Wondering

Summersville, WV

#1 May 1, 2011
Anyone know who that girl is at Sheetz, I think her name is Cassie?
alice

Dallas, TX

#2 May 1, 2011
Go away Joey. You already have 9 counts of violating a DVP. Want to make it 10?
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#3 May 1, 2011
Do it. I could give a rats ass.
Wondering

Summersville, WV

#4 May 1, 2011
Im the original poster, and I didn't post that last coment :( Just an admirer
alice

Dallas, TX

#5 May 1, 2011
Sorry original poster. I thought you were someone else.
Yep

Charleston, WV

#6 May 1, 2011
Tell me about Rachel at sheetz? I'm an admirer.
ooooosh

Charleston, WV

#7 May 1, 2011
This is titled Sheetz so let's talk about Sheetz. They have crazy fuel prices. Always the first ones to raise gas. I paid $4.05 at the Crossroads Mall for fuel and it is $4.25 at S'ville Sheetz. At Beckley their gas is $3.89 and at S'ville one day it is $3.99, then the next $3.95. I like their convenience store and food, but their gasoline and diesel stinks, but I do like the cleanliness at the pumps.
hmmmmmmm

Charleston, WV

#8 May 1, 2011
Maybe you should start a forum with the person's name instead of Sheetz since it does pertain to the above people instead of a business. Usually when you see a topic such as this, it does have to do with service, prices, food, etc. Just a thought.
KingdomJunes

United States

#9 May 1, 2011
I love Sheetz. Yes, they can be slow at times, but, I have never received anything from there that wasn't good! I love how they send out coupons in the mail to you, too. I went there the other day with my family of 4 and only spent $8.01 for 2 coffees, 3 biscuits, a small fountain drink, a package of cookies, and 2 hash browns. That's what I call a deal and that was with all of my coupons! I will definitely keep going back.
Anthony

Oak Hill, WV

#10 May 1, 2011
Has Paul Acree made his way back in there anymore?
Yeahhhh

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 22, 2011
Yep wrote:
Tell me about Rachel at sheetz? I'm an admirer.
. Who isn't???????
1 post removed
Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 26, 2011
I paid 3.49 a gallon Sat. at Crossroads Mall.It's 2.49 in St Louis.HLN just said,maybe we'll get that lucky
Fun Wanted

Sumerco, WV

#14 Sep 26, 2011
I knew Rachel and Think she is the hottest chick there , wish she would not be seeing someone! I would pounce all over that!! Hot she is!!!
Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 26, 2011
Notice gas did drop an extra .10 a gallon at least in Cedar Grove. Ever notice there is a dollar key on the keyboard but not a cent key? Is it because the people who make the computers have no sense? Yes I,m off topic
wade

Daniels, WV

#16 Sep 26, 2011
Fun Wanted wrote:
I knew Rachel and Think she is the hottest chick there , wish she would not be seeing someone! I would pounce all over that!! Hot she is!!!
well she is seeing someone. sucks for you.
1 post removed
which

Martinsburg, WV

#18 Sep 28, 2011
just here wrote:
Rachel needs to get that huge gap between her front teeth fixed. You could drive a car threw it.
Are you talking about Rachel Hellms?
Jasper

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2011
Sheetz will give you the "Sheetz"
wade

Daniels, WV

#20 Oct 2, 2011
just here wrote:
Rachel needs to get that huge gap between her front teeth fixed. You could drive a car threw it.
you are the dumbest person out there. just a worthless piece of crap. your so scared to death to put your real name. cause you dont wanna get the crap knocked out of you. you just have so many problems with your self so you have to try and find things wrong with other people. that dont make you look better. makes you look dumber than you ever have looked. go get a life and stop talking about people.
which

Dunbar, WV

#21 Oct 3, 2011
wade wrote:
<quoted text> you are the dumbest person out there. just a worthless piece of crap. your so scared to death to put your real name. cause you dont wanna get the crap knocked out of you. you just have so many problems with your self so you have to try and find things wrong with other people. that dont make you look better. makes you look dumber than you ever have looked. go get a life and stop talking about people.
Apparently it is rachel hellms. lol, look at little wade jump to the defense of his beloved.
wade

United States

#22 Oct 3, 2011
which wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently it is rachel hellms. lol, look at little wade jump to the defense of his beloved.
see people's so scared to put there real name. And I will defend her. Cause people shouldn't say stupid stuff. Grow up and get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 min Mgtn Res 1,580
Summersville Cruiser Wrecks Near Canvas 6 hr greg 2
Man who hit cop 11 hr CDJICjustice 57
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 11 hr Cyber Crime Inves... 2,383
Bullshit CPS calls (May '10) 11 hr Tnd71486 132
Write in????? 21 hr RUBIX 57
How many unsolved murders are there in Nicholas... (May '10) 23 hr Www 109

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance