How many unsolved murders are there i...
family

Belle, WV

#83 Jun 6, 2012
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Jigs shot and killed his own wife and her name was Wavey. Their son Bobby pushed Jigs off of the train bridge and killed him for killing his mother. Bobby was killed in a car wreck at Vaughn up 20mile and people say his death was suspicious.

there is nothing suspicious about bobby's death him and chucky where both drinking and they wrecked and cucky spent 18 months in prison for that the day bobby died will haunt chucky for the rest of his life
whatever

Hansford, WV

#84 Jun 6, 2012
I wish there would be 2 more
Exxin

United States

#85 Sep 13, 2012
Reading this garbage is way better than fox and cnn, especially since i know some folks.
Selman was 1997.
She got off work at P Hut midnight.
They found her car empty in middle of road near cowen?
Purse still in car. Keys in switch.
Criminal calls police with tip to look in Big Ditch Lake.
They also checked some other lakes and found her at the bottom of a strip mine pond.
She was bound with blocks.
"Florida" Joe was the guy.
He had just stole a car from govt office on Arbuckle Rd.
I saw Jennifer right before she went to work at P Hut.
I know people that were there when she clocked out.
I had a college class with her.
It happened in the middle of the semester.
Exxin

United States

#86 Sep 13, 2012
There was also a policeman in the boat with Chapman. I cannot remember who, but he was very prominent in Summersville area, maybe still is.
Exxin

United States

#87 Sep 13, 2012
Nicholas County Sheriff Wetzel Bennett said Thursday that authorities arrested 29-year-old Jonathan Fields of Nettie and 29-year-old Rodney Snodgrass Jr. of Summersville on Wednesday.
Fields and Snodgrass are charged with killing April Moore and Howard Delp. The suspects are being held at the Central Regional Jail.
praying

Lizemores, WV

#88 Sep 13, 2012
Now maybe atleast one mother can sleep with peace in her heart tonight. Prayers to the Moore, Delp, Snodgrass, and Fields families (these boys have family who are now hurting because of the bad decisions they made).
woha

Summersville, WV

#89 Sep 15, 2012
Say What wrote:
What about the Chapman boy from Canvas who fell off Bill Bryant's boat in the 70's? His body was never found.
i was told about this by my mom a couple years ago and she said the boy was found alive living down south somewhere.
curious

Hansford, WV

#90 Sep 15, 2012
woha wrote:
<quoted text> i was told about this by my mom a couple years ago and she said the boy was found alive living down south somewhere.
I remember this story. I remember the Chapman guy was with the mayor of Summersville, Bill Bryant, on Summersville lake. I think and hope I have this correct (Don't want to start unessary bad rumores). I sure hope he is living down South somewhere!! That would be a good thought!!
Also, It breaks my heart for all the families involved in the Panther Creek murders!! I know Johnathon's grandparents and I know the RJ Snodgrass family. It's so sad that the families of the victims and the families of the murders are all suffering. But, I really believe Johnathon is evil and everyone should sleep better knowing he is back in jail. But, my heart breaks for his grandparents. God bless April Moores family!!
woha

Summersville, WV

#91 Sep 15, 2012
Im really not trying to upset anyone but i can tell u John fields is so twisted, i wouldnt be surprised to find out he has killed more people. I was not surprise to see he was being charged with murder at all. Just glad he is off the streets. Scared to death that he won't get convicted. And i want the names of those 4 men. I have children to protect. Please!!!!!!
1 post removed
4 ur info

Ogden, AR

#93 Sep 16, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
the boy found in elk river was Brandon Richmond and it was his grandparents that owned shoneys. The girl from pizza hut was a Jennifer from Webster County. I can't remember her last name. I worked with one of her relatives at the time she died.
Her last name was Selman
forgotten
#94 Oct 5, 2012
what about Mary Young from Webster? She moved down from NY or somewhere, and brought a big heaping dose of HIV with her. I heard that same ppl that killed her were involved with the Selman girl. They found Young in Camp Caesar curves, she had been run over repeatedly. A certain family that owns a heavy equipment company in Cowen mysteriously had a new Jeep crushed the following week! Granted, she knew she had HIV and was purposely spreading it, still the cops never did crap about her murder and those ppl are still loose! in Webster money talks and bullshit walks. Its a politics and business owner coke dealin back scratching contest!
nobodys perfect

Charleston, WV

#95 Oct 15, 2012
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Jigs shot and killed his own wife and her name was Wavey. Their son Bobby pushed Jigs off of the train bridge and killed him for killing his mother. Bobby was killed in a car wreck at Vaughn up 20mile and people say his death was suspicious.
Jigs Brown was my uncle and he did accidently shoot his wife Wavey and killed her but their son Bobby was only 13 or 14 when Jigs was shot not pushed off the bridge and Bobby aws killed by a drunk driver. RIP Bob I love and miss you
heresajoke4wvfol k

United States

#96 Oct 22, 2012
The reason so many murders go unsolved in WV, is because the DNA is all the same and there are no dental records!!!BAAAHA HAHAHA!!3498
funny

Ogden, AR

#97 Oct 22, 2012
Wow! How long did it take you to come up with that one? It's sad when someone is so limited in their thought process that falling back on sterio-typing is the only thing you can contribute to a conversation. You apparently watch to movies.I bet you done even know what DNA stands for. Get a brain cell dumbass!
heresajoke4wvfol k

United States

#98 Oct 24, 2012
funny wrote:
Wow! How long did it take you to come up with that one? It's sad when someone is so limited in their thought process that falling back on sterio-typing is the only thing you can contribute to a conversation. You apparently watch to movies.I bet you done even know what DNA stands for. Get a brain cell dumbass!
a response like yours was exactly what i thought i would get. Perhaps you need a sence of humor.
set it straight

United States

#99 Jan 31, 2014
Someone has the answers or the missing tip and in my opinion they are just as bad for hiding it as the one that done it. Most would be solved if just regular people would get involved.
cat bird

Ona, WV

#100 Feb 1, 2014
the only unsolved murder I know of in Nicholas was the spinx girl from birch river
confused

Huntington, WV

#101 Feb 1, 2014
1 more wrote:
Bill Fletcher

I thought he killed his self.
Dude

Lerona, WV

#102 Feb 8, 2014
Selman? Silman?
wonderer wrote:
1. April Moore
2. Howard Delp
3. Ryan Arthur
4 & 5. Jigs Brown & wife
6. Jennifer Sears Belt
7. Jennifer ?(lady who worked at pizza hut from webster co.)
8.Brandon richmond
9.Pam Bailes
10.Bill Fletcher
How many more are out there? Who did it, was it the person setting next to you? My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who are still waiting for answers after all these years. It is just sad how many of these cases are just setting in dust covered boxes on a shelf somewhere.
family

Aliquippa, PA

#103 Feb 13, 2014
Huewy Sparks.. found on williams river in a tent murdered by being hit repeatedly with a hachet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping Naked 1 hr Ellen 1
Rent in Summersville? (Oct '15) 3 hr Citizen 24
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) 7 hr Me n wondering 126
I Love well built Black Women 9 hr Nancy 2
is it bad that my gf has slept with 60-70 guys ... 9 hr greg 11
Disgusting women of Nicholas county 10 hr Yuck 5
Dodrill 11 hr DURRR 6

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance