First Prev
of 3
Next Last
stoner

Summersville, WV

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Lets all get stoned!!!!
I know ppl will b*tch about this but idc pot is a plant not a drug so everyone can f*ck off
2 posts removed
Arthur

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Millie wrote:
<quoted text>by your reasoning. Heroin and cocaine are not drugs either. That's a lot of death and ruined lives and destruction to our society that you are pushing.
Cocaine and heroin both need to be processed and altered to become a drug. They do begin from plants but then are chemically altered. Marijuana is not altered. All natural and consumed just as God made it. Fire it up!
wvu

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Anyone who celebrates 420 is just a worthless druggie!
2 posts removed
MADD AS HELL

Summersville, WV

#8 Apr 20, 2013
COWARDS!
Likes weed

United States

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Happy 420!!!!!!! Ask me if I give a crap what you judgemental pricks think. Long live MJ.
likes weed 2

Summersville, WV

#10 Apr 20, 2013
HAPPY 420
1 post removed
Likes weed

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Millie wrote:
<quoted text>go alter your mind so you can face life.
And why do you care how I live MY life. Worry about yourself and mind your own business. Do something positive instead of trying to put others down and judging them.
1 post removed
Likes weed

United States

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Millie wrote:
<quoted text>theres what I'm talking about. You have a hateful attitude because life gives you more grief than you can handle. Go get some weed, alter your mind so life looks better to you and then you'll feel better and be nicer.
As far as minding my own business, this is a website that is accessible worldwide, so when you post here, it is everyone's business. Now go take care of that need to escape reality.
If you arent the pot calling the kettle. You come on here and put down and insult people you dont even know and you call me hateful? LOL Look in the mirror, you are the only one being hateful and judgemental. Seems your life must be lacking for you to take pleasure in taking the time to be rude and belittle people.
joe

Newaygo, MI

#15 Apr 20, 2013
anyone know where to get some smoke in summersville wv?
Arthur

United States

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Today, an estimated 80,000 individuals gathered in the same location as they celebrated Colorado voters’ decision to legalize the recreational use of cannabis last November.

“This is what freedom smells like,” attorney Rob Corry told the crowd, as he counted down the moments until 4:20pm CT, at which point literally thousands of people simultaneously exhaled marijuana smoke into the air, creating a haze that was visible for blocks away.

“You’re going to be in the Guinness Book of World Records,” rally organizer Miguel Lopez told the crowd, eliciting a roar of cheers and laughter.“More people will have smoked pot at ‘420’ in this location than anytime, anywhere in the history of the world.”
2 posts removed
Arthur

United States

#19 Apr 21, 2013
Lets see here, you say you are not belittling people and yet without knowing anything about them you have said " Alter your mind so you can face life", "life gives you more grief than you can handle. Go get some weed, alter your mind so life looks better to you and then you'll feel better and be nicer.
As far as minding my own business, Now go take care of that need to escape reality","You need the drug to survive",You smoke it if you're a druggie that likes to break laws".

That is belittling. Time to get off your high horse. I guess your mom never told you "If you dont have something nice to sya, dont say nothing at all. I know you think your powers of ESP are incredible, but I hate to tell you they are not. Now I will do some judging. It is obvious your life lacks something it needs. You are not happy or you wouldnt need to come on here and insult people you dont even know. You are probably overweight and sitting there stuffing your face and drinking coffee while at the same time criticizing other people for things you know nothing about. Maybe go to church and get right with God, that might fill the hole in your life and help you to overcome the shortcoming of needing to put down other people to make yourself feel better. God bless you.
2 posts removed

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22 Apr 22, 2013
Millie wrote:
Could you tell me specifically what individual I belittled? Was it the one named stoner or was it the one named likes weed?
I am doubtful those are names of real people. It's impossible to belittle a nonexistent person.
Give em all the idiots hell ..
Idiots

United States

#23 Apr 22, 2013
Just incase you didn't know you think Martjane isn't bad for your health?Well hate to break it to ya but anything that's not oxygen you inhale into your longs is harmful to your health.Allso if you haven't noticed most dopers are either obese or on the heavier side(cause it makes you eat)!But if you wanna be a doper be a doper!
Arthur

United States

#24 Apr 22, 2013
Millie wrote:
Could you tell me specifically what individual I belittled? Was it the one named stoner or was it the one named likes weed?
I am doubtful those are names of real people. It's impossible to belittle a nonexistent person.
Just because you dont know someone real name doesnt mean you cant belittle them. Cant admit you were belittling strangers can you? Doesnt surprise me, my mail psychology class was better than you think and you know it but just wont admit it. I guess since it makes you feel better about yourself belittle all the internet strangers you want, I am sure they dont give a crap what you think. I am sure they think a lot of things about people like you, I know I do.
Not

United States

#25 Apr 22, 2013
Idiots wrote:
Just incase you didn't know you think Martjane isn't bad for your health?Well hate to break it to ya but anything that's not oxygen you inhale into your longs is harmful to your health.Allso if you haven't noticed most dopers are either obese or on the heavier side(cause it makes you eat)!But if you wanna be a doper be a doper!
And it shows what an idiot you are that you think that. It doesn't affect everyone in that way. Some people it calms and some people it energizes. Montel Williams smokes everyday for his MS and he's not obese.
1 post removed
MADD AS HELL

Summersville, WV

#27 Apr 22, 2013
WHEN THEIR BAD BEHAVIOR AFFECTS THE LIVES & WELL BEING OF OTHERS THEN OF COURSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO STATE OUR OPINION ABOUT THE ACTIVITY. YOUR FREEDOM ENDS WHERE MINE & OTHERS BEGIN. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF; QUIT ENDANGERING OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN SELF CENTERED THRILL. GROW THE HELL UP AND BE AN ADULT NOT A DRUG DEPENDENT AIR HEAD.
get real

United States

#28 Apr 22, 2013
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Give em all the idiots hell ..
Sounds like you've been smoking some weed there Otis! Next time try putting a correct sentence together! Geez what a dipsh*t you are!
Idiots

United States

#29 Apr 22, 2013
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
And it shows what an idiot you are that you think that. It doesn't affect everyone in that way. Some people it calms and some people it energizes. Montel Williams smokes everyday for his MS and he's not obese.
Your joking right?I don't care if Montel Williams is a doper or not that still doesn't mean it's "good" for your health!Read it up online Not!Yeah it may calm people down....Yeah that's totally good excuse!Nerve pills calm people down and just like your precious weed it also has aise effects!Weed is a classified drug and is harmful to some extent to your lungs!So have fun with your dope!If only it overdosed people just like other drugs there would be lesa druggies and dopers running around?
Arthur

United States

#30 Apr 22, 2013
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Your joking right?I don't care if Montel Williams is a doper or not that still doesn't mean it's "good" for your health!Read it up online Not!Yeah it may calm people down....Yeah that's totally good excuse!Nerve pills calm people down and just like your precious weed it also has aise effects!Weed is a classified drug and is harmful to some extent to your lungs!So have fun with your dope!If only it overdosed people just like other drugs there would be lesa druggies and dopers running around?
Hate to tell you but studies have shown smoking pot does not harm your lungs. I love it when people rant against drugs when they dont even know what they are talking about. You cant Od on it, it has no side effects other than giving you the munchies, and it is the best all natural drug out there. It works for almost everything. Fire it up!
MADD AS HELL

Summersville, WV

#31 Apr 22, 2013
CLUELESS. POT HAS WAY MORE TAR IN IT THAN TOBACCO. IT IS ADDICTIVE. IT CAN LEAD TO HARDER DRUGS. IT CAN ALTER YOUR JUDGEMENT, ESPECIALLY IN THINGS LIKE DRIVING, GUN USE AND BEING COHERENT.IF YOU NEED IT FOR MEDICAL REASONS THEY HAVE HAD A PILL WWITH THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN IT FOR YEARS TO HELP MEDICAL CONDITIONS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping Naked (Mar '17) 6 hr Butch 18
srmc 14 hr WordsAreWeapons 41
Becca morris 16 hr Nameless 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318
Abby Miller Sat Dont know 2
Joesph Hypes still selling drugs Sat smc2017 1
NCHS basketball. Sat Hopeful 17

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance