First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Hurricane, WV

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking??? Can't these stupid ppl see that the only reason MTV is bringing the cameras in our Wonderful, but different State of WV, is to poke and make fun of us rednecks and Hillbillies. They'll probably even try and get a lil Guy on Pig action!!! Deliverance all over again. The cast are homely looking anyhow. We have some true WV beauties around this state and they picked those girls. Not to mention the guys in the cast!!! They'll be toothless and wearing rags and livin in a shack by the time they are 40!!! You know everything happens for a reason and I find it real strange that the area totally blew up yesterday!! Is someone trying to tell the community something??? Get a point across?? This is wrong and gonna be humiliating and everyone knows it!!!! No fatal injuries were reported but next Time may not be so easy on them!!! Post your opinion please :)
1 post removed
Country gal

Elkview, WV

#3 Dec 12, 2012
They have already been filming the show for quite some time now. There's not much anybody can do about it. As far as what people think about us and the state of WV, those opinions have been formed years ago. If people want to think that we are all some kind of "wrong turn" people with eye balls on the sides of our heads and fingers growing on our feet then so be it is th way I see it. I mean, us West Virginian's know who we are and the beautiful state we live in and to myself that's all that matters.
Proud Redneck

Eskdale, WV

#4 Dec 12, 2012
I don't give a damn what ppl think about us in WV!! I am a redneck hillbilly and damn proud of it!! And u ppl should be ashamed to say that Karma is the reason that gas explosion happened. Thank God no one was injured. And what they show on Buck Wild is what most of us do for fun in WV if u are embarrassed about the ppl on the show then maybe u don't deserve to call yourself a Mountianeer!!!
gto

Springfield, NJ

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Proud Redneck wrote:
I don't give a damn what ppl think about us in WV!! I am a redneck hillbilly and damn proud of it!! And u ppl should be ashamed to say that Karma is the reason that gas explosion happened. Thank God no one was injured. And what they show on Buck Wild is what most of us do for fun in WV if u are embarrassed about the ppl on the show then maybe u don't deserve to call yourself a Mountianeer!!!
For the love of god you can't be that stupid. Damn what am I thinking yes you can.
WhoKnows

Summersville, WV

#6 Dec 13, 2012
I disagree with Proud Redneck. It is not what most people do. These type shows just show how dump America is getting!!
Country gal

Elkview, WV

#7 Dec 14, 2012
WhoKnows wrote:
I disagree with Proud Redneck. It is not what most people do. These type shows just show how dump America is getting!!
I agree with Proud Redneck 150%! I mean, yea it is what the majority of us do for fun and so WTF is so wrong with it anyway?! Good ole clean crazy fun is what I'm talkin about and if your a true hillbilly it is what ya do for fun! That's why God made us all individuals, ya know not one person is exactly alike and everybody is diferent. I mean, I could see it if they made the show with a bunch of toothless people, inbred, sittin there shakin pill bottles and shit but their not. Just good ole fashion redneck style! Oh yeah baby!!
Proud Redneck

Eskdale, WV

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Country gal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Proud Redneck 150%! I mean, yea it is what the majority of us do for fun and so WTF is so wrong with it anyway?! Good ole clean crazy fun is what I'm talkin about and if your a true hillbilly it is what ya do for fun! That's why God made us all individuals, ya know not one person is exactly alike and everybody is diferent. I mean, I could see it if they made the show with a bunch of toothless people, inbred, sittin there shakin pill bottles and shit but their not. Just good ole fashion redneck style! Oh yeah baby!!
I here ya!!! They are all a bunch of haters to ashamed to admitt that they are hillbillys or rednecks but if u are from WV born and raised then u are so deal with it!! I am proud to be from WV!!!
Good Show

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Dec 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking??? Can't these stupid ppl see that the only reason MTV is bringing the cameras in our Wonderful, but different State of WV, is to poke and make fun of us rednecks and Hillbillies. They'll probably even try and get a lil Guy on Pig action!!! Deliverance all over again. The cast are homely looking anyhow. We have some true WV beauties around this state and they picked those girls. Not to mention the guys in the cast!!! They'll be toothless and wearing rags and livin in a shack by the time they are 40!!! You know everything happens for a reason and I find it real strange that the area totally blew up yesterday!! Is someone trying to tell the community something??? Get a point across?? This is wrong and gonna be humiliating and everyone knows it!!!! No fatal injuries were reported but next Time may not be so easy on them!!! Post your opinion please :)
My opinion is the gas explosion was an accident and the show 'Buck wild' fits all West Virginians to a tee. Should be a good documentary on the way you people live and entertain your selves in the backs woods of America.
Proud Redneck

Elkview, WV

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Good Show wrote:
<quoted text>My opinion is the gas explosion was an accident and the show 'Buck wild' fits all West Virginians to a tee. Should be a good documentary on the way you people live and entertain your selves in the backs woods of America.
Yep, it's called being who you really are and true to yourself. "Us people" work our ass off, take care of our families, believe in God, take pride in our state and country and last but most certainly not least, we don't need anybody to do any kind of documentary in our "back woods", just come on over/up/down here and we will most definately show you how to live and be REAL! lol! I dare ya!
Country gal

Elkview, WV

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Sorry "Proud Redneck", I didn't mean to steel your identity from you, I had just read your comment and I guess you was thinking about me! Lol! Anyway, last comment is from me, good ole country gal! In the words of Charlie Daniels, "I keep a bible on my table, I got a flag out on my lawn, and I don't believe in mindin' no ones business but my own-----what this world needs is a few more rednecks"!
Good Show

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Dec 15, 2012
Proud Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, it's called being who you really are and true to yourself. "Us people" work our ass off, take care of our families, believe in God, take pride in our state and country and last but most certainly not least, we don't need anybody to do any kind of documentary in our "back woods", just come on over/up/down here and we will most definately show you how to live and be REAL! lol! I dare ya!
I agree with you'all, ain't nothing any funnier than two drunk redneck gals in a mud wrestlin match with Daisy Duke shorts and pigtails. Heck, I even get thrills reading WV topics, they are just hilarious, Cant wait to see the documentary on your all's 'Buck wild' young-ins going wild, should be quite a show.
VMax

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2012
[email protected] what a bunch of outsiders think about us anyhow.
Proud Redneck

Eskdale, WV

#14 Dec 15, 2012
I can't wait till the show airs!! And then we can tell everyone who don't like it to "kiss my country ass". So everyone who ain't a hater tune in on January 3 RD!!!!

P.S. I was thinking about cha "Country Gal" LOL!!
stupid

Wethersfield, CT

#15 Dec 17, 2012
This show looks like a bunch of inbred, uneducated, worthless Red Necks attempting to act as if they were on the cast of Jackass. There's a reason why other countries think that America is a joke, Red Necks are a huge reason for that. stop being a proud red neck lmfao.
esseks

Lerona, WV

#16 Dec 17, 2012
It's one thing to be proud of where you come from and who you are, but you should never be "proud" of an outsider coming into our home state and announcing to America that we're stupid. MTV isn't celebrating our culture, they're making fun of it. And if you don't care, then maybe you're not as proud of your ways as you claim.

Even Elly May Clampett could tell when a "city slicker" was putting her family down. Seriously, I've never seen a true country girl get called stupid and reply with a "hell yeah, put me on TV". True to our roots, my ass.
Proud Redneck

Eskdale, WV

#17 Dec 18, 2012
stupid wrote:
This show looks like a bunch of inbred, uneducated, worthless Red Necks attempting to act as if they were on the cast of Jackass. There's a reason why other countries think that America is a joke, Red Necks are a huge reason for that. stop being a proud red neck lmfao.
U sure made the right name for yourself "stupid" it's not red neck it's one word stupid Redneck and yes I am damn proud to be one and where I was born and raised. Are u jealous that they didn't come make a show about your boring a** life? They are just a bunch of young kids doing what kids do in WV and if it embarrasses u then maybe u should move to Ohio!!
Cobb Tha Don

Chesnee, SC

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Ha,

I'm going to have a great time laughing at the uneducated, cousin loving, "let's go muddin' ya'll" idiots!

Anyone who is "proud" to be a part of this shit has no brain. You are so transfixed in stereotypes that it's pretty sad.

The one girl cussing out her mom on the phone like she's a dog is nice. I guess all you WV slum treat your parents like that. I guess you all swim in the back of dump trucks too, huh?

Seriously, I can't wait to make fun of you all! West Virgina is the laughing stock of the country. "Mountain people" all drinking their moonshine and making love to their sisters!
Sanity

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Proud Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
U sure made the right name for yourself "stupid" it's not red neck it's one word stupid Redneck and yes I am damn proud to be one and where I was born and raised. Are u jealous that they didn't come make a show about your boring a** life? They are just a bunch of young kids doing what kids do in WV and if it embarrasses u then maybe u should move to Ohio!!
I agree that a WV Redneck can be proud of anything, but your Senator (Joe Manchin) appears to be embarrassed about you 'Hollar' folks and the way you are portraying your beautiful State, maybe you should come out of the 'Hollars' and see how the rest of the people in WV live, act and and go about the daily life! You would be surprise about how people live and act.
Proud Redneck

Eskdale, WV

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Sanity wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that a WV Redneck can be proud of anything, but your Senator (Joe Manchin) appears to be embarrassed about you 'Hollar' folks and the way you are portraying your beautiful State, maybe you should come out of the 'Hollars' and see how the rest of the people in WV live, act and and go about the daily life! You would be surprise about how people live and act.
I hate to come out of my holler and be around all of u stuck-up think u are better then everyone else piece of s**t!! Yeah WV is a beautiful place!! Just because we live up in a holler does not mean we are all uneducated inbreed idiots!! And If Joe Manchin is embarrassed then maybe he needs to move some where else!! Why don't u come up in my holler and i'll show u what really goes on!!
Proud Redneck

Eskdale, WV

#21 Dec 18, 2012
Cobb Tha Don wrote:
Ha,
I'm going to have a great time laughing at the uneducated, cousin loving, "let's go muddin' ya'll" idiots!
Anyone who is "proud" to be a part of this shit has no brain. You are so transfixed in stereotypes that it's pretty sad.
The one girl cussing out her mom on the phone like she's a dog is nice. I guess all you WV slum treat your parents like that. I guess you all swim in the back of dump trucks too, huh?
Seriously, I can't wait to make fun of you all! West Virgina is the laughing stock of the country. "Mountain people" all drinking their moonshine and making love to their sisters!
Not everyone treats their parents like that in WV! I was raised to treat my parents with respect and I love my mother and father more than anything and I would do anything for my mom and I treated my dad with nothing but respect till the day he died! And I'm still living the way he raised me! Just because we might make or drink a little shine every now and then does not mean we screw our brother or sister!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary for President! 3 hr Spoonful of Goodness 73
jason johnson 6 hr bob123 1
Hillary For President 8 hr Just Sayin 2
Srmc ha 15 hr Whatever 62
anyone know april evans (Jan '12) 15 hr Nancy 108
Ray Bradford 16 hr Smh 15
For rent Mon apartment 8

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance