Jojo

Bellevue, WA

#77 Feb 27, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know how much it was other than a Topix rumor? Even so that isnt that much considering the risk of mailing it. If you are going to risk it you would send enough to last.
Or just enough 2 attract attention 2 throw peoples attention off of a bigger quantity of a nother drug?? Gosh guys, use ur heads, whats the rich mans drug? u can drink all night, mingle with ur friends all night campaign 4 days on end without get'n tired. Uh, any guesses yet?? Hint... Eric Clapton wrote a song about it. U pretty much have 2 have it mailed, ship'd n- its not a 'common' drug n summersville. Its a set up.
Protected

United States

#78 Feb 27, 2013
Jojo wrote:
<quoted text> Or just enough 2 attract attention 2 throw peoples attention off of a bigger quantity of a nother drug?? Gosh guys, use ur heads, whats the rich mans drug? u can drink all night, mingle with ur friends all night campaign 4 days on end without get'n tired. Uh, any guesses yet?? Hint... Eric Clapton wrote a song about it. U pretty much have 2 have it mailed, ship'd n- its not a 'common' drug n summersville. Its a set up.
But they have local cops in their back pocket.
Geez

Dunbar, WV

#79 Feb 28, 2013
Once the case goes to the Grand Jury and there is an indictment, then all the facts will become Public Knowledge.
These things take time, especially if they are working on deals, turning states evidence and all that goes on during investigations such as this.
Protected

United States

#80 Feb 28, 2013
Geez wrote:
Once the case goes to the Grand Jury and there is an indictment, then all the facts will become Public Knowledge.
These things take time, especially if they are working on deals, turning states evidence and all that goes on during investigations such as this.
It's all been brushed under table .How do you go to grand jury when there has been no formal arrest?
Jojo

Bellevue, WA

#81 Feb 28, 2013
Protected wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all been brushed under table .How do you go to grand jury when there has been no formal arrest?
Exactally. Geez. This shits been going on n 'our' lil town for years!! Y would they get n trouble now?? For reallys people?! We need 1 honest cop. LOL!!! I kno- Aint gonna happen. But anyway, when u have a bunch of alcoholics, that r get'n old :) they cant handle as many drinks& hours out socializing, so they call for backup- sumthin 2 keep'em goin. ya kno?! Poor ol'farts. Maybe the pot was 2 help'em feel better the next day- oh yeh!! Lol!!
KingArthur

United States

#82 Feb 28, 2013
Protected wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense but you obviously know very little about the justice system. In a case like this it is typical that an arrest is made only if/after the grand jury indicts. If they fail to indict there is no arrest. It is quite routine, happens all the time and doesnt mean anything has been covered up.
KingArthur

United States

#83 Feb 28, 2013
Geez wrote:
Thank you, someone who actually knows what they are talking about before they open there mouth. Bravo!
Merlin

United States

#84 Feb 28, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>No offense but you obviously know very little about the justice system. In a case like this it is typical that an arrest is made only if/after the grand jury indicts. If they fail to indict there is no arrest. It is quite routine, happens all the time and doesnt mean anything has been covered up.
So what grand jury where? Who will present case?
KingArthur

United States

#85 Feb 28, 2013
Merlin wrote:
<quoted text>
So what grand jury where? Who will present case?
That is not public information for reasons I think would be obvious.
Life

Alexandria, VA

#86 Feb 28, 2013
It must be hard for all of you who spend so much time living someone else's life instead of living your own. Sad.
Jojo

Bellevue, WA

#87 Mar 1, 2013
Life wrote:
It must be hard for all of you who spend so much time living someone else's life instead of living your own. Sad.
Its exciting!!! Much more than ur boring life- or u'd b our prize topic ;)
Merlin

United States

#88 Mar 2, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>That is not public information for reasons I think would be obvious.
This all appears to be magical, perhaps it's all a dream , a grand jury in King Arthur's court of secretly for obvious reasons to protect others.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#89 Mar 2, 2013
Merlin wrote:
<quoted text>This all appears to be magical, perhaps it's all a dream , a grand jury in King Arthur's court of secretly for obvious reasons to protect others.
Since King Arthur is a felon, I took 'Excalibur' away from him .. We'll use it any upcoming executions.
Kara

Summersville, WV

#90 Mar 3, 2013
Just shipping it into WV is mandatory 1 year in jail if convicted.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#91 Mar 3, 2013
Kara wrote:
Just shipping it into WV is mandatory 1 year in jail if convicted.
What is ( it )?
Kara

Summersville, WV

#92 Mar 4, 2013
I heard marijuana.
1 post removed
Drug Lord

Charleston, WV

#94 Mar 6, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>No offense but you obviously know very little about the justice system. In a case like this it is typical that an arrest is made only if/after the grand jury indicts. If they fail to indict there is no arrest. It is quite routine, happens all the time and doesnt mean anything has been covered up.
KA is correct. Also, remember the girl in Mingo County who sat on the GJ. She ran her mouth about what happened inside and got her own butt arrested. GJ proceedings are private. No information is to be released to the public at what happened during the meeting. Once indictments are handed down, it is still private until all are arrested, then it will be leaked out by the lawyers at who, what, when and where. If the actual jurist leak it, they will be arrested. Now the Petit Jury is different.

I have not seen anything in this entire string that would get it deleted. Why were the other deleted. Is there some big time conspiracy in Summersville? You guys had a great one a few years back involving the mayor. It is about time for another.
1 post removed
billy bob

Princeton, WV

#96 Mar 7, 2013
got to go fry some tatters with pam
curious

Fairmont, WV

#97 Mar 7, 2013
I am so surprised this has stayed on as long as it has !! The other ones were deleted within a few hrs. ha ha Make sure your tatter pan is full of pam so they fry well!!!
Got News

United States

#98 Mar 7, 2013
curious wrote:
I am so surprised this has stayed on as long as it has !! The other ones were deleted within a few hrs. ha ha Make sure your tatter pan is full of pam so they fry well!!!
With all the other drug busts going on around here and this one gets special treatment of no media, no public formal arrest, and a seceret grand jury somewhere we may never know of. What gives?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What went down at srmc 6 hr uhm 53
US Cellular Store 7 hr Dejected 1
pregnant 13 hr amused 15
Red Riding Hood Thu Seer 1
Shoneys Thu Flintstone Fartcop 8
Bill Cosby Coming to Summersville Arena Thu clintjones 14
Cannelton Miners NLRB ruling (Sep '12) Thu Diamond 110
Summersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web