http://www.chillicothegazette.com/sec...
pillhead

Ardsley, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2012
mommie

Lizemores, WV

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Nice job for making summersville b on the news. Who is this?
sad

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Taking a chance of transporting drugs is crazy, especially if you have a child, knowing if you get caught your child would most likely be taken from you. How will they explain to him why mommy cannot come to see him, or tuck him in at night. He is the one who will pay, his little heart will break and his mommy will be to blame. I would like everyone to pray for him that he can make it through all this.
sammie

Summersville, WV

#4 Sep 8, 2012
mommie wrote:
Nice job for making summersville b on the news. Who is this?
She used to be a Toler. I think she also had a salon in town at one point in time.
Friend of Family

Southgate, MI

#5 Sep 8, 2012
sad wrote:
Taking a chance of transporting drugs is crazy, especially if you have a child, knowing if you get caught your child would most likely be taken from you. How will they explain to him why mommy cannot come to see him, or tuck him in at night. He is the one who will pay, his little heart will break and his mommy will be to blame. I would like everyone to pray for him that he can make it through all this.
Wow! Sounds like you are pretty close to the family to know and share all this info....maybe you are the same Gossiper that started a Topix on my niece a week or so ago.
class of 89

Ardsley, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Shampoo bottles filled with pills. Kinda ironic, don't you think?

So sad that someone could have everything handed to them and it comes down to this.
Fed up

Seth, WV

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Omg that's horrible she really fell nice person at one time
Ruby red lippers

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 12, 2012
to all those who are coming down on my neice.back off.she made many wrong choices.i am sure you have to somwhere in your life.let her alone.she is now trying to get her life back.sure you have tried like this too.
1 post removed
Hmmmmmmm

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 12, 2012
Ruby red lippers......I believe you and I have bumped uglies a time or two. Awesome!
steffi

Dixie, WV

#11 Sep 12, 2012
OH BOY wrote:
<quoted text>Did she do nails at a salon in town? What is the title in the above newspaper? Nothing comes up on mine.
Interstate pill trafficking.
toler

Springfield, NJ

#12 Sep 14, 2012
During a sobriety checkpoint with the Pike County Sheriff’s Office and the Waverly Police Department on US 23, milepost 11 in Pike County, troopers had contact with a 2012 Nissan Sentra. Criminal indicators were observed and a consent search was granted. During the search, 1,104 Oxycodone pills were located in the vehicle’s trunk, concealed in a deodorant tube and shampoo bottles. The driver, Paula A. Kilday, 41, of Summersville, WV and passengers Tammy S. Jones, 22, of Oak Hill, WV and Rashad D. Shelton, 25, of Detroit, Mich. were arrested for aggravated possession and trafficking in drugs, both second degree felonies.
1104 oxys

Barboursville, WV

#13 Sep 14, 2012
http://www.wbex.com/pages/LocalNewsStories.ht...

"On August 26, at 12:08 a.m. the Chillicothe Post of the State Highway Patrol in conjunction with the Pike County Sheriffss Office and the Waverly Police Department were conducting an OVI checkpoint on US 23 at milepost 11.
A 2012 Nissan Sentra entering the checkpoint, criminal indicators were observed and the driver granted consent to search the vehicle.
A search of the vehicle revealed 1,104 Oxycodone pills in the vehicles trunk concealed in a Deodorant tube and Shampoo bottles.
The driver, Paula A. Kilday, 41, of Summersville, WV and both passengers, Tammy S. Jones, 22, of Oak Hill, WV and Rashad D. Shelton, 25, of Detroit, MI, were arrested and incarcerated in the Scioto County jail for Felony Possession and Trafficking of Drugs."
yeah

Springfield, NJ

#14 Sep 14, 2012
1104 oxys. That would be an awesome name for a band

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To The People of Richwood (Jan '17) 1 hr oldman 279
Congratulations Richwood 2 hr mike 81
Rodney Lerose fiance of how many years? 3 hr Curious 4
Summersville Elementary School 5 hr Momma Bear 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr makayla 4,272
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) 8 hr Gods Grace 145
Amy R..... 11 hr Hmm 3

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance