Proud Redneck

Eskdale, WV

#42 Dec 27, 2012
Country Gal wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! Oh good lord now that will certainly teach us won't it Proud Redneck?! Lmfao! Buddy, I can say one thing that I think we can all agree on with you, no, I can guarantee you that you do not want to go up our "hollers!" Lol! And yes, it is "holler" because "hollar" does not even exist! Oh, and "red neck"... it's one word, "redneck!" I mean, if you are going to get on here and try to be big Billy bad ass and try to put us down, at least get educated! Anyway, I'll be right there with ya Proud Redneck on January 3rd @ 10 pm to tune in to the show! In the meantime, get dirty and raise some hell!
Hell yeah tell em!! We need to get together so we can raise some hell!! Ppl want to put us down because we like to have a little fun and they say we are uneducated and screwing or brother or sister! And then they get on here and show how stupid they really are!! I say f**k em!!! I'll be watching with u on Jan. 3rd!! Till then keep givin em hell!!
Country Gal

Logan, WV

#43 Dec 27, 2012
Proud Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah tell em!! We need to get together so we can raise some hell!! Ppl want to put us down because we like to have a little fun and they say we are uneducated and screwing or brother or sister! And then they get on here and show how stupid they really are!! I say f**k em!!! I'll be watching with u on Jan. 3rd!! Till then keep givin em hell!!
That is my theory too, F**k EM! Rolmmfao!
Sanity

Chesapeake, VA

#44 Dec 27, 2012
Country Gal wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! Oh good lord now that will certainly teach us won't it Proud Redneck?! Lmfao! Buddy, I can say one thing that I think we can all agree on with you, no, I can guarantee you that you do not want to go up our "hollers!" Lol! And yes, it is "holler" because "hollar" does not even exist! Oh, and "red neck"... it's one word, "redneck!" I mean, if you are going to get on here and try to be big Billy bad ass and try to put us down, at least get educated! Anyway, I'll be right there with ya Proud Redneck on January 3rd @ 10 pm to tune in to the show! In the meantime, get dirty and raise some hell!
Not even tryen' err even thinkin' of puttin' yea down. I just thought "Hollar" wuz tha correct way y'all pronounce and enunciate this wurd. Sorry! But, just give me a lil' moore time, for I'm tryin' to lurn your dialect as I can spend moore time corresponding witcha on this here topics. Yours Truly, Samuel Sylas Seaford Tha 6Th
Country Gal

Logan, WV

#45 Dec 27, 2012
Sanity wrote:
<quoted text>Not even tryen' err even thinkin' of puttin' yea down. I just thought "Hollar" wuz tha correct way y'all pronounce and enunciate this wurd. Sorry! But, just give me a lil' moore time, for I'm tryin' to lurn your dialect as I can spend moore time corresponding witcha on this here topics. Yours Truly, Samuel Sylas Seaford Tha 6Th
Lol! I like your style Sanity!
Country Gal

Logan, WV

#46 Dec 27, 2012
Oh, your right, some say "hollar" or "holla" or "hollow." I always have just said and spelled it "holler." But just like someone had said in a previous statement, to each their own. If you really want to learn more of our "dialect" and such, come on to WV, we'll by gosh teach yee! Lol!
Anonymous

Oak Ridge, TN

#47 Jan 3, 2013
This show is absolutely forbidden in my house. And, yes, it should be humiliating to the non-ignorant hick-ass people in WV.
Sanity

Chesapeake, VA

#48 Jan 3, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
This show is absolutely forbidden in my house. And, yes, it should be humiliating to the non-ignorant hick-ass people in WV.
Hey Anonymous! Is there a difference 'tween 'the buck wild show' and this topics that you spewn your ignorance on?
tiffany

Lewisburg, WV

#49 Jan 3, 2013
Sanity wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Anonymous! Is there a difference 'tween 'the buck wild show' and this topics that you spewn your ignorance on?
Ha Ha, well said!
Sanity

Chesapeake, VA

#50 Jan 3, 2013
Me and Sweet thang is gonna watch it tonite, we got tha pop-corn a poppin' and we'er lookin' forward to it. We'll be on tha love seat with tha lights dimm at 9:Pm with two glasses of tang, dang I hope she'll be in the mood. Seriously, I believe it's going to be a fun show.
Sanity

Chesapeake, VA

#51 Jan 4, 2013
Sanity wrote:
Me and Sweet thang is gonna watch it tonite, we got tha pop-corn a poppin' and we'er lookin' forward to it. We'll be on tha love seat with tha lights dimm at 9:Pm with two glasses of tang, dang I hope she'll be in the mood. Seriously, I believe it's going to be a fun show.
Me and Sweet Thang thought your kids were entertaining, although we know MTV was exaggerating the show to the max. The kids were having a good time in their element. Sweet thang got so exited that she has challenged me to a mud wreslin match, "In tha nude". Gonna dig up tha back yard and we're gone 'buck wild too'.
Sanity

Chesapeake, VA

#52 Jan 4, 2013
somebody judged my post as spam and me being nutz! Now that's funny rite thar, I don't care who your are. All joking aside, I really enjoyed those kids playing in the mudd and wresslin under the covers and doing what they like to do. Those lil' mud ducks sure know how to have fun. Now I'm serious when I say 'sweet thang' liked it so much that she is tearing up our back yard to make a mud hole just to mud wrassle me in the nude, of course the main event will be at night after the sun goes down. She is getting into this buck wild thang, wants me to buy her an ATV and a dump truck. Our neighbors want to get involved and have a huge block pardy, its gonna be big, I tell you. I will say one thang! Those Sissonville Kids have got their stuff togather and I believe they are gonna go some where in life, you just remember what I'm saying.
GetALife

Charleston, WV

#53 Jan 4, 2013
Sanity wrote:
somebody judged my post as spam and me being nutz! Now that's funny rite thar, I don't care who your are. All joking aside, I really enjoyed those kids playing in the mudd and wresslin under the covers and doing what they like to do. Those lil' mud ducks sure know how to have fun. Now I'm serious when I say 'sweet thang' liked it so much that she is tearing up our back yard to make a mud hole just to mud wrassle me in the nude, of course the main event will be at night after the sun goes down. She is getting into this buck wild thang, wants me to buy her an ATV and a dump truck. Our neighbors want to get involved and have a huge block pardy, its gonna be big, I tell you. I will say one thang! Those Sissonville Kids have got their stuff togather and I believe they are gonna go some where in life, you just remember what I'm saying.
You're multiple attempts at humor failed miserably. Keep your day job, genius.
what

Charleston, WV

#54 Jan 4, 2013
I don't know why all these "out of town-ers" say we marry our cousins...it's illegal here, it is, however, perfectly legal in Virginia, just saying!
Sanity

Chesapeake, VA

#55 Jan 4, 2013
what wrote:
I don't know why all these "out of town-ers" say we marry our cousins...it's illegal here, it is, however, perfectly legal in Virginia, just saying!
Do I detect a bit of sarcasm from you two? I think so. Cousins marrying cousins! Now I haven't heard of that one. You children would not be siblings, Brothers and Sisters, they would be cousins. I suppose they would refer to you as Uncle Dad and Aunt Mom,'Strange' I tell you. Anyway that's just a synopsis and so much for that.. I'm not being humorous about your children playing in the mud, we truly enjoyed those little mud hens, we have got our mud puddle finished and ready to throw down tonight, we're gonna have a spaghetti fight fur the women and chicken dogs and pork 'n' beans fur the men. When the lights are out ever body is gettin' nude and pardying. Whut more can I say? We are lurning frum tha best '
GetALife

Charleston, WV

#56 Jan 4, 2013
Sanity wrote:
<quoted text>Do I detect a bit of sarcasm from you two? I think so. Cousins marrying cousins! Now I haven't heard of that one. You children would not be siblings, Brothers and Sisters, they would be cousins. I suppose they would refer to you as Uncle Dad and Aunt Mom,'Strange' I tell you. Anyway that's just a synopsis and so much for that.. I'm not being humorous about your children playing in the mud, we truly enjoyed those little mud hens, we have got our mud puddle finished and ready to throw down tonight, we're gonna have a spaghetti fight fur the women and chicken dogs and pork 'n' beans fur the men. When the lights are out ever body is gettin' nude and pardying. Whut more can I say? We are lurning frum tha best '
Blah, blah, blah..too bad nobody gives a damn.
bigdaddy

Uneeda, WV

#57 Jan 8, 2013
Used to do some of that stuff when I was a kid. Didn't jump off bridges though.

Actually the show to me was a little boring. You can tell that everything is scripted.

The boy that works on the garbage truck in the show in reality got fired from his job as a garbage man last year before they started filming the show.

They staged it to look like he was still employed.

People that think the these reality shows are honest and real are really kidding themselves.

They are not. It's all staged for entertainment purposes only. And these kids are just acting.
Joey

Yawkey, WV

#58 Jan 8, 2013
this damn show is worthless in whatever town it takes place bring them here an ill show them what buckwild really is they are abunch of p***ys haha

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

United States

#59 Jan 8, 2013
Sanity wrote:
<quoted text>Not even tryen' err even thinkin' of puttin' yea down. I just thought "Hollar" wuz tha correct way y'all pronounce and enunciate this wurd. Sorry! But, just give me a lil' moore time, for I'm tryin' to lurn your dialect as I can spend moore time corresponding witcha on this here topics. Yours Truly, Samuel Sylas Seaford Tha 6Th
LOL

I'm sure you're not putting ppl from WV down.
I mean being as you are from Va....and I have
family all throughout Va...and talk about twangy...LOL

The Va side of the family is so much more "hicky"
than what I'm used to seeing here in WV.

And yes it's holler. That's how we grow up hearing
it pronounced. But the word would actually be
hollow. As in Sleepy Hollow...lmao

A "holler" is just a narrow valley. The ppl that live
in them just good rural ppl for the most part. We have
our "idiots" among them the ppl on that stupid tv show.
However they in no way represent the norm. The same
as the idiots from Jersey Shore don't represent all of
the ppl living in the state of N.J.

And, being of Italian decent, I can tell you those "Jersey
Shore idiots" don't represent Italians as a ppl:)

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

United States

#60 Jan 8, 2013
bigdaddy wrote:
Used to do some of that stuff when I was a kid. Didn't jump off bridges though.
Actually the show to me was a little boring. You can tell that everything is scripted.
The boy that works on the garbage truck in the show in reality got fired from his job as a garbage man last year before they started filming the show.
They staged it to look like he was still employed.
People that think the these reality shows are honest and real are really kidding themselves.
They are not. It's all staged for entertainment purposes only. And these kids are just acting.
I've heard the same thing said about many of these
reality shows. They push the drama factor just for
ratings.
I hate it. All it shows to kids is ppl getting rewarded
for bad behavior. I have yet to see Buck Wild but it
sounds like something to look forward to:) lol
My take

Logan, WV

#61 Jan 20, 2013
I think Sawa or whatever the towel heads name is, is nothing but a trashy w**re trouble making skank claiming to be a "country gal!" What I think is completely hilarious is she claims to be country as they come but the other night they was out 4wheelin and she got scared over that little tiny hill they went up then was bitching about being dirty! She would really sh*t if she went with us 4wheein at some of the places we go to! A true country gal loves getting dirty, aint skeered of climbing big hills and don't stir sh*t and create drama. I think all of them girls are fake drama queens in my book. Don't really think a whole lot of the guys either but I have to give Shane a little credit, he does seem to be true country and at least works ya know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,474
Powell Mountain Goat 3 hr Goat 7
Man who hit cop 3 hr No One Really 56
Write in????? 3 hr Taxpayer 18
Pizza hut 5 hr Funny Stuff 7
Big weiners 11 hr Wonder 8
Hillary for President! 20 hr Not Hillary 163

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance