How many unsolved murders are there i...

How many unsolved murders are there in Nicholas ans surronding counties

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wonderer

United States

#1 May 28, 2010
After reading about the still unsolved murders of April Moore and Howard Delp three years ago I was wondering how many more are out there that the public has forgotten about? I am sure the familys and friends have not forgotten or given up hope but may think that we as a public have. If all of these old cases are brought back to the publics attention then maybe something will happen and these family may get some relief. So I will start the count with

1. April Moore
2. Howard Delp

If you are aware of any other unsolved cases please add them to the count. These familys need peace.
Helping Hand

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 2, 2010
wanderer wrote:
After reading about the still unsolved murders of April Moore and Howard Delp three years ago I was wondering how many more are out there that the public has forgotten about? I am sure the families and friends have not forgotten or given up hope but may think that we as a public have. If all of these old cases are brought back to the public's attention then maybe something will happen and these family may get some relief. So I will start the count with
1. April Moore
2. Howard Delp
If you are aware of any other unsolved cases please add them to the count. These families need peace.
There is Ryan Arthur of Twenty Mile. Someone cut a tree across the road and he hit it on his 4-wheeler. Killed him instantly. There is also Jigs Brown and his wife they were shot to death in the late 70's really 80's. This also happened at Twenty Mile.
wow

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Bump it
Tommy2Shoes

Lyburn, WV

#4 Jun 7, 2010
How bout the Richardson boy they found in Elk river I think, about 10 years ago he was from around here, I think his parents owned Shoneys maybe....let me know if I am correct.
And also the girl they found in the pond in Braxton County that was from Summersville, worked at pizza hut.
another one

Smoot, WV

#5 Jun 7, 2010
jennifer sears belt! missing for like 5 yrs now
Just me

Ossining, NY

#6 Jun 7, 2010
Tommy2Shoes wrote:
How bout the Richardson boy they found in Elk river I think, about 10 years ago he was from around here, I think his parents owned Shoneys maybe....let me know if I am correct.
And also the girl they found in the pond in Braxton County that was from Summersville, worked at pizza hut.
the boy found in elk river was Brandon Richmond and it was his grandparents that owned shoneys. The girl from pizza hut was a Jennifer from Webster County. I can't remember her last name. I worked with one of her relatives at the time she died.
Tommy2Shoes

Lyburn, WV

#7 Jun 8, 2010
Your right, thanks for joggling my memory but still they are all unsolved make ya wonder huh !
1 post removed
Mary

Rupert, WV

#9 Jun 8, 2010
What about Pam Bailes , she was about 17 when she died. It was in the mid 80's. She was with a bunch of friends but no one was ever arrest. It was sweep under the rug.
Mary

Rupert, WV

#10 Jun 8, 2010
I mean Swept under the rug...sorry
1 more

Summersville, WV

#11 Jun 8, 2010
Bill Fletcher
Tommy2Shoes

Lyburn, WV

#12 Jun 8, 2010
This has really got me interested I mean if you think about how many unsolved cases are in the area, you really never do know what people around hear are capable of doing.
wonderer

United States

#13 Jun 8, 2010
1. April Moore
2. Howard Delp
3. Ryan Arthur
4 & 5. Jigs Brown & wife
6. Jennifer Sears Belt
7. Jennifer ?(lady who worked at pizza hut from webster co.)
8.Brandon richmond
9.Pam Bailes
10.Bill Fletcher

How many more are out there? Who did it, was it the person setting next to you? My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who are still waiting for answers after all these years. It is just sad how many of these cases are just setting in dust covered boxes on a shelf somewhere.
wonderer

United States

#14 Jun 8, 2010
11. Lewis Howard (Hogie) Woods
12.Nancey Delp 1998 (some say it was sucide)Webster Co.
13. Mr. Smith -Holcomb Holler
14. Mindy Seabert

just a few more names I have found on other sites
Just me

United States

#15 Jun 8, 2010
Pam Bailes was my best friend in high school. Her murder was solved. It was 4 men who were drunk at the time they committed the crime. They claimed she fell to her death over the rock cliff where new 19 is now located. That is why no one ever paid for her crime.
Tommy2Shoes

Lyburn, WV

#16 Jun 9, 2010
I remember the Pam Bailes incedent and truly belive it was an accident, but then again you never know.
Not Accident

Costa Mesa, CA

#17 Jun 9, 2010
Tommy2Shoes wrote:
I remember the Pam Bailes incedent and truly belive it was an accident, but then again you never know.
It was not an accident and you would be very surprised to find out who one of the main pple involved in that incident is. He never got a finger laid on him for that incident. What were 4 grown men, doing with that young girl? Is he still a drunkard?
Tommy2Shoes

Lyburn, WV

#18 Jun 9, 2010
I think I kow who our talking about, and if it is I dont think he drinks anymore but then again I only see him every now and then but we always speak.Who all was down there when this happened ?
Duck

Summersville, WV

#19 Jun 9, 2010
Jinnifer Selman is the name of the girl who worked at pizza Hut. 1 man was convicted for her death. All though 2 outhers invalved were not. After talking to some of the men when that was with pam i belive pam accidentle fell off a cliff at the summersvill lake
Duck

Summersville, WV

#20 Jun 9, 2010
Richard Parnell was also merdered.Two or Three men were involved only one convicted
Helping Hand

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 9, 2010
A tree was cut across the main road in Twenty Mile and Ryan hit it with his 4 wheeler. He was killed instantly. Mashed his head in. I hope who ever did this feels very guilty and thinks about what he or they did for the rest of their lives.I hope Ryan comes to them in their dreams each and every night because his family thinks about him each and every day. It seem that killing someone now days is no big deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner Is A Freak 56 min TruthSeeker 34
wreck (Sep '12) 1 hr Grieving with the... 156
We nee drug testing for teachers are staff 6 hr Fred 75
nicholas county courthouse layoffs 8 hr truth booth 348
Problems with Midstate Ford and F-150 8 hr Go Out Of Town 8
Bernie Sanders For President Sat Realistic America 8
Did the Powell's Mtn. Goat survive winter? (Apr '10) Sat yes 68
More from around the web

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE