walnut

United States

#24 Oct 12, 2010
We're all afraid of catching something if we do.
lalala wrote:
Her face, body, hair, smile, personailty,everything about her an she dont have a mustach take a closer look retard
Shalyn

Culloden, WV

#25 Oct 13, 2010
Lmao you know maybe you should take a look in the mirror Dnt judge me you dnt know the first thing about me Yall go by here say is everything that goes around about you true? Talk shitt gossip spred roomers wisper about me when i walk by And ill laugh an keep smileing cause at the end off the day im still ganna be me
rdd

Belle, WV

#26 Oct 13, 2010
so what's up with her makeup? is orange foundation the new fad?
Cheyenne Clevenger

United States

#27 Oct 15, 2010
whoevr wrote this is obviously uneducated because if *** loved his wife or X-wife he would be with her so its his write because they are seperated to go out n do wht the hell he wants to n shalyn has the rite to sleep with who evr she wants i jus think you should kepp their names out of your f*ckin nasty mouth n especially his daughter do you even no her didnt think so get a life n quit trashing other ppl because soon enough your names gna be up her for summin stupid jus like this n imma be like b*tch told you so....
walnut

United States

#28 Oct 15, 2010
Ok, everyone read this quote below carefully....and she calls us uneducated.
Cheyenne Clevenger wrote:
whoevr wrote this is obviously uneducated because if *** loved his wife or X-wife he would be with her so its his write because they are seperated to go out n do wht the hell he wants to n shalyn has the rite to sleep with who evr she wants i jus think you should kepp their names out of your f*ckin nasty mouth n especially his daughter do you even no her didnt think so get a life n quit trashing other ppl because soon enough your names gna be up her for summin stupid jus like this n imma be like b*tch told you so....
serria lockhart

United States

#29 Oct 15, 2010
I think Shayln is beautiful from what i see.I used to go to school with her before i graduated and shes very pretty.And how can you say she is not a good person whenever she put my neices(Cheyenne Clevenger)and her problems with each other over a guy behind her and let things go.She seems like a great person,who sticks up for her friends and doesnt let people push her around,Like my neice.And Walnut why do you have to be so mean and rude about a few typos that where purposly put on there to shortn the word.I dont shayln very well but from what ive heard and seen she is a very likable person.Everyone makes mistakes and does things they always live to regret,I understand that.But why should their past and mistakes be thrown up in their faces on this website its horrible.And Walnut not to be mean but if you have any problems with the way my neice spells then tell her or put your real name,so she can fix the problem for you.
haha

Summersville, WV

#30 Oct 16, 2010
She's a wanna be slut a wanna be drugy a wanna be everything cause she hates herself so bad
1 post removed
Anonymous

Summersville, WV

#32 Oct 17, 2010
haha wrote:
She's a wanna be slut a wanna be drugy a wanna be everything cause she hates herself so bad
Your Pathetic! Why Envy??
Wow you all need a life

United States

#33 Oct 20, 2010
haha wrote:
She's a wanna be slut a wanna be drugy a wanna be everything cause she hates herself so bad
your a dumbass! who wants to be a slut and a druggy?! i mean really grow the hell up and stop hating shalyn because you don't get to hang with her!
Killa Killa

Summersville, WV

#34 Oct 20, 2010
haha wrote:
She's a wanna be slut a wanna be drugy a wanna be everything cause she hates herself so bad
how could somebody possibly be a 'wanna be? if they do wanna be somethin then they sure as hell will! and from how you talk...your obviously still in school or jealous, VERY JEALOUS over something. Your a waste!
shalyn

Culloden, WV

#35 Oct 20, 2010
Who are ya'll to judge the life I LIVE? I know im not perfect & I dont Live to be! But be4 you start pointing fingers make sur your hand are clean:)
serria lockhart

United States

#36 Oct 20, 2010
Shayn i think your absolutuly beautiful.And i think from how chey talks you are an awesome sweet girl who does not deserve to be on here.I had my own topix so best thing is just to ignore it.You are gorgous girl:)P.s thank yopu for being so nice to my neice she like a sister to me.Oneday when my moms home you can over with her.Take care shalyn.
Cheyenne Clevenger

United States

#37 Oct 21, 2010
you no wht i think i think yall should shut the f*ck up get the f*ck off this website && say it to her face oh thts rite because nobody on heres brave enough to but when yalls balls drop && you do decide to say summin to her face jus be ready to take an ass whippin cause you no its cummin hahah comment back call me imature say imma b*tch go ahead jus waste yr time see if it phases me 1 bit hehe ya make me lol (:
betty

Prosperity, WV

#38 Oct 21, 2010
Please people leave this alone you really don't know her!!! You only know what u here on topix!!!!!!
duh

Moundsville, WV

#39 Oct 25, 2010
jolly rancher wrote:
Just want some thoughts.
read a book
1 post removed
Shawna Thomas

Summersville, WV

#41 Nov 10, 2010
We got plenty of dumb nasty sl**y b*t*hs here i hate every single one n plz dont make her come here that skank is worse than neone we have here plz im beggin dont send her here that b*t*h will get her head stomped but she is a skank no guy needs to even look her way bc eventually ull end up wit her n have something afterwards hehe haha I HATE THAT GURL MORE THAN I HATE MI LIFE n jus so u knw thats awhole hell of alot plz dont send her to rwood!!!!!
baydster

Huntington, WV

#42 Nov 11, 2010
i find it quite funny that the ppl who talk shit nvr post under their real name maybe because all the little bitches know for a fact that shaylyn will beat some ass and if she dont craytor will!!!! and shaylyn is very kind as long as you dont start shit with her.
lmao

Huntington, WV

#43 Nov 11, 2010
ok shawna, ummm sweetie you dnt even know her so why are you running you're fukin mouth? If anyone's nast its you aweet heart! atleast she wont spreed her legs for just anybody! Wtf did she ever do to u? yea thats what i thought not a gd thing dnt wrry she wouldt go to bitchwood if it was the last school in the world shes better than that. Go get some pro active for your face!
2 posts removed
i agree

United States

#46 Nov 13, 2010
lmao wrote:
ok shawna, ummm sweetie you dnt even know her so why are you running you're fukin mouth? If anyone's nast its you aweet heart! atleast she wont spreed her legs for just anybody! Wtf did she ever do to u? yea thats what i thought not a gd thing dnt wrry she wouldt go to bitchwood if it was the last school in the world shes better than that. Go get some pro active for your face!
Shauna gets on everyones topix nd bashes that person cause of her insecurities.Shawna looks like a tranny on meth n herion.Shayln is smokn shawna your the farthest thing from that.And shouldnt you be out of school by now,or was you to much of a failure or dropout to of graduated last year.U was supposed to be a graduate f 2010 but looks like your not.At least shayln can say she is gettn herself an education and hasnt dropped out.Btw did you finally take that awful orange that was supposed to be blonde out of that mop you call hair.Gosh that was so ugly.U shuldnt try to be sumthing your not.mabe if you would gain a lil weigt also you would be halfway mabe tolerent to look at just mabe.Im a guy and i ,ove to look at gurls but u i wouldnt touch with a 100 foot poll.s leave shayln alone and quit being a nasty skanky whore
1 post removed
sierra tucker

Summersville, WV

#48 Dec 26, 2010
i agree shalyn is not one of my favorite ppl only bc she interferres with peoples lives and one of those lives wld be my sister the one with the kid. but people what comes around goes around. talking abt poeple having stds when they may ro may not. id watch what you say. you may end up with something just from karma herself.
Look people have opinions but give them in taste. i didnt a few times and it just fueled rage and made comments flare up always ended up biting me in the butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can i buy a enema 27 min Eustace 7
Little Caesers 32 min Eustace 21
Shala naylor 36 min Familiar with sluts 17
Home wreckers 2 hr typical 4
Bruce Jenner Is A Freak 2 hr Original Poster 12
giving up 17 hr Husband 26
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 23 hr Analog man 2,220
More from around the web

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]