Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Despite President Obama's war on coal, our own Governor Tomblin decides to bash Mitt Romney talking about comments he made years ago on coal. Why is he attacking him when WV needs him most? Does he support President Obama? He won't say that he doesn't. Romney has made it clear that he supports our coal industry. Here's the video of Tomblin's comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/trans...
If Iím President, Iíll double them and also get the oil from offshore in Alaska, and Iíll bring that pipeline in from Canada. And by the way, I like coal. Iím going to make sure we can continue to burn clean coal. People in the coal industry feel like itís getting crushed by your policies. I want to get America and North America energy independent so we can create those jobs.
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Good for Tomblin. Romney is a liar who would say anything to get elected. He could care less about coal miners.
tom

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
Good for Tomblin. Romney is a liar who would say anything to get elected. He could care less about coal miners.
maybe true, but one things 100% sure the idiot we've got now dosent, but he not only hates coal miners he hates the entire country based on the shape hes got it in.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
I don't like Tomblin, but he is right about Romney.
have hope

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Tomblin has an ad out bragging about taking the EPA to court and winning. He failed to mention that it was Manchin who took the EPA to court, not himself. Romney made those comments in 2003 and has apparently changed his mind after seeing how important coal is for energy. Let's go back to 2003 and listen to Obama and Tomblin and see if they still stand for all the things they did then.
I am democrat

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
Close gitmo, keep unemployment down thru stimulus, not tax anyone making under $250,000, cut the deficit in half. See lying is ok, Obama proved it last time. Idiots still voted him in.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Stimulus doesn't create jobs, the private sector creates jobs and taxes.

Create more economic growth by cutting wasteful spending, cutting intrusive regulation and stopping higher taxes.
Tommy

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Citizen wrote:
My familey will vote for Romney. Are you on wefare?
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>My familey will vote for Romney. Are you on wefare?
Quit believing Fox and educate yourself. In the last election, Obama voters generally had a higher level of education and a higher income. This election I am sure the same holds true but continue to spread you hatred and bigotry, most people are smart enough to see through this right wing propaganda. I will be voting for Obama. Romoney is a used car salesman in an expensive suit who could care less about you or anyone else who isnt a rich white guy. The simpletons are so easily brainwashed.
rainbow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I'm voting Obama!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Summersville Forum right now

Search the Summersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 28 min Bunny Rabbitt 51,958
Jeremy dilly 45 min Truth Hurts 7
Missing Dog 2 hr NCSD 52
just moved to the area 8 hr Agree 8
Looking for a good gynecologist 8 hr Opinion 6
looking 4 a hot tub pump (Sep '10) 14 hr George 5
Summersville fireworks 15 hr Reaper 6
Search Crews Looking For Possible Drowning Vict... Thu Anomynous 97
•••
•••
•••
Summersville Dating

more search filters