what happened at the tractor bar tonight

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what happened

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2011
I heard on the scanner something happened at the tractor bar. They said male was lying beside the road. No pulse serious injury. Took someone to jail. I am a regular there, didn't go out tonight since it was so bad and foggy out. Worried about who it was.
idk

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2011
what happened wrote:
I heard on the scanner something happened at the tractor bar. They said male was lying beside the road. No pulse serious injury. Took someone to jail. I am a regular there, didn't go out tonight since it was so bad and foggy out. Worried about who it was.
heard somebody got run over by a car

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 9, 2011
Probably a pill head busting another pill head up for ratting on another pill head.
neighbor

Hurricane, WV

#4 Apr 10, 2011
why is steve brown the owner of tractor bar in jail
theTBsucks

Summersville, WV

#5 Apr 10, 2011
A man was ran over and killed, his name is Stanley Williams. Steve was arrested for stupid shit. period. Dr. Mudd you are so pathetic, a man lost his life and you need to get a life.I dont like pillheads and shit either but a man was ran over and left to die. The people took off and left is my understanding so get over your pathetic self and shut up for once.
Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 10, 2011
Obviously it is NOT a safe place to go. Granted, the tragic accident was not on his property, but apparently Mr. Steve Brown, Business Man of the Year, did conduct himself in a 'Cocky" way. It wasn't the police officers fault, they were just doing their job. And honestly, if it were "other" officers that responded to the call he would have not gone to jail due to his status with the Good Ole Boys Club... Good job Greenhorns... As for why he acted this way, not really sure. The truth will eventually come out, but I personally think he was not only defending his bar, but he knows what actually happened and who did it... I'm sorry for the families lost, but I hope they sue....
sheesh

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2011
It's really unfortunate that a man was ran over and killed and I pray for his family but it isn't the bar's fault. It doesn't mean that this is a dangerous place. I've been there, had a blast. It's up to the person GOING to the bar to determine how much THEY drink. You can go to a bar, have a beer or two, dance a little, play a little pool and leave. You'll go home safe and sound. On the otherhand, you could go to the bar and have 15 shots. Stumble around, get into a fight, stumble outside and into the road. If what happened was a man walking out into the road and he was hit by a car then it isn't the owners (or the bars) fault. The fault is the man for walking into the road and the people for accidentally hitting him and LEAVING. Them leaving and not calling 911 was very, very heartless. That decision could have been what set this man's fate. People, if you're going to go to the Tractor Bar (or any other bar for that matter) please, DRINK RESPONSIBLY. Know your limits and don't go over those. Stay in control.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 11, 2011
theTBsucks wrote:
A man was ran over and killed, his name is Stanley Williams. Steve was arrested for stupid shit. period. Dr. Mudd you are so pathetic, a man lost his life and you need to get a life.I dont like pillheads and shit either but a man was ran over and left to die. The people took off and left is my understanding so get over your pathetic self and shut up for once.
Oh save it! When i made that comment, nothing at all was known about what happened. Go blow your smoke elsewhere. The scenario that i mentioned is always a real strong possibility in this pill infested town.
Josetta Williams-Pesinge r

Buffalo, WV

#9 Apr 11, 2011
Well, let me the niece of the dead man tell you DrMUDD. My uncle died not some hypotheical pill head. You raging anonymous pathic waste of hot air. You can set there behind your mask of anonymity and judge the death of another human being like somekind of cyber wraith. You are a coward. I hope you're judged as harshly at the end of your days. There's a special place for you in the end of time. Hope you enjoy it. Please notice I sign my own name. Grow a pair and do the same so that I can some day look you in the eye.
chauncey martin

Summersville, WV

#10 Apr 11, 2011
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh save it! When i made that comment, nothing at all was known about what happened. Go blow your smoke elsewhere. The scenario that i mentioned is always a real strong possibility in this pill infested town.
yes, what you did is called gossip.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#11 Apr 11, 2011
Josetta Williams-Pesinger wrote:
Well, let me the niece of the dead man tell you DrMUDD. My uncle died not some hypotheical pill head. You raging anonymous pathic waste of hot air. You can set there behind your mask of anonymity and judge the death of another human being like somekind of cyber wraith. You are a coward. I hope you're judged as harshly at the end of your days. There's a special place for you in the end of time. Hope you enjoy it. Please notice I sign my own name. Grow a pair and do the same so that I can some day look you in the eye.
I made my statement before it was known that anyone was even hit by a car so drop it. Sorry for your loss, but if your implying that i have said anything about your loss, then your just looking for anargument that isn't there. George Thomas - Mingo,County,WV.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#12 Apr 11, 2011
chauncey martin wrote:
<quoted text>yes, what you did is called gossip.
Did i say that is what happened? NO, just made the comment out of shits and giggles with keyword being "PROBABLY". However with nicholas county, i can see someone taking that as the true gossip. They would be dumb enough.

Buffalo, WV

#13 Apr 11, 2011
You think its funny that a man lost his life. Well, that DrMUDD says volumes about the kind of man you are.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 11, 2011
Josetta Williams-Pesinger wrote:
You think its funny that a man lost his life. Well, that DrMUDD says volumes about the kind of man you are.
Please do show me on here where i said it was funny. Sure your not just looking for an argument? If you are i CAN oblige.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#15 Apr 11, 2011
And i will say it only one more time....when i made that comment it wasn't even known for sure that anyone was hit by a car much less killed.

Buffalo, WV

#16 Apr 11, 2011
I did post that last comment without realizing that there were two comments that you had posted. So that last one was out of line. But let me give you this tiny little insight. I had never heard of this site or even cared a site like this one existed. Then I had to google info about the death of a man I knew all my life. I man who's career military son thats flying in from Japan today may also have stumbled upon looking for any info on the death of his father. I found the only site that had any info on his death was not a tv news site or a news paper site. But this lovely site with not one but two post about his death. Neither of which seemed interested that a man lost his life but whether or not bar owner was arrested or a pill got killed. Now tell me how do you think that feels. I'm not going to be posting anything else. So say what you want about me. But first look inward before making asinine statements about others. And remember there are people that live behind this screens in this place we call the real world. Play nice.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 11, 2011
Well its fortunate for you that you indeed haven't heard about this site. Let me clue YOU in on a little something about this site. If you THINK for one minute that this place is an honestly good reliable source of any facts, then your surely going to get your feelings hurt alot if you continue to monitor this site. Sure , there may have been two posts before mine about what happened, but i also know after dabbling in this site since 2009 that you had better find your own facts about something you read on here before you comment about it or take it as the truth because 99% of the time what you read on this site is nothing close to any truths. And it is all due to the fact that anyone who posts anything on here can do so while sitting in their own , big pile of anonymity and not have to be held responsible for their own statements.
When i first read the first two comments and then made mine that night, i knew AND HOPED that what was posted could surely just be another inaccurate rumor. I later found out that night that it was true and was saddened by that fact. And i said nothing more about it until of course you came along.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 11, 2011
I am truly sorry for your losses.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#19 Apr 11, 2011
Do yourself a favor, and pick out any topics you choose on here and just start reading through them from begining till the last one and you will quickly see what i mean.
sparrrow

Sophia, WV

#20 Apr 11, 2011
Dr. Mudd is exactly right. Every time something like this is posted on here 99% of the time it's FALSE and just a rumor that someone has started. However, in this case.. it was NOT a rumor. This man did lose his life and that's unfortunate. It is pointless to argue online with someone that you don't even know... especially on a site as trashy as this one. Every other thing said on here is a LIE and anyone could impersonate another person and say something. I could claim that I am this man's wife and get on here, fight with people, and cause even more drama.. and nobody would know any better. This site is TRASH. To the family of this man, I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sorry that alcohol, again, claimed a life. My condolences go to you and your loved ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is SS Disability a Government handout (Jul '13) 12 hr CDS 28
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
srmc 17 hr WordsAreWeapons 29
Aleigha Auxier (Jul '10) Thu looking 35
NCHS basketball. Thu I agree 14
Sleeping Naked (Mar '17) Thu tom 16
Vote "NO" On The Worthless Road Bond Wed Slovanian Cyclist 4

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance