avengers motorcycle club
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
marlboro man

Federal Way, WA

#1 Feb 12, 2010
is it true that the avengers motorcycle club is leasing the car doctor building?
blue moon

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2010
i been seeing alot of cars and a know bikers car there. So it could be true. We dont need that stuff here
Haw wee wider

Spearsville, LA

#3 Feb 13, 2010
I can’t see them renting a building in town right on Main Street in front of the Sheriffs and City Cops.

More likely Scott is pledging or what every you bikers call it.
nosey ass people

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Feb 13, 2010
So u don't want a bike group on the main st but ur kids are walking the same street huffing gas and popping pills that they stole from ur damn bathrooms! Geezzzz, stop harassing scott! GO AVENGERS!!!! u bible belt nuts, scott I love ya buddy just as I love picnic tables!
Haw wee wider

Spearsville, LA

#5 Feb 13, 2010
Boy are we sensitive! I don’t see anyone harassing anyone. Is there a little bit of guilty feeling coming out?

Go Avengers?????? Are you serious? The Avengers are known drug dealing, violent group of lowlifes. Scott involved or not we don’t need more of this in Nicholas County.

I sure hope you’re not naive enough to think they are just a group of motorcycle enthusiasts.

Read the newspapers the Avengers and Pagans recently had a huge bunch of federal indictments.

If you’re such a good friend of Scott’s you wouldn’t want him or anyone else involved with these guys.
Christian

Summersville, WV

#6 Mar 10, 2010
It is acheistian bike club.
Red

Flint, MI

#7 Apr 29, 2010
Hey, Hee-Haw Wider..........tap one of your local AV's on the arm and tell em' just what cha wrote! Ya need to shut your "Chicken-Shit" pie hole! Punk!
lol

Princeton, WV

#8 Apr 29, 2010
Red wrote:
Hey, Hee-Haw Wider..........tap one of your local AV's on the arm and tell em' just what cha wrote! Ya need to shut your "Chicken-Shit" pie hole! Punk!
does AV stand for anal vapors?
man up

Glenville, WV

#9 Apr 29, 2010
a real man stands on his own feet a coward joins a gang. a gang is a gang wether its a blood a cript or a biker. Avengers have had a lot of issues in the Kanawa valley with drugs and crime. lets see whos tougher a man or a woman that gets up 5 to 6 days a week and goes to work at a job they dont like for a boss that is a jerk just so they can come home and spend time with their kids and give them a stable home. Or somebody running the bars selling drugs to people and trying to work in a group to instill fear. lets see who's chicken get a real job and a life and grow up tough isnt trying to intimidate old women tough is doing whats right and taking care of your family. A gang would be bad for this area or any area.
excelent

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2010
man up wrote:
a real man stands on his own feet a coward joins a gang. a gang is a gang wether its a blood a cript or a biker. Avengers have had a lot of issues in the Kanawa valley with drugs and crime. lets see whos tougher a man or a woman that gets up 5 to 6 days a week and goes to work at a job they dont like for a boss that is a jerk just so they can come home and spend time with their kids and give them a stable home. Or somebody running the bars selling drugs to people and trying to work in a group to instill fear. lets see who's chicken get a real job and a life and grow up tough isnt trying to intimidate old women tough is doing whats right and taking care of your family. A gang would be bad for this area or any area.
Well said
hmmm

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2010
Red wrote:
If what you say is true you just proved the point, a bunch of thugs.
1 post removed
Civilian Militia

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2010
I know a few Avengers and they have good jobs some work for the city some drives a truck a few of them are in the unions I know one that is a paramedic and a good one and yes they do provide a stable home for there children and family.you must be thinking of our goverment selling illeagle drugs and guns to terrorist and trying to intimidate well everyone that lives in the united states stealing our money and filling there pockets with our tax dollars raising taxes for there pleasure and trying to and doing a good job of takeing our rights away.you want to talk about fear do what the goverment says or suffer the consequences.you say a gang is a bad idea for any area well go to your local and federal goverment agencys there the biggest bunch of outlaws there is....Avengers they aint crap compared to whats right under your nose.
tough

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2010
I support the Avengers. Look, if someone wants to have an MC in Summersville, then it is their business. Last time I checked I was in America. Everyone wants to bitch and moan as soon as something new shows up. Sheltered.
growup

United States

#15 Jun 11, 2010
Civilian Militia wrote:
I know a few Avengers and they have good jobs some work for the city some drives a truck a few of them are in the unions I know one that is a paramedic and a good one and yes they do provide a stable home for there children and family.you must be thinking of our goverment selling illeagle drugs and guns to terrorist and trying to intimidate well everyone that lives in the united states stealing our money and filling there pockets with our tax dollars raising taxes for there pleasure and trying to and doing a good job of takeing our rights away.you want to talk about fear do what the goverment says or suffer the consequences.you say a gang is a bad idea for any area well go to your local and federal goverment agencys there the biggest bunch of outlaws there is....Avengers they aint crap compared to whats right under your nose.
Do the avengers elect officials? The U.S. is a democracy is the avengers you seem do beleive you have more rights than the government. So since its ok for the government to steel do you think you have that right also? You get on here threaten curse and at the same time get mad at people for not wanting that stuff in their community. Yes their/our community right now there is not nor has there been a gang here. We live in a majority rule society if we dont have a gang here we obviously are the majority. Flap off at the mouth all you want you are only out to stir and everyone knows what happens when you stir crap. Getting on here and threatening does no good either this isnt the Kanawa valley and we are true hunting fishing gun toting mountaineers. This is our home. So like was said earlier our men are men and we have families and we know what tough is we grew up maybe you should. Maybe try to stand on your own feet not hide behind others or in groups.
Name

Summersville, WV

#16 Jun 11, 2010
What are they avenging?
Dr Samuelson

Lerona, WV

#17 Jun 11, 2010
I agree with 'Name".
What are they avenging?
'Avenger' is the name of a Chrysler made car.
Look up avenge.
Make it a verb.
You get: the act of paying back an entity for an unjust act as perceived by the avenging entity (judge and jury).
The Avengers would be: A group of individuals paying back an entity for an unjust act.
This is obviously a group of individuals intent on paying back an entity for an unjust act perpetrated upon an undeserving individual or group.
Ahhh..........
Go get them Avengers.
Avenge one for me.
Dr Samuelson

Lerona, WV

#18 Jun 11, 2010
Would an individual Avenger be called an Avinja?
Just Askin

United States

#19 Jun 12, 2010
I heard today that the older members are ok, but the younger ones try to make a name for themselves and don't care what they do to get it. Is it true that they have to commit a felony to get in? Just asking a question as to what I heard. I've seen some decent people with Avengers name written on hats, vests, etc., but heard the club doesn't have a good name.
Supporter

Lerona, WV

#20 Jun 12, 2010
nosey ass people wrote:
So u don't want a bike group on the main st but ur kids are walking the same street huffing gas and popping pills that they stole from ur damn bathrooms! Geezzzz, stop harassing scott! GO AVENGERS!!!! u bible belt nuts, scott I love ya buddy just as I love picnic tables!
Yeah.
Where is the love for law breakers.
Go Car Doc.
Red

Flint, MI

#21 Jun 14, 2010
Now, just what kind of a felony would you have to commit? Doesn't make sense, now does it? Listen to your question, Just! Go A.F.F.A GO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for NICE place to rent in Summersville... (Feb '10) 29 min sam aberdeem 52
Randy Key 30 min Lemasters 15
NCHS basketball 2 hr KJWPB 9
Frontier Internet Service (Jul '15) 3 hr MeJustMe 9
Double State Benifits for storm damage??? (Jul '12) 8 hr sarah 213
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Srmc er Mon BlackjackDealer 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages