Hooters in Summersville
im not sure

Lansing, WV

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Do you think Summersville should have a Hooters Restaurant?
MUDDBUGGY DUDE

Summersville, WV

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Only if they use out of town women, lol.
lol

Ogden, AR

#3 Jan 16, 2013
apparently they wood need to be if you ever hoped for any action. No one in this town can stand you! lol
VMax

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
lol wrote:
apparently they wood need to be if you ever hoped for any action. No one in this town can stand you! lol
would not wood
MUDDBUGGY DUDE

Summersville, WV

#5 Jan 16, 2013
The ignorant r always talking smack about people and things they know nothing about.
Majic Man 71

San Jose, CA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
They need something fresh & new there.Same tired old ugly town with only a few halfway looking gals.Bring em on!
Flowergurl65

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 16, 2013
My granny is better looking than most of those girls.No wonder why the men stray.
wonder woman

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2013
I'd love to work there but they wouldnt hire me no one could tell where my tits stop & my belly starts
MUDDBUGGY DUDE

Summersville, WV

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Sounds like a native.
no lie

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
I'd be perfect to work at hooters, I'm beautiful and I don't do drugs or drink and i have a great smile to go with my nice body.
wonder woman

Elkview, WV

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Please, please, someone build a Hooters in Summersville. I need a job real bad I don't have no money & my batteries in my massive "toy" are going dead and I don't get my welfare check till the 1st of the month.
wonder woman

Elkview, WV

#12 Jan 16, 2013
I'm going to build a strip club so I can throw my stretched out, stretch marked, hanging, floppy b**bs over my shoulders and turn the awesome Nicholas County studs on & grab them dollars.
MUDDBUGGY DUDE

Summersville, WV

#13 Jan 16, 2013
NO LIE WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME IN SUMMERSVILLE WITH THAT RESUME; GO SOMEWHERE PEOPLE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOU.SOUNDS AWESOME!

“Thads Friend”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Is it true that Hooters does not hire girls with fake boobs ?
no lie

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2013
MUDDBUGGY DUDE wrote:
NO LIE WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME IN SUMMERSVILLE WITH THAT RESUME; GO SOMEWHERE PEOPLE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOU.SOUNDS AWESOME!
Thank you muddbuggy dude, I did work at southern in beckley years ago and I made around 400 to 500 a night so that should tell you that I am pretty. No guy would pay for a ugly chick.
1 post removed
wow

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2013
hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Pay for a chick to what??
Read carefully what I wrote before you comment
booby man

Craigsville, WV

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Nothing better than titties and beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PARVO at All Creatures! (Jan '16) 33 min Supporter 6
Sierra Ramsey 3 hr Truth 4
Are Southerner stupid or what 3 hr Burba Jones 5
Summersville Dairy queen 11 hr Benny 2
To The People of Richwood 11 hr Chuck 20
Teenagers on drugs 21 hr Dumb 7
Thank God for Trump Fri Reality check 4

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance