avengers motorcycle club
Mizzg1120

Wyandotte, MI

#253 May 31, 2012
SOME PPL need to realize that a "CLUB" and a "GANG" are two different things.
I know some ppl in the AV and support them 100%
Some of ya'll have a f**ked up way of thinking.
Get a grip.
I agree with "MAN"
Weak minds lead to weak thingking
Go Avengers

United States

#254 May 31, 2012
I think they should take over the entire county. It would run more smoothly and honestly than it does now. At least there is some honor among them. Unlike some people in power who shall remain nameless.
War lord

Charleston, WV

#255 May 31, 2012
How did Wes S become a war lord. I've seen him fight just sayin. He's a great dude but I wouldn't call him a war lord like his patch says.
lil jerry

Lebanon, VA

#256 May 31, 2012
gangs like these are white trash!!

“Bout all I know is mining Coal”

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Fayette County WV

#257 Jun 24, 2012
War lord wrote:
How did Wes S become a war lord. I've seen him fight just sayin. He's a great dude but I wouldn't call him a war lord like his patch says.
FYI Wes died in a motorcycle accident last night.
RIP

Charleston, WV

#258 Jun 24, 2012
The Alpha Dog wrote:
<quoted text>FYI Wes died in a motorcycle accident last night.
RIP Wes. I didnt know him well but I do Holly. We All love u Holly and baby Madalynn!! Can I ask u what a War Lord is. I've never heard of that? And I'm just wondering. Idiots like that other Guy needs to watch what they say cause u never know!!!
From J C

Houston, TX

#259 Jun 25, 2012
RIP Wes, Im down here in galveston,tx right now,Ill be home in afew... Wild Bill , Pie,and the rest of the Brothers see ya soon.
RIP

United States

#260 Jun 25, 2012
Rest in peace Wes. Will miss seeing ya round bud.
1 post removed
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#262 Jul 4, 2012
Lmfao, it's a bunch of "bad ass" bikers hanging out on topix!
Are you nerds? You name your club after a comic book and come on topix to defend yourself. Do you play D&D at club meetings to?
Moved away

United States

#263 Jul 4, 2012
Sounds like to me they wouldn't let your ass In and your pissed off! Don't be nasty toward those guys! I'm sure those men are doing more for your county, state, etc... You shouldnt be dissing them on this web site! They are good men and don't deserve to be made fun of! My suggestion to you is go to Walmart in the big town of Summerville, and buy you a little plastic Harley and play with it! Because the way your writing your being a child!
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#264 Jul 4, 2012
Moved away wrote:
Sounds like to me they wouldn't let your ass In and your pissed off! Don't be nasty toward those guys! I'm sure those men are doing more for your county, state, etc... You shouldnt be dissing them on this web site! They are good men and don't deserve to be made fun of! My suggestion to you is go to Walmart in the big town of Summerville, and buy you a little plastic Harley and play with it! Because the way your writing your being a child!
Sorry I don't live in the small town of summerville wv. I happen to own two custom Harley's! And don't need to hang with the avengers to feel like a bad ass. Grow up sissy boy!
Moved away

United States

#265 Jul 4, 2012
Sorry dude!!! I'm Far Far from a sissy boy! Why don't you try a girl! And dude! If u have 2 Harleys then maybe you should try running them instead of running your mouth about a good bunch of men! Sounds like a jealous issue to me! Oh and by the way i heard it was a nice day in the ville so maybe you can go ride your 2 Harley's while I am soaking up sum rays!
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I don't live in the small town of summerville wv. I happen to own two custom Harley's! And don't need to hang with the avengers to feel like a bad ass. Grow up sissy boy!
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#266 Jul 4, 2012
Do you buy your drugs from them? Is that why your so quick to defend a drug dealing motorcycle gang.
And so you know I've been riding all day. It's also sunny in PA. where I live.
Diane

United States

#267 Jul 4, 2012
Sorry buddy, don't, won't,can't, and wouldn't do drugs!! And by the way dude! I dont believe thales guys are like that or in a small town like summers like they would be in jail! So if you are judging them because it's a mc then maybe you are judged by having 2 Harleys and people may wonder just how you bought them?? Ever thought of that????
SATAN

Ardsley, NY

#268 Jul 5, 2012
Diane wrote:
Sorry buddy, don't, won't,can't, and wouldn't do drugs!! And by the way dude! I dont believe thales guys are like that or in a small town like summers like they would be in jail! So if you are judging them because it's a mc then maybe you are judged by having 2 Harleys and people may wonder just how you bought them?? Ever thought of that????
If you were smart enough to look at my I.P. address you would see I don't live in summersville wv. And since you find it surprising for someone to have two bikes you should try a job. That's how you earn things.
Angel

United States

#269 Jul 5, 2012
Well for your info I do have a job and it's a very good one, and no I didn't look at your I p Adress because I really don't care!
SATAN

Frederick, MD

#270 Jul 5, 2012
Angel wrote:
Well for your info I do have a job and it's a very good one, and no I didn't look at your I p Adress because I really don't care!
If you don't care then stop responding.

“Bout all I know is mining Coal”

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Fayette County WV

#271 Jul 7, 2012
SATAN wrote:
Do you buy your drugs from them? Is that why your so quick to defend a drug dealing motorcycle gang.
And so you know I've been riding all day. It's also sunny in PA. where I live.
PA it figures typical YANKEE!!!!! You should get some rest that stoplight to stoplight riding is murder. Or so I hear. There is a reason youins guys or whatever you Yankees call yourselves do not have helmet laws. Because none of you have a brain to protect. By the way Pitt sucks and Wes Shakelford was one of the best guys around period. So put down your Iron City, crack pipe, and laptop and post on your owns states topix because you suck at life.
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#272 Jul 8, 2012
I live near Gettysburg,no stoplights here! Helmet laws suck. What's so wild and wonderful about wearing a helmet?WV was not a confederate state during the Cival war. They had a brigade fighting for the north. I have to agree with you that Pitt does suck. By the way you type and spell you don't have much of a brain lol.
SATAN

Waynesboro, PA

#273 Jul 8, 2012
Take your Johnny reb broke ass down to your local government building and look at the flag flying. Remember the ass beating the real southern states took.
History lesson - some residents of wv supported the south however most were with the north. WV state government had a brigade fighting for the north. After the war was won by the north the US government was going to make WV part of Pennsylvania but they were afraid the WV residents couldn't spell Pennsylvania Virginia didn't want your dumb ass' so they decided to keep you a state by yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting in Nettie 20 min Wild Bill 43
Niki hypes 9 hr Big Ho 21
Greg "Crook" Boso vs Denise "Dil do" Campbell 9 hr Boso The Clown 3
J-Rob 11 hr Justin 1
Walmart employees 23 hr Good Times 16
LeRose Biggest Crooks In Nicholas County Thu Adultery 9
Those Harmon girls Wed he deals on irish st 4

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance