little ceasers Robbie Green

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
last chance pizza place

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2012
Has anyone else needed to call 18007ceaser on this kid for horrible work ethic and poor customer service? Who owns our local little ceasers?
I know a little

Beckley, WV

#2 Jan 5, 2012
Why is this post being raised now? when it was all over topix about Little Ceasers and the food and the employees and the district manger . And calling Little ceasers corporate office will get you no where and the owner will not call back tried that to
o the only thing you can do is word of mouth and take your money to another pizza place maybe after all the customers dwindle down they will change or close who knows.
Teella

Summersville, WV

#3 Jan 6, 2012
it is suppose to be under new managment now
citizen

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 7, 2012
it is under new management, and is better than it was, as for Robbie, he is a good boy, so leave him alone. I know his family, and they are great people.
Cassie

Craigsville, WV

#5 Jan 7, 2012
My brother is a good person, and he's a great people person. Maybe you were just rude to him, so he was rude back. :)
t_n_g89

Summersville, WV

#6 Jan 7, 2012
robbie is one of my friends and he is a great manger at little ceasers and if you got poor service it was probbaly bc you deserved it
fukem

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2012
last chance pizza place wrote:
Has anyone else needed to call 18007ceaser on this kid for horrible work ethic and poor customer service? Who owns our local little ceasers?
If you post someones name on here for the sole purpose of bashing them, at least have the backbone to post your own name. Unless you are scared
Josh

Nitro, WV

#8 Jan 9, 2012
Vicky Marshall is the one that owns the summersville store, if you have a complaint then you should try to contact her, you probably will have no luck though.
I hope all Little Caesars do not operate like the one in summersville and unless you work there, have worked there, or know a good friend working there you really don't know what goes on in the back.
Good thing we have a Papa Johns now so I don't have to deal with people spitting on my food just because I called to change my order or came in 20mins later then I said I would to pick up my order. I know at least 5 people that will tell you about the nasty stuff "not just spit" going on at the Summersville LC. Robbie Greene is just another kid that doessn't take there job serious. I agree he has very low people skills, he acts like he's mad at the world and he takes it out on the
customers.
Little Caesars needs to change a "Extreme amount".
Vicky visit your store and see if your happy with it, hang around a couple days and you will 100% find people doing nasty stuff and having the worst customer service. I went to the LC in Oakhill and it is MUCH cleaner and the people are more respectful.
I know a little

Summersville, WV

#9 Jan 9, 2012
Thank you josh you took the words out of my mouth and no getting in touch with vickie will not work and yes the food gets spit on and other things if you change your order . This has been going on for a coupe of years now and it keeps getting worse not better with each manger as I said little caesars needs a big change vickie needs to get in touch with past employees and she would get the truth so to everyone who eats at little caesars face book vickie marshall and tell her she may not friend you but she will get the message then maybe her district manger will be gone and they will be a change in the food and service
MmmmmmmCheeseBre ad

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2012
I don't know this guy, but he is the reason I got a free pizza, nearly a week after the fact, when I got one that wasn't fully baked because the oven was malfunctioning. He was very nice and professional on the phone and took my name to ensure I could get my replacement when it was convenient for me. I think that's pretty awesome customer service, considering I didn't bring the pizza back the same day. So, if you see this, thanks Robbie!
The Man

Summersville, WV

#11 Jan 11, 2012
F*** all yall that have a problem with Robby or lc cuz nobody does anything to anyones pizzas ya'll just mad cuz yur to drugged up n lazy to get a real f***ing job
Randeeeeezy

Summersville, WV

#12 Jan 11, 2012
Robbies the man mafucka....If you go in Lil Caesers being a rudeass you cant expect an angel ;) think b4 u speak
This is robby

Summersville, WV

#13 Jan 11, 2012
As for us doing anything to the pizzas is totally false. We have cameras and they are watched at all times. I run little caesars by the book. Im sorry you didnt agree with our policies. I know exactly who started this post and im not bending the policies for you or anyone.
dinnereverynight

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2012
I love little ceasers, i pretty much eat there every night, food is great and costumer service is awesome, everyone is always nice!

“i gota problem for ur solution”

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 12, 2012
awwwwwwh hellll nawwww.
robbie greene is the best! robbie always worked when i was there he was always nice too.
i totally dont work there anymore but i still love all my peeps that still put up with that place.
deandean

Huntington, WV

#16 Jan 12, 2012
This is robby wrote:
As for us doing anything to the pizzas is totally false. We have cameras and they are watched at all times. I run little caesars by the book. Im sorry you didnt agree with our policies. I know exactly who started this post and im not bending the policies for you or anyone.
you tell em robby........you a good guy ...dont pay no mind to disgruntled customers who didnt get their way !!!!! you doin a great job!!
Andy

Huntington, WV

#17 Jan 25, 2012
I know for a fact they do stuff to the pizza's and Robbie you act like you don't but you've told me youself what you have done to the customers. LC is a waste of money, the food use to be so much better a few years ago.

STOP BEING NASTY !
Andy

Huntington, WV

#18 Jan 25, 2012
And PS Cassie just because your his sister does't mean you know what's going on where he works. Robbie needs to stop, and as for him saying everyone talking about him, or starting this post about LC is on drugs well I'm 100% thats a lie. But Robbie don't you still smoke ? "Cigs of course lol"
sville man

Summersville, WV

#19 Jan 25, 2012
I know the service and quality when to pieces last year and they had a change over. It improved for a short time. Then it went back down here again. I email the lc website and got two responses. I went back twice more and was disappointed both times. Also got sick both times that I went back---I had been a loyal customer since they opened but I just quit going there. They lost over $100 worth of business from me per month with me ditching the poor food and poor service. Plus I haven't been sick since on buying from other businesses.
Tracey

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Feb 4, 2012
I'm glad you posted "sville man" more people need to get on here and tell what is going on in that place, the franchise owner "Vikki" needs to do something about how it has become, the service is easily the worst in Summersville, not to mention the nasty stuff they do to the food. I for one will never eat there again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner Is A Freak 3 hr Hank 33
We nee drug testing for teachers are staff 4 hr Fred 75
nicholas county courthouse layoffs 5 hr truth booth 348
Problems with Midstate Ford and F-150 6 hr Go Out Of Town 8
Bernie Sanders For President Sat Realistic America 8
Did the Powell's Mtn. Goat survive winter? (Apr '10) Sat yes 68
F ags and Flags Sat Roger 15
More from around the web

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE