Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 1, 2012
HUH

Lizemores, WV

#3 Dec 1, 2012
You are carrying this topic too far! One forum is a plenty for you and the other idiot to get on here and use Steve's death as a way to get people that are in the coal industry torqued up again with your nasty comments. This tragedy has been on the news (all channels), all newspapers, topix and every where else imagineable. It doesn't need to be started up again and friends and family members are starting to get pretty p o'd with you posting this garbage every little bit. Give this young man the respect that he
so deserves, along with his family and friends. This tragedy has hit home way too close for lots of folks and in my case, way too close. It is time for you to back off and shut up!!! Yes, you started the exact forum on the Craigsville topix and I told you the same thing, that enough was enough! Have enough respect for his grieving wife that is expecting their child any day now and his parents and family. Are you totally crazy to use his death as a way to promote your arguments about the safety of the coal industry and express your hate for coal??!! I suppose that now, if you haven't already done so, you will start this up on the Beckley topix. You are nothing but a topix pest and leach that will feed off of any news pertaining to the coal industry to start an argument or get people to support your hate of coal. Not this time buddy, you need to have some kind of decency about yourself and keep your mouth shut and quit trying to feed your arguments off of this young man's death. It is a crying shame that there were not more hard working, young men and even a veteran at that, because this place would be a much better place to live if people were like him. RIP, Steven. You are missed and loved. This healing will take a long, long time, maybe never and you need to KNOCK IT OFF NOW!!
1 post removed

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Ignorance amongst pro-coal wide open today
clyde

Ardsley, NY

#6 Dec 1, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
just wondering mud / bug who sucks who's [email protected] between you two,or do you take turns, and do you both felch each other

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Dec 1, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
Yep ... They in full bloom!!
clyde

Ardsley, NY

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>Yep ... They in full bloom!!
that's not an answer to my question
clyde

Ardsley, NY

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
they're
clyde

Ardsley, NY

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
another thing , why don't you guys post under your real names ( afraid ?) or what

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 1, 2012
clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
just wondering mud / bug who sucks who's [email protected] between you two,or do you take turns, and do you both felch each other
We both visit your mamma from time to time. She takes care of it for the both of us. There is your answer to your question.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Dec 1, 2012
clyde wrote:
<quoted text>they're
Yes, they are ... LOL
clyde

Ardsley, NY

#13 Dec 1, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>We both visit your mamma from time to time. She takes care of it for the both of us. There is your answer to your question.
I have no mother
clyde

Ardsley, NY

#14 Dec 1, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>We both visit your mamma from time to time. She takes care of it for the both of us. There is your answer to your question.
but if I did what your saying is that you would felch her right

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Nope, not what i said, can you not read or just making it up as what you wish was said just like the rest of the idiots out and about today. We leave the Felching up to you.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Sorry, Gov. Tomblin, accidents don’t just occur. They are caused. The same “experts” who construct faulty impoundments put entire communities in danger, but our governor shrugs it off as “accidents do occur.” In the Gazette story, Ken says,“However, Cosco said DEP engineers, in consultation with MSHA,‘determined that no immediate risk of failure of the impoundment exists at this time and no evacuations are necessary or anticipated.’” Do these DEP engineers include Greg Demyan, who has contended that blasting near impoundments could actually strengthen them (he googled it)? I just don’t have much confidence in either the company or the DEP

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#17 Dec 1, 2012
I’m surprised Tomblin and Consol haven’t declared this an act of God. Hard to do with no rain or lightening around but give them a couple of days and they’ll figure it out. It must be God’s fault that cancer rates are skyrocketing in communities beneath MTR sites for sure. If it was Alpha’s fault they would surely stop; they wouldn’t knowingly hurt us and the Governor would never stand by idly and allow them to hurt us; must be God.
clyde

Ardsley, NY

#18 Dec 1, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
Nope, not what i said, can you not read or just making it up as what you wish was said just like the rest of the idiots out and about today. We leave the Felching up to you.
sonmyd
clyde

Ardsley, NY

#19 Dec 1, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
I’m surprised Tomblin and Consol haven’t declared this an act of God. Hard to do with no rain or lightening around but give them a couple of days and they’ll figure it out. It must be God’s fault that cancer rates are skyrocketing in communities beneath MTR sites for sure. If it was Alpha’s fault they would surely stop; they wouldn’t knowingly hurt us and the Governor would never stand by idly and allow them to hurt us; must be God.
and what about posting under your real name

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
For some reason ... I just don't get that warm, fuzzy, safe feeling from all that.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#21 Dec 1, 2012
clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
and what about posting under your real name
George Thomas - Mingo,County,WV

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#22 Dec 1, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason ... I just don't get that warm, fuzzy, safe feeling from all that.
its part of the brainwashing class taught to procoal BY procoal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristy Harlow 2 hr Wrong 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Anonymous 3,984
Donald "Tiny Hands" Trump Will Break The Backs ... 4 hr Ghost 2
NCHS Basketball Coach 14 hr CASH 3
rednecks vs. preps (Jul '10) 14 hr Call me CASH 32
Walmart Refusing EBT WIC 14 hr Jess 9
race war 18 hr Sarge 18

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance