what happened at lower glade creek

what happened at lower glade creek

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
glade creek

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2012
What happened that has 5 cops on lower glade creek road?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 8, 2012
I heard they were after an intelligent guy and an idiot.........
The smart guy's in custody.
YOU BETTER RUN!!!
Citizen

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2012
That was rude and uncalled for. Is there something wrong with asking what happened when someone can clearly tell by the number of police cars "something" happened? We all have a right to know what is going on in our neighborhood and community. I think you are the one who better run.
Info

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Looks like someone killed Jr Adkins.He called them to his house for someone he wanted removed from there and when they arrived they found him dead. Thoughts and prayers goes out to his family. He was a good person.
Sam

Turtle Creek, WV

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
I heard they were after an intelligent guy and an idiot.........
The smart guy's in custody.
YOU BETTER RUN!!!
You need to keep your yap shut until you know what is going on! Someone just ask a simple question and at the same time it is on the scanner so it IS public knowledge.
Whats Up

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 8, 2012
Sam, What's the scanner saying?
LPN

Thorn Hill, TN

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Said he killed himself.
Whats Up

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 8, 2012
Who killed himself?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 8, 2012
Citizen wrote:
That was rude and uncalled for. Is there something wrong with asking what happened when someone can clearly tell by the number of police cars "something" happened? We all have a right to know what is going on in our neighborhood and community. I think you are the one who better run.
LOL!!! Proof that you people have no sense of humor.........lighten up dude, it was a joke.
I'm sure if people need to know what is going on, they will let you know. Otherwise, it's noneya.
But again, take a chill pill and smile for a change.
Sinful

New York, NY

#10 Jun 8, 2012
U mean junior "panther" Adkins?
1 post removed
Citizen

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2012
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Proof that you people have no sense of humor.........lighten up dude, it was a joke.
I'm sure if people need to know what is going on, they will let you know. Otherwise, it's noneya.
But again, take a chill pill and smile for a change.
Calling someone an idiot for asking what was going on, hilarious. What goes on in the community is mine and everyone's business. It is not your business to decide what is MY business or not. Take your own advise.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 8, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Calling someone an idiot for asking what was going on, hilarious. What goes on in the community is mine and everyone's business. It is not your business to decide what is MY business or not. Take your own advise.
Like I said.........lighten up. Geez!!
It's only your business if someone gives you the privilege of hearing about it. Otherwise, it's not.
Brandon

United States

#14 Jun 8, 2012
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said.........lighten up. Geez!!
It's only your business if someone gives you the privilege of hearing about it. Otherwise, it's not.
Then why are YOU BUTTING IN? By your own words it's none of your business either. You really are some sick pup, stirring up trouble and making jokes over a man's death. We are really sick of you.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 8, 2012
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are YOU BUTTING IN? By your own words it's none of your business either. You really are some sick pup, stirring up trouble and making jokes over a man's death. We are really sick of you.
"making jokes over a man's death"?? No, I was making a joke about the nosey people of this forum. At the time I made the joke no one knew that anyone was dead. Maybe the reason no one knew (and still hasn't officially been confirmed) is that it's none of our business until the family feels that it is. There is no respect for people anymore. IF in fact there has been a death, RESPECT the family by not talking about it so soon. When they want you to know, they will tell you. It will be reported in the paper or whatever. Until then, keep your filthy, gossip-spreading noses out of other people's business.
You people thrive from others' misfortunes. Shame on you all.
butterfly

Danville, WV

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Thoughts and prayers to the Adkins family, especially his twin daughters Amber and Ashley.
Guy

Turtle Creek, WV

#17 Jun 8, 2012
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said.........lighten up. Geez!!
It's only your business if someone gives you the privilege of hearing about it. Otherwise, it's not.
Has anyone ever noticed the resemblance of IBS, DrMudd, and that aggrevating BugRidge? I know this is off topic, but they butt into people's business more than anyone else and then blast others for asking a question.
Unexplained Deaths

Lewisburg, WV

#18 Jun 8, 2012
Why is there so many unexplained, unsolved or cold case murders in Nicholas County? Nicholas County Officer's need to pay attention and do thier job right in the beginning and follow through to the end, SOLVE THESE CRIMES!!! ALSO AN AWFUL LOT OF ACCIDENTS IN NICHOLAS COUNTY- I didn't mean to push them over the edge...didn't mean to shoot that person...they were like that when i got here...The tree fell,(that one is my Favorite)...!!! MURDERER IS WHAT IT IS...CAN'T CANDY COAT IT OR COVER IT UP!!! UNLESS YOU DO THE CRIME IN NICHOLAS COUNTY!!!
Georgia

Turtle Creek, WV

#19 Jun 8, 2012
Unexplained Deaths wrote:
Why is there so many unexplained, unsolved or cold case murders in Nicholas County? Nicholas County Officer's need to pay attention and do thier job right in the beginning and follow through to the end, SOLVE THESE CRIMES!!! ALSO AN AWFUL LOT OF ACCIDENTS IN NICHOLAS COUNTY- I didn't mean to push them over the edge...didn't mean to shoot that person...they were like that when i got here...The tree fell,(that one is my Favorite)...!!! MURDERER IS WHAT IT IS...CAN'T CANDY COAT IT OR COVER IT UP!!! UNLESS YOU DO THE CRIME IN NICHOLAS COUNTY!!!
Was this murder or suicide? In either case, it's a sad and bad thing to happen to anyone.
friend

Charleston, WV

#20 Jun 8, 2012
Junior Adkins will be missed by alot of people. He was a good man. Many prayers to his daughters.
real

Lewisburg, WV

#21 Jun 8, 2012
did someone really hear on the scanner that he wanted someone removed from his property?...if so then heres your sign!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Clay 3 hr outsider 4
Guys dressed like a girl (Nov '14) 8 hr bi guy 37
Pigs In A Blanket, Fry Them Like Bacon 9 hr Under Ground 4
I've had enuf!! 10 hr Did u find that o... 22
drug round up 11 hr carl 8
copenhagen prices 12 hr carl 7
Create your own Forum 13 hr u sure 788
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages