She disappear before my eyes part 3
NCHS

United States

#31 Feb 23, 2013
Bug Ridge wrote:
Read Nicholas Chronicle 2-21-13 front page 'Park Board elects new President"
If you must read the Chronicle, please do so at the library. They refuse to publish any negative news about their friends and don't deserve our hard earned money.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#32 Feb 23, 2013
NCHS wrote:
<quoted text>If you must read the Chronicle, please do so at the library. They refuse to publish any negative news about their friends and don't deserve our hard earned money.
You got a damn good point ... But my cat likes to have it in the bottom of his litter box.:-)
Church Lady

United States

#33 Feb 23, 2013
If all of these insinuations are true - and I have no reason to doubt them -, why oh why would this person be so stupid? Why do smart people do such stupid things?
NCHS

United States

#34 Feb 24, 2013
Church Lady wrote:
If all of these insinuations are true - and I have no reason to doubt them -, why oh why would this person be so stupid? Why do smart people do such stupid things?
Perhaps; due to political entanglements, they believed that they were above the law.
KingArthur

United States

#35 Feb 24, 2013
NCHS wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps; due to political entanglements, they believed that they were above the law.
Perhaps they just like to smoke weed, like millions of otherwise law abiding Americans. Legalize it!!!

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#36 Feb 24, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps they just like to smoke weed, like millions of otherwise law abiding Americans. Legalize it!!!
Never happen here slick.
NCHS

United States

#37 Feb 24, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps they just like to smoke weed, like millions of otherwise law abiding Americans. Legalize it!!!
I'd agree with you; but a pound?
KingArthur

United States

#38 Feb 24, 2013
NCHS wrote:
<quoted text> I'd agree with you; but a pound?
How do you know how much it was other than a Topix rumor? Even so that isnt that much considering the risk of mailing it. If you are going to risk it you would send enough to last.
KingArthur

United States

#39 Feb 24, 2013
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happen here slick.
Well Bubba, never say never. Even in backward WV it will be legal someday once people realize it could help alleviate some of the other drug problems we have and is a waste of resources going after otherwise law abiding potheads. If pot were legal I seriously doubt we would have as many pill addicts as we do. Pot helps with almost all ailments and is not addicting. Potheads are not out stealing, scamming, and robbing. Pillheads are. Marijuana is the best drug there is, that is why big pharma doesnt want it legal. Pharmaceutical companies want people hooked on their deadly, expensive, and addictive drugs instead of being able to grow their own drug for free.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#40 Feb 24, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Well Bubba, never say never. Even in backward WV it will be legal someday once people realize it could help alleviate some of the other drug problems we have and is a waste of resources going after otherwise law abiding potheads. If pot were legal I seriously doubt we would have as many pill addicts as we do. Pot helps with almost all ailments and is not addicting. Potheads are not out stealing, scamming, and robbing. Pillheads are. Marijuana is the best drug there is, that is why big pharma doesnt want it legal. Pharmaceutical companies want people hooked on their deadly, expensive, and addictive drugs instead of being able to grow their own drug for free.
Good luck with your crusade! Lets get back to the topic at hand!
NCHS

United States

#41 Feb 24, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know how much it was other than a Topix rumor? Even so that isnt that much considering the risk of mailing it. If you are going to risk it you would send enough to last.
Those are dealer quantities, not smoker quantities.
1 post removed

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#43 Feb 25, 2013
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>Keep us posted on what happens with this topic. It looks like it is about to fizzle out!
10-4 ... Bug is always vigilant regarding such matters.
about to break

United States

#44 Feb 25, 2013
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
10-4 ... Bug is always vigilant regarding such matters.
So Bug, how do those in charge keep this so quiet? Do you believe there are others involved higher up ? Media has been contacted but if no one is giving out any information their pens and cameras are tied.
1 post removed

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#46 Feb 25, 2013
Have PATIENCE .... Ya know, at one time no one thought any coal company officials would ever go to jail for breaking the laws .. That has changed & the UBB disaster has put a few in jail, with more to come. A few of the high & mighty in S'ville have been to prison & is my opinion there will be more to come.
Clark Kent

United States

#47 Feb 25, 2013
After viewing emergency meeting story in Comicial it looks as though damage control is at work and topix rumors could be fact.

Was she employed at Community Action? After checing their web site looks as though seniors have not been fed since Oct 2012 according to current menu, and a review of tax form 990 is 10 / 31 / 09... looks as though some up dates are needed
Lois Lane

Huntington, WV

#48 Feb 25, 2013
She was the temporary director at Community Action. She was on the weatherization board of community action, too. The paper glorified her exit from the park board. An inside source says she was asked to resign.
Jimmy Olson

United States

#49 Feb 25, 2013
Holy smokes, how many boards is she on? Is she in anyway assoicated with the Summit, Boy Scouts Camp? Her state senate brother is always at their functions.
KingArthur

United States

#50 Feb 25, 2013
Jimmy Olson wrote:
Holy smokes, how many boards is she on? Is she in anyway assoicated with the Summit, Boy Scouts Camp? Her state senate brother is always at their functions.
I know it might come as a shock to you hypocritical haters that someone who smokes pot can actually be a productive and helpful member of the community. But alas, it is true. MANY prominent and productive members of our community smoke pot, time to legalize it. She has done many good things to help her community, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE other than complain on Topix??? Probably nothing.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#51 Feb 25, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>I know it might come as a shock to you hypocritical haters that someone who smokes pot can actually be a productive and helpful member of the community. But alas, it is true. MANY prominent and productive members of our community smoke pot, time to legalize it. She has done many good things to help her community, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE other than complain on Topix??? Probably nothing.
Would you be willing to testify in Court & name all the pot smokers you are talking about here in our community??
Chief

United States

#52 Feb 25, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>I know it might come as a shock to you hypocritical haters that someone who smokes pot can actually be a productive and helpful member of the community. But alas, it is true. MANY prominent and productive members of our community smoke pot, time to legalize it. She has done many good things to help her community, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE other than complain on Topix??? Probably nothing.
I for one am not worried about who smokes pot,even our presidents have and who cares, their business. I do expect everyone to be treated equally under the law and that does not seem to be the case here.
Please explain how our laws should be applied to special people who help our community compared to all of us who work and pay taxes.
And remember our taxes make it all possible for those on park boards,city or county boards to spend our money.

What do you have against laws being applied equally?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy Holdren 3 hr Taxpayer 5
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) 9 hr Couldbe 77
Aleigha Auxier (Jul '10) 9 hr knowsher 34
Aleigha Auxier 9 hr knowsher 14
Poll Is SS Disability a Government handout (Jul '13) 13 hr Nailed it 27
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr RSM 4,245
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) 15 hr Helen Jones 143

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages