpetrating...
I don't watch sons of anarchy. I didn't know they colored played with hoola hoops tho. Do they play grabby ass like your "club" does?
You must have your tree house too high in the trees is that what makes you delirious?
Anim

Omaha, NE

#282 Aug 6, 2012
SATAN,
What the hell is that??? Your reply makes no sense whatsoever... Also, please learn how to spell or at least run your reply through a spell checker before you post again. You are wasting our time.
SATAN

Bronx, NY

#283 Aug 7, 2012
Anim wrote:
SATAN,
What the hell is that??? Your reply makes no sense whatsoever... Also, please learn how to spell or at least run your reply through a spell checker before you post again. You are wasting our time.
The avengers mc club all have ashy nipples. They twist each others nipples while playing grabby ass during their weekly meetings of circle jerk.
I heard they are all rejects from the mopegans.
When there homosexuality was exposed they were kicked out and formed the avengers. That's how they came up with the name.
They're avenging being banished from a moped club.
aquapools

United States

#284 Oct 5, 2012
I have seen them pissed of and they don't f..k around and saved my beautiful wife from being raped while I was at work. Randy about 20 them showed up on his lawn and beat his ass in with helmets but first took a woman and kids out so they didn't witness a scum bag get his head caved in for attempted rape in the 90's. Glad I knew them and rest in piece Greg.
HAHA

United States

#285 Oct 6, 2012
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The avengers mc club all have ashy nipples. They twist each others nipples while playing grabby ass during their weekly meetings of circle jerk.
I heard they are all rejects from the mopegans.
When there homosexuality was exposed they were kicked out and formed the avengers. That's how they came up with the name.
They're avenging being banished from a moped club.
You all have no ideal what you are talking about. they are the most polite and generous people i have ever been around. i was with a friend at one of their get togethers and they welcomed me in just like they had knowen me forever. they treated me like family. even when they run into me now and i am not a member they still accept me as one of them. so get over yourselves. you all are just afraid of something you can't understand. you don't know them and you think that just because they ride motorcycles and party together that they are trouble but they are just like every one else most of them are working stiffs and have very good jobs. they like to get together on the weekends and have fun but because you all are afraid of them you try to make them out to be trouble but you are so far from the truth. you need to stop and look at yourself once in a while.
HAHA

United States

#286 Oct 6, 2012
It's not any different than being a member of the Moose or any other club around. They all have an event where they ride there motorcycles too. So just bend over and kiss your own a@@. That a@@ grabing sh!t happens every where. There is not any bar or club i have ever been in that some jerk has not done that to someone. Same with the nipple twisting sh!t. so grow up children.
Vitamin T

Nokomis, FL

#287 Oct 6, 2012
Anim wrote:
By what absent minded means did you become a first rate spokesbitch for them? Are you a member? If so, then you'd know what I say is true. If not, don't interject your pretend realism into my real experience. Your corny loyalty of things you dont know about are rediculous to say the least. Im not even sorry to have to tell you how bitched up you sound. Im not making a passing judgement about the fools, I'm speaking from knowledge. And to blindly deny what I know to be true makes you a fool too.
names

United States

#288 Oct 7, 2012
Who are they are there any local
B Red

Flint, MI

#289 Oct 8, 2012
Vit:

Did ya get your ass kicked by some bros'?
I Love my FN Bro's and sis's to DEATH!!!!!!!
Forever!

Tee- Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
B Red

Flint, MI

#290 Oct 9, 2012
AFFA..........always!! ; >
cracker

United States

#291 Oct 16, 2012
Well guys I am from an m.c club and to the guy talking shit you should really learn what friendship truly is your a hater. Thanks avengers topgunz m.c nomads
B Red

Flint, MI

#292 Oct 17, 2012
Cracker:
You said lots!!! And thx so much! You will never- EVER know what's going on with the Bro's and sis's unless you take that first "Ride"!
There will always be ass's, it's the ones that take a chance in life that really are living!!!
Ride safe my bro's!
AFFA...FOREVER!!!!
Red-Ski ; >
AV Supporter

Florence, MS

#293 Oct 18, 2012
Red wrote:
Hey, Hee-Haw Wider..........tap one of your local AV's on the arm and tell em' just what cha wrote! Ya need to shut your "Chicken-Shit" pie hole! Punk!
I'd LOVE the opportunity to show him just how a low life I can be when dealing with ignorant f#@ks who judge yet probably never even had a single word with a Brother!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a new Church 35 min shu ne ne ke hi ne 18
free candle giveaway 3 hr Jewel scents 1
applebees 5 hr lum lum 4
danielle pickens 20 hr curious 3
Places For Rent in Summersville (Feb '13) 22 hr wonder why 61
me?!!!!! Sun Welcome 6
Brandon Lawrence Sat cracker 1
Summersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web