really

Watertown, WI

#1 Nov 2, 2011
Who is this dumba$$ wannabe thug? Looks like his clothes don't fit... I think this little boy has a little man complex and tries to be a big tough guy by putting off this gangster persona. Heard he is nothing but trouble. Wangsta wenis.
Blessed

Summersville, WV

#2 Nov 2, 2011
Why does he have your attention? How old is he? Probably young..So leave him alone! Luckily no thugs live in sville, so he should be safe. If he wants a black friend then i be his friend..And if im his friend then so is everybody around me or who knows me which is 90% black. Leave him alone!!!
really

Summersville, WV

#3 Nov 2, 2011
Blessed wrote:
Why does he have your attention? How old is he? Probably young..So leave him alone! Luckily no thugs live in sville, so he should be safe. If he wants a black friend then i be his friend..And if im his friend then so is everybody around me or who knows me which is 90% black. Leave him alone!!!
Ok lol nothing was said about being black or race at all. Being gangster does not limit you to being black. And nothing was said about him having a black friend. Actually nothing you said at all had.anything to do with what was posted. Read before you reply to a post because you sound like a complete idiot lol. And he isn't young. He is.an.adult.that acts like a child and makes childish decisions.
Blessed

Summersville, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2011
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lol nothing was said about being black or race at all. Being gangster does not limit you to being black. And nothing was said about him having a black friend. Actually nothing you said at all had.anything to do with what was posted. Read before you reply to a post because you sound like a complete idiot lol. And he isn't young. He is.an.adult.that acts like a child and makes childish decisions.
Honey..I thot for sure u was a teenager. Bc it sounded like somethin a teenager would say,lol
Blessed

Summersville, WV

#5 Nov 2, 2011
If i knew u were older, then i wouldn't of said nothn
Vain

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Nov 2, 2011
Blessed wrote:
If i knew u were older, then i wouldn't of said nothn
do u belive him?
Ignorance BreedsStupidity

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#7 Nov 2, 2011
really wrote:
Who is this dumba$$ wannabe thug? Looks like his clothes don't fit... I think this little boy has a little man complex and tries to be a big tough guy by putting off this gangster persona. Heard he is nothing but trouble. Wangsta wenis.
Okay. Now it's your turn. Start a thread with your name as the title and let everyone bash on your sorry ass. COWARD!!!!
Vain

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Nov 2, 2011
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Now it's your turn. Start a thread with your name as the title and let everyone bash on your sorry ass. COWARD!!!!
hell yeah!
to everyone

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2011
He is a man and acts like a child he was going around saying he was going to shoot a 16 year old girl he is on drugs like most people in summersville he really is a sad excuse for an adult

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Purge in WV 13 min davy 2
nicholas county courthouse layoffs 1 hr Iknowwhatyoudidla... 276
County Commissione 2 hr Hydrofan 5
billy williams 4 hr beans 4
hey where is our $30000 12 hr We remember you R... 9
Word Association (Aug '12) 17 hr _Zoey_ 795
word association (Mar '11) 17 hr _Zoey_ 653
Summersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web