First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#21 May 5, 2012
gossip wrote:
Police might want to check on three boys my son use to hang out with Chester Riffle until i found out what kind of kid he is but my child was told that a boy named Codie stover, and some boy named Austin Boston or something like that..is the ones whos been starting these fires. Im not sure if its true or not kids lie these days but it might help to check in on these boys.
And who is your kid? Let's put his name on here too. Maybe he's not the angel you portray him to be. Why don't you take your suspicions to the police instead of putting them on this rumor mill? Wouldn't be as much fun and drama for you would it?
Alice

Charleston, WV

#22 May 5, 2012
I need to know what he looks like
haha

Bluefield, WV

#23 May 5, 2012
Alice wrote:
I need to know what he looks like
he looks like a person
Shirley

Uneeda, WV

#24 May 5, 2012
Alice wrote:
I need to know what he looks like
Hes on facebook
Shirley

Uneeda, WV

#25 May 5, 2012
gosspi wrote:
Shirly,just for your information Chester is friends with Austin and Coty. Chester said out of his own damn mouth that them three burned down Maloneys. Why would he tell on himself if he didnt do it?? He has told numerous amout of kids that them three did it. You say check again hmmm who was it then you??? And you must not no to much about these boys my son is a teenager he hangs out with other kids whom knows these boys and from what I have herd them all talk about they are BAD NEWS kids who do and sell drugs been in trouble and everything else so no lady u better check again!!!
So if Chester admitted that he was in on it, why isn't he in jail? Kids brag about things they don't do all the time to talk themselves up, anyone with a teenager knows that, the cops have questioned Austin about the fires, and guess what, though he may be guilty of some things, he's not guilty of arson.
cover

United States

#26 May 5, 2012
did you all know that half retarded boy from mt lookout fire deptartment was arrested for at least two of the arsons? Wonder why there was never any news on that?
Shirley

Uneeda, WV

#27 May 5, 2012
cover wrote:
did you all know that half retarded boy from mt lookout fire deptartment was arrested for at least two of the arsons? Wonder why there was never any news on that?
What do you know, it's not that Austin kid after all. Gossip do you realize how stupid you made yourself look now.
hmmm

Summersville, WV

#28 May 5, 2012
cover wrote:
did you all know that half retarded boy from mt lookout fire deptartment was arrested for at least two of the arsons? Wonder why there was never any news on that?
Which two? Why hasn't anyone heard about it?
gossip

Summersville, WV

#29 May 5, 2012
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know, it's not that Austin kid after all. Gossip do you realize how stupid you made yourself look now.
Lol just because sumone said someone else did it doesnt mean a damn thing...i havent herd of it or of anyone gettin in trouble for it. Who are u the 2 faced fat lazy nasty Shirly Johnson who thinks she knows every damn thing lmao?? You dont no if it was austin and neither do i....i have just herd n i never said i knew for sure i just said they need to look into the three boys dumbass!!!! So now do.u know how stupid u look????
cover

United States

#30 May 5, 2012
I never said anything about Austin, now did I?
gossip

Summersville, WV

#31 May 5, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>And who is your kid? Let's put his name on here too. Maybe he's not the angel you portray him to be. Why don't you take your suspicions to the police instead of putting them on this rumor mill? Wouldn't be as much fun and drama for you would it?
My childs name is Casey and no hes faarrrrrrr from a angel believe you me. And the police has been informed with what information i have. So yeah its fun to tell other what i have herd so the popos will get off there asses n do the damn job...if they was doin there job the people wld have been caught by now but the shit is still goin on so yea they DO NEED TO INVESTIGATE THESE BOYS!!!!! thanks
Shirley

Uneeda, WV

#32 May 6, 2012
I think u just might be mentally retarded. Do u hear yourself? You contradicted yourself and made yourself look stupid again.
hum

New York, NY

#33 May 6, 2012
The cops have been doing their jobs, and yes all of these boys have been interviewed! If you think you can do a better job at finding out who is doing this then why don't you investigate it yourself! The only thing keeping these boys out of jail is because fires burn shit including evidence! No evidence no arrest that's just how the world goes around! They will hang themselfs eventually and get caught up in it! And fyi Chester Austin and Cody have all been arrested on drug charges so no they are not "good kids."
Shirley

Uneeda, WV

#34 May 6, 2012
[QUOTE who= And fyi Chester Austin and Cody have all been arrested on drug charges so no they are not "good kids."[/QUOTE] so your saying that once a kid does something bad, drugs for example, they are bad forever, theres no hope of them learning a lesson from being caught and punished by the law? That's more narrow minded thinking. We have all made our mistakes , can we allow these boys to move on as well?
charles

Summersville, WV

#35 May 6, 2012
Evidently none of them learned there lesson because Austin is a DEALER he sells pot and Chester does the same and yes I know for a 100% fact because I just got some smoke off of Austin less than a week ago an got some from Chester today....so Shirly you better rethink what you say before you say it Im not quite sure you know what your talking about you better get to know Austin a little bit better before you go taking up for him. Yea Austins a cool mf but hes not what you are making him out to be sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoney's Summersville 17 min smfh 3
I'm looking for a really good woman 4 hr Jodi 4
Looking for a new Church 5 hr Red Pepper 19
Shentel Cable Rate Increase 6 hr Looking at Direct TV 1
Chasing a Piece of Tail 8 hr Need It 11
But holes (Apr '14) 15 hr Nancy 27
Looking for a good man Mon drb 21
Summersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:56AM
NFL sportsmanship award to honor Rooney
NFL10:58 AM
Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers heading for new contract
ESPN11:49 AM
Steelers security chief's dual roles debated
NBC Sports 1:18 PM
Blount happy with Patriots after rocky time with Steelers
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason