First Prev
of 2
Next Last
betty

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 22, 2011
we have a group of people who are planning an evening in summersville, and plan on visiting the tractor bar that night. it will be on a friday or saturday.my question is our designated driver is 18 can she get in .i called and was told yes as long as we told them at the door and they would just let the bartender know but someone said that was wrong and she wouldnt get in or would be told to leave by 930. we arent trying to pull anything just want a driver
woooo

Buffalo, WV

#2 Mar 22, 2011
betty wrote:
we have a group of people who are planning an evening in summersville, and plan on visiting the tractor bar that night. it will be on a friday or saturday.my question is our designated driver is 18 can she get in .i called and was told yes as long as we told them at the door and they would just let the bartender know but someone said that was wrong and she wouldnt get in or would be told to leave by 930. we arent trying to pull anything just want a driver
They used to let my daughter in to be my DD, now she is of age.
betty

Princeton, WV

#3 Mar 22, 2011
woooo wrote:
<quoted text>
They used to let my daughter in to be my DD, now she is of age.
does she have to be with a parent to go in as long as they know she is the designated driver
wvgirl

Lerona, WV

#4 Mar 22, 2011
betty wrote:
Go on their Face Book page and send a message and ask! Someone will get back to you with an answer!!!
Road

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Mar 25, 2011
I love the tractor bar seats
umm

Milton, WV

#6 Mar 25, 2011
why not send her to the movies and pick you up after it is over. Id be darned if I took my 18yr old daughter to a bar,, for any reason
LOL

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2011
She thinks my tractor is sexy. :)
CRAZY

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 1, 2011
Another fight going on, 4 of 'em into and totally gotten out of hand. Had to call the law. What kind of place is the Tractor Bar? Parent's sure don't need to be sending their daughter's there from the sound of the scanner!
very true

Hansford, WV

#9 Apr 1, 2011
its the home to the skanks and alcoholics
just so you know

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Apr 2, 2011
that is true for any of the bars around here. A bunch of grown men layin drunk and a bunch of sluts hangin off of anything they can find! The tractor bar is no worse than Michelles or any other bar around!
mhm

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2011
michelles isnt half as bad as the tractor bar with drunken rednecks, every friggin night theres a fight in progress on the scanner...seriously, michelles isnt half as good as it used to be, but the tractor bar is trassssssssssh, id rather party up a dirt road somewhere
old timer

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2011
TB has been sued for underage drinking resulting in death ask ruby at united bank. Steve brown let's his currents run the bar or his currents kids and lots of underage drinking slips through the cracks but ask the summersville chamber or the rotary club and they say the TB is the king of charities. Sad when a community has to depend on the good ol bar to make fund raisers to support local charities
hmmmmmmm

Kenna, WV

#13 Apr 2, 2011
old timer wrote:
TB has been sued for underage drinking resulting in death ask ruby at united bank. Steve brown let's his currents run the bar or his currents kids and lots of underage drinking slips through the cracks but ask the summersville chamber or the rotary club and they say the TB is the king of charities. Sad when a community has to depend on the good ol bar to make fund raisers to support local charities
What's Ruby got to do with it? I'd hate to ask a question not knowing what the answer would be, like she might say, none of your business?! LOL!
old timer

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2011
Rubys son was one of the underage drinkers involved in the accident that killed a young man-
wvgirl

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Apr 2, 2011
old timer wrote:
Rubys son was one of the underage drinkers involved in the accident that killed a young man-
just to let u know that he was at michelles bar an left from there get ur story stright it was my brother that got killed an the guy didnt come from Tractor Bar
mhm

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2011
you sure run your mouth on enough posts dont ya?

“yankees & liberals are cancer”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#17 Apr 3, 2011
Has anyone heard that Steve Brown(Tractor Bar owner) wants to incorporate Mt. Nebo? LOL! I guess that he thinks he will appoint himself mayor? If this town-suck wannabe tries to incorporate Mt. Nebo I will love to see how many will come to protest it! I bet that most will show up and say NO! Greed & arrogance seems to be running rampant around here these days.
If that ain't bad enough, I went into Summersville Wal-Mart yesterday and couldn't believe how many blacks & hispanics were there. Summersville will be a dangerous ghetto slum in ten years because of mentally ill white trash dragging them in here. AIDS & V.D. will tenfold. Crime will rise 1000%. Robberies will become a normal, everyday occurance just like in Westside. Rape will become part of everyday life. Whats a local to do
grant

Summersville, WV

#18 Apr 3, 2011
What would Mt Nebo gain from becoming incorporated? One or two underpaid policemen & somebody telling you if you can put a roof on your house or not? I guess maybe they could set a speed trap on part of 19.
wow

Hansford, WV

#19 Apr 3, 2011
Suemuhgoo wrote:
Has anyone heard that Steve Brown(Tractor Bar owner) wants to incorporate Mt. Nebo? LOL! I guess that he thinks he will appoint himself mayor? If this town-suck wannabe tries to incorporate Mt. Nebo I will love to see how many will come to protest it! I bet that most will show up and say NO! Greed & arrogance seems to be running rampant around here these days.
If that ain't bad enough, I went into Summersville Wal-Mart yesterday and couldn't believe how many blacks & hispanics were there. Summersville will be a dangerous ghetto slum in ten years because of mentally ill white trash dragging them in here. AIDS & V.D. will tenfold. Crime will rise 1000%. Robberies will become a normal, everyday occurance just like in Westside. Rape will become part of everyday life. Whats a local to do
ive only saw a couple blacks here, and im in town everyday. diseases have already been floating around, just ask anybody in the right state of mind if not everybody but more then half of Summersville has something.
WRONG

Hansford, WV

#20 Apr 3, 2011
Suemuhgoo wrote:
Morgantown, Huntington, and Beckley isn't a bad area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know april evans (Jan '12) 9 hr Gertrude 107
For rent 15 hr apartment 8
Fletcher and fletcher (Feb '15) 21 hr HisEx 36
Summersville Lake Beach Sun Sam I am 19
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) Sun _Zoey_ 2,375
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378
Good divorce lawyer? Sun Bart 3

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance