anita keith canterbury
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
farm girl

Ogden, AR

#1 Jan 15, 2010
What do you think about people not getting there facts straight. Call the DHs and Sheirf department to tina's house after they got there they found nothing wrong with the kids. Anita didn't even raise her own kids much else need someone else's. When she had the baby in the past she was seen with him in Mayor's place. How many times did her husband have to go pick her up because she was passed out....Anita's mother had the baby alot also..Who held no blood ties to the baby. She needs to clean up her back door before she worries about anybody else.
hmm

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2010
I think you need to mind your own buisness. If it bothers you that much why start shit on topix? You have contacted the proper authorities and your still complaining?
Anita Canterbury

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 17, 2010
This is Anita Cantebury. Logan, my nephew is who I reported to the authorities. His mother is a druggie, who had Logan taken away from him when she wrecked with multiple drugs in her system. She is back on drugs now, and her sister, Nicole is keeping Logan, most of the time. We kept Logan for almost a year, while Tina and her husband, my brother-in-law went through rehab. During that time, they had multiple diluted and failed drugs tests, and ran from the DHHR authorities during testing times on many occasions. We tried to help Tina and my brother-in-law through the entire procedure, but had to watch my mother-in-law grieve herself to death over worrying and embarrassment from their actions. My mother-in-law passed away, she was a diabetic, but refused treatment after Tina lied to authorities about her. Since that time, Tina has stolen her wedding rings, and other rings and sold them for drugs.
With regards to the Mayors comments, the owner was my dad's best friend, and I did stop there to cash a check, and it was day time, and they did want to see Logan, and Teresa held him. I do go to Mayors on occasion (Last time was over three months ago, but I would never drink with a baby with me.) And yes, I have in the past had too much to drink, and my husband has picked me up.(No kids with me, and I have done the same for him. Much smarter than driving and drinking.)(However, the last time I had anything to drink was over 4 months ago.) Just to fill that in.
Myself, unlike Logan's mother and aunt, does work, and yes my mother did keep him for me while I had to work sometimes when she was off. Never did she keep him for us to go out.
I do not feel the need to justify myself to anyone, I have done things that I am now proud of in the past, and have made bad decisions. But when you are dealing with a druggie family, who is still choosing to trade anything,(Stolen articles, her body, etc.) for a quick high. I love Logan and will continue to look after him with the best interest I can.
anita keith canterbury

Ogden, AR

#4 Jan 17, 2010
i know tina & nichole is not on any drugs and logan is well taking good care of logan and tina did not steal any ring from her ex-mother-n-law her ex husband got all of them i know you u are the biggest whore in the valley i seen you at mayor last week i know you do drugs. and you go to mayors all the time to gamble all of bobby money away i know you took 9000 dollars up there and he held the check for u and bobby had to go pick the check up. there was 2 or 3 time u left logan at tina house over night back when u had him because u was to messed up on drugs.
READER

Ogden, AR

#5 Jan 17, 2010
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TELLING LIES ON PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL YOU SAY YOU GO TO CHURCH BUT ALL YOU ARE IS A SINNER YOU CAN'T JUDGE SOMEONE FROM THERE PAST ONLY TINA CAN DO IS MAKE THE FUTURE BETTER FOR HER SON AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO LEAVE HER ALONE AND NICHOLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MATTER SO YOU NEED TO LEAVE HER ALONE.
hmmm

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2010
Anita & Bobby are great people they took Logan in as there own wasn't that better for him than to go to complete strangers, please ) Logan was VERY loved by them it's said the things you are saying about her when you don't even know the facts. Everyone in life makes mistakes but quess what they have to answer to God atleast Logan will always know who loves him. Keep your head up Anita everyone that knows you know's what a great person you are God Bless you for trying to help him.

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2010
My name is on my comment. I would like for the coward who is posting these things to come forward with your name. Tina is the one that came back to Calvin and went through $8000 in 4 weeks on drugs, bringing other men up to Calvin's house as soon as he left for work.
The only time Logan was allowed to stay with Tina during the time that we had Logan was when DHHR allowed it. They wrecked with Logan in the car, had multiple drugs in their system, and failed drug tests, including have meth in her system during the time that DHHR was sending her through rehab and we had Logan.
We did not take Logan away from Tina and Calvin, they lost him due to their drug use. Any decent mother would be grateful that someone took him in their home and took such great care of him. I know that we will never have Logan back. That is not our goal, but our goal is to make sure he is safe.
I tried to help Tina through the entire situation, trying to encourage her to get her GED and to better herself. She is the one that chose to go back to the drug lifestyle.
I have never said anything bad about Nicole. Nicole lost her kids, but went through rehab and straightened out. She is not doing Tina any good by taking up and lieing to DHHR about her. Nicole is the one the one that told the bus driver that someone had hurt Logan. I work for the school system, and it not only my responsibility, but my duty to report any type of comments like that.
As for gambling, yes, I do love to play the machines, but I also work myself. I have my own money, unlike Tina who has never worked, except to trade sex for drugs.
People who support druggies are no better than the druggies themself. Ever who started this comment, have some gutts and admit who you are.
I am pretty sure I know who it is, and there is the ultimatium here to try and get Logan for themselves.
God knows the truth, and anyone that is friends with me, does also.
It will all work out in the end.

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2010
As for me doing drugs, the last time I ever did anything was when I smoked pot about 2 years ago, and that is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
Barbara, Bobby's mother, had to hide her Xanax and pain pills from Tina and Calvin when she was living.
People, get a life.

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 18, 2010
Actually, the last comment about pot, was not 2 years, but 20 years ago. Back when I was in college.
BABYGIRL

Ogden, AR

#10 Jan 18, 2010
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.I KNOW NICHOLE AND SHE DID'NT LOSE HER KIDS . SHE WENT TO PRISON FOR HER MISTAKES.YOU CAN'T JUDGE HER BY HER PAST.YOU SAID SOME PRETTY MEAN THINGS ABOUT TINA @ HER SISTER. I BELIEVE LOGAN IS FINE WHERE HE IS. YOU SHOULD LEAVE THAT FAMILY ALONE. ANITA IKNOW YOU'VE MADE MISTAKES IN YOU LIFE . YOU LEARN BY YOUR MISTAKES.

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 18, 2010
I watched the news today about the earthquake in Haiti, and realized there are a lot more problems going on in this world that we need to focus on, rather than worrying about someone posting negative comments about me on this website.
I never said anything negative about Nichole. I know that Logan is in a lot better care with her than he is Tina. Nichole is doing the best that she can with him, but I know that her husband does not want Logan there.
As for Tina, you cannot rehabilite someone that was born with no morals, has never had any, and never will. I watched them, as they could have killed Logan, show no remorse through the entire rehab process and to this date.
Like I said, any decent mother, or person for that matter would be grateful for someone taking the care of Logan that Bobby and myself did. We adapted our lifestyle greatly to help Tina and Calvin out.
I no longer wish to engage in this dumb comversation with people who do not even have the nerve to identify themselves.
BABYGIRL

Ogden, AR

#12 Jan 19, 2010
anita nicholes husband does want logan around he loves him very much .logan loves anthony as well logan is a very bright young boy . tina was'nt like that til she got with calvin . if you think this is stupid then you should have not started running your mouth or making up lies on people you stated it just leave logan and tina be logan is happy and well taking care of by tina and nichole and anthony.

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 19, 2010
Ok, babygirl. Again, coward state who you are.
Secondly, you are only hearing Tina's side of the story. There was a night that Anthony and Nicole were fighting because Logan did not have any diapers and they could not find Tina to get him any.
Also, Nicole's daughter indicated that her mommy and daddy were getting a divorce because Nicole and Tina stated at Whitey's store until 3 o'clock in the morning, and that Lawanda and Caitlin took turns going and sitting in a chair while "Mommy and Tina were working."
I am done with the situation. When Logan is taken away for good from Tina, or worse yet, he gets hurt really bad, everyone will see.
I worked with Tina trying to get her to better herself, and we took the best care of Logan possible. Not one time did we ever get a thank you from Tina.
Tina has been on drugs and was long before she met Calvin. Try Billy Pierson, Jeff White, or anyone else that will give her a high for a bed.
LOL

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 19, 2010
I can hear the chant of "Jerry...Jerry...Jerry " already. lmao
tina

Rupert, WV

#15 Jan 20, 2010
listen Anita i'm sorry u feel that that way about me but u don't know me as well as u think i do not trade my body for drugs. It has been 2years sent I have done drugs so you don't no me please do not write nothing about no more and Calvin don't have anything to do with logan he did not get him nothing for his brithday. yes u did have logan for 9mouths and i did every thing that i had to do for the CPS i past i all of the drug test calvin did not. it was me and calvin it wasn't just me that got logan taking away i got on drugs because of calvin so please don't write nothing more about me.

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 20, 2010
I don't want to fight with you, Tina. But Logan is not even two years old. You failed the drug test with meth in your system while we had Logan.(That is a lot less than 2 years.) Your own father said you were "strung out bad." Also, this is a small town, I know about the White boy, and you and Whitey, and everything else. Don't set here and lie about not doing any drugs. I could not care less what drugs you do, or what Calvin does, but I do care about Logan.
You sat there and lied straight to mine and Bobby's face about the box the Barbara kept all the time. That's where her wedding rings were. And three of the rings that you took belonged to Barbara's mother. They should go back to Linda's grandkids.
You had numerous men up at Calvin's house when you went back and would leave for work.(Calvin's neighbors watch the place for Bobby.) Including Denny's boy, Jesse.
DHHR will eventually catch you, or worse, something bad will happen to Logan, and then you will really be in trouble.
Bobby and I have always tried to do for Logan. I gave Nicole diapers for him, when you were nowhere around to be found to buy them for him. I also gave Christmas presents to you dad for Logan, Lawanda, and Caitlin.
You know I tried to help you, Tina. I tried to get you to take you GED to better yourself. When other people were bad mouthing you, I took up for you. I do not care about Calvin, and I do not understand why he takes so much time with Christopher and not Logan. He point blank told Bobby and I that he didn't want Logan, and that if you lost him again, that he would sign him over to us. We really do not want to raise, Logan. We are too old, and my health is not good. But I want Logan taken care of.
Calvin is not good, but you were on drugs before you met Calvin.
Like I said, I am done with the entire situation. Nicole was the one that said that someone hurt Logan that day. I tried to hunt down information, and when I couldn't find anything out, I called the authorities, and I told them I had not seen Logan, but I was afraid he had been hurt.
tina

Rupert, WV

#17 Jan 20, 2010
Anita I did not take them rings I give them to Calvin. I was not with white boy we was friend you can be friends with someone and not do drugs. Logan is while taking care of. I didn't know you got diapers for Logan. Logan is a smart little boy and you left him. feb.24th the day he was place back in the home and you ever came to see him. It was Easter you bobby came back to the house to see him and CPS told you not to just up and walk away from him it would be hard on him but you didn't listen. He don't know who you are Anita. I know my son was while took care of when he was with you and he is while took care of now. when we need diapers i get them for him i got my GED now. I was not at whitey's til 3clock with lawanda and Katelyen I'm a good mom you need to keep your mouth off of me Anita you didn't have your kids your mom had your son and ex-husband had your girl you try to kill your self 3or4 times. I don't want to fight with you I don't think the kids told u that Logan got hurt. Anita I told you alot thank you for taking care of Logan. Anita please don't say mean and hurtful thing about me and my family no more
nichole

Ogden, AR

#18 Jan 20, 2010
anita you told a big lie on me i never told the bus driver any of that crap your saying i said and if you dont want logan then why tell lies why did you do this crap for to hurt logan you take him away from tina you crush that poor little fellers world i know you want him safe he"s safe where he is tina is a good mother you should'nt listen to what other people say what tina cant have any friends tinas not a drug attic please dont tell lies on me when logan is with me and anthony has logan we pay close attention and you saying anthony dont want logan around thats a lie you just dont know he loves him very much
tina

Rupert, WV

#19 Jan 20, 2010
Anita, Did Calvin say we was going to sign his right over to you. Why are you doing this Logan and I the person you are hurting is your self do you have anything better to do then right lies and bull sh** but me I do not do drugs. How did you find out about what the CPS said that night that they came to Nichole house that is priv. You gave CPS false info.

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 21, 2010
I am done with you both. I did not know if I came around Logan when he went back if it would be more confusing to him or not. When Logan heard my voice at the church party, his eyes lit up. Lawanda said "Mommy, he knows Anita." And Nicole's exact words were "They never forget who takes care of them." Also, Logan has been calling Nicole, mommy. Not you, Tina.
Tina, you and Calvin ran from the police that day and lied on Barbara about not getting her story straight when they came to get you and Calvin for a drug test.(While we still had Logan) Barbara had to hide her Xanaxs so you and Calvin would not steal them. I know about you stealing the pistol from Calvin, which you used to pull on him. He has talked to the police about it, as well as we have with Bobby's missing guns. We have obtained a listing of all the things tha you and Calvin pawned, that was stolen from Barbara when she was living, and after she died.(Bobby's guns, all of Bob's tools, etc.)
Christopher had already told me that you and Daddy had that box. I know that you broke back into the house to get it, because the night we found Barbara dead, you went back in before I had the gather the pictures for her service.
Barbara grieved herself to death over you and Calvin's actions, and the way you lied on her.
Like I said, I am done with you all. I can post this out in the community and I am sure there are a million people who would come forward to tell drug stories on you.
Oh, and if you got your GED, sorry, but you must have cheated on the reading and grammar part. Bad spelling, grammer. LOL
We know that someone hurt Logan that day, there may have not been any places on him, and we know you were at Whiteys that night after DHHR left until about 3 in the morning.(I guess Diane has corrected that situation in the mean time.)
I did not start this argument, you and your friends started it.
DHHR will not discuss your case with me, you have privacy rights, but this is a small town, and it does not take much.
As for my depression, I have battled it in the past. It is linked to my seizure disorder, and the medication I must take to try and control my seizures. The night Barbara passed away, I had four seizures, and I continue to suffer from them from worrying about Logan.
Every time I saw you, when you were living in the house in Beech Glen (Which we found out you were put out of for drug activity and the place being dirty, I always told you we would like to see Logan.) And no, not one time have you ever thanked me and Bobby for taking care of Logan. Calvin has, and Nicole has. And even Donnie and Melinda. Not you.
I have to go to work.
The truth will prevail in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicholas County Fair 32 min Excuses 31
Stand n line, 34 min Non libby 20
Sara white 3 hr doublestandard 9
Usave hateful bitch 9 hr Usave bad cashiers 28
Save a Lot (Jun '13) Wed Just saying 26
Transgender Children Wed fools 28
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 25 TheTruthAlways2 4,168

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance