Anyone know of someone that does "fan...

Anyone know of someone that does "fancy" professional looking fondant cakes?

Posted in the Summersville Forum

Lacey B

Rainelle, WV

#1 Sep 13, 2012
I'm lookin for a neat cake for my daughters sweet 16 party and I don't really carevfor creative cakes because I think the taste has gone downhill. Plus they don't look all that great if you ask me. I also don't want to drive up to Charelston to one of the bakeries there. Does anyone know a person or bakery in the are that does real professional looking cakes like the ones on tv? I live near Quinwood. Thanks!
I also posted this in the Rainelle forum because I'm in Quinwood.
Serious

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Lacey B wrote:
I'm lookin for a neat cake for my daughters sweet 16 party and I don't really carevfor creative cakes because I think the taste has gone downhill. Plus they don't look all that great if you ask me. I also don't want to drive up to Charelston to one of the bakeries there. Does anyone know a person or bakery in the are that does real professional looking cakes like the ones on tv? I live near Quinwood. Thanks!
I also posted this in the Rainelle forum because I'm in Quinwood.
The Cake Box
Level 3

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 14, 2012
The cake box does beautiful cakes. The only thing with her is she is booked months ahead of time but you may still check with her you may get lucky and she may have an opening. She has a facebook page under cake box. She did my daughters first bday cake and it was chocolate with peanut butter filling loved it.
NormalNorma

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Actually yes. There is a nice (and good lookin!) young man who does amazing work. He did a cake for a relative if mine and I talked with him a bit. He is like CakeBoss! Haha. Beautiful cake and it tasted so good I couldn't believe it. He gave me some of his busness cards to pass around. I don't want to post his Personal info on here but his Facebook page is www.facebook.com/caketherapy . U can message him there I'm sure. Im pretty sure he does work for your area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 15 min Huntington Guy 370
Trump 2016 23 min Jimmy Fuller 4
Shoney's Summersville (Jan '15) 16 hr dan 105
Games made by Local Game Designer On Google Pla... Fri really 1
T & M Rentals and building sales (BEWARE) Fri Steve 61
Betty carte Fri I hit it 2
Room for rent? Thu puddie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages