Laughing

Beaver, WV

#1 Dec 12, 2011
I heard Katie Summers got her butt beat for running her mouth and then went crying to the cops. This is funny. Maybe she will learn to keep running her mouth, and yes, I have told her so, to her face.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Oh Yeah?? Well ya know what??
NO ONE CARES about your gossip mouth.
Looking for some public approval are ya??
COWARD!!!!!

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 12, 2011
Well to start off with, to post someones actual name on this site is in itself a pretty lame and ignorant thing to do as you have done. Especially when its fairly obvious your just looking to start a simple minded bash fest, which to me, tells me that you love rolling around in your big nasty, smelly piles of anonymity and taking advantage of that privilege to the fullest extent that reallty serves only one purpose.....
It let's us know that your just another common nicholas county Bucket Mouth who sports a very huge nose. Try sticking that gigantic honker back on your face instead of keeping it planted in the daily lives of other peoples asses and you will then at least appear to be a better person who can at least PRETEND to have a life of their own to deal with on a daily basis.
Second of all you start this whole topic off with the words "I Heard so and so , blah, blah, blah. More than likely that means that you really have no freaking clue what you're talking about but it makes you feel good to think that it's true, so you spread the word........

My, how pitiful it must be to be you. Hopefully one day you'll grow up and wake up.
Laughing

Beaver, WV

#4 Dec 12, 2011
Ignorance BreedsStupidity wrote:
Oh Yeah?? Well ya know what??
NO ONE CARES about your gossip mouth.
Looking for some public approval are ya??
COWARD!!!!!
20.Obviously your stupid self cares enough to comment. Maybe you could join her and get you butt beat for sticking your nose in something that is none of your business. No I'm not looking for public approval. I just think it is funny that she thinks she is so bad and gets her butt beat. I love you.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#5 Dec 12, 2011
Laughing wrote:
I heard Katie Summers got her butt beat for running her mouth and then went crying to the cops. This is funny. Maybe she will learn to keep running her mouth, and yes, I have told her so, to her face.
You have told her nothing to her face, all we see on display here is a cowardly chicken shit trying to get satisfaction at TOPIX.COM

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 12, 2011
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>20.Obviously your stupid self cares enough to comment. Maybe you could join her and get you butt beat for sticking your nose in something that is none of your business. No I'm not looking for public approval. I just think it is funny that she thinks she is so bad and gets her butt beat. I love you.
You're just a snotty nosed little loser living on hear-say. Spare us your ignorance please.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 12, 2011
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>20.Obviously your stupid self cares enough to comment. Maybe you could join her and get you butt beat for sticking your nose in something that is none of your business. No I'm not looking for public approval. I just think it is funny that she thinks she is so bad and gets her butt beat. I love you.
And just who do you think you are to point out other people's faults?? Post your name so we can point out your faults. That would be fun.
But no, you'd rather be a COWARD and think you are something.
Well, guess what?? YOU ARE A NOTHING!!!
A maggot, eating the flesh of stupidity. Feel good to be you?? Make you finally feel superior to someone? LOSER!!!
NASTY

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Jan 8, 2012
SHE HAS HPV AND I DARE HER TO ASK ME WHO I AM ,SHES A SWEETHEART BUT DONT FU**NG TOUCH HER.....
hotdog

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2012
dr mudd and Ignorance.....y'all need to get a life off the computer
ooo

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2012
She messes people over big time. Like that guy Micheal she was with that kid loves her to death and she cheated on him the bad thing about it was us he gave her another chance. But I guess she is running around wit dudes already and she just broke up with that kid. And he cares about her a lot u can tell it. She needs to wise up and quit being dumb and be with somebody that there loving and caring for her like him.
kassi mccraw

Orange, VA

#11 Jan 14, 2012
Omg dr Mudd get a life like I've said before why don't you post ur real name instead of being a hypocrite to everyone else
Sick People

Summersville, WV

#12 Jan 15, 2012
Shawn Conrad likes to mess around with young girls and babys I am making him move because he mess with my step daughter and his girlfriend got rid of him for mesing with her 2 year old how sick is that!!!!VERY SICK !!

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#13 Jan 15, 2012
Sick People wrote:
Shawn Conrad likes to mess around with young girls and babys I am making him move because he mess with my step daughter and his girlfriend got rid of him for mesing with her 2 year old how sick is that!!!!VERY SICK !!
IF any of this is true, you ought to be arrested for not reporting either occasion to law enforcement.Do it now. Your not doing any other kids any favors by not reporting it, unless you're just making stupid shit up to justify bashing someone on this site.
1 post removed
help

Aberdeen, MS

#15 Apr 8, 2014
NASTY wrote:
SHE HAS HPV AND I DARE HER TO ASK ME WHO I AM ,SHES A SWEETHEART BUT DONT FU**NG TOUCH HER.....
Does this same girl have 2 kids, and was a bartender/strip club something... When she lived in west Virginia
Sam

Snover, MI

#16 Apr 8, 2014
help wrote:
<quoted text> Does this same girl have 2 kids, and was a bartender/strip club something... When she lived in west Virginia
No different one
staying away

United States

#17 Nov 3, 2014
Haha this whole site and topic made me die laughing. She is very good at hiding her scitzo self but once you uncover the truth be prepared for the full true. and crazy her.
wrongkatie

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2014
No it's not the same Katie summers...I'm the Katie summers that was the bartender...I'm a year younger then this one...and honestly wouldn't have even seen this site had it not been for a stalker ex if mine trying to find shit on me in the most pathetic form possible...I'm the Katie summers who has a brother named Mitch...I remember the Katie this is about but know nothing about her personally..
Rudolph

Winfield, WV

#19 Nov 8, 2014
Does she like it in the butt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Bloom rules in favor of Nicholas board in... 22 min Ex-teacher 2
Bobby Holdren - Come on Sweeney 5 hr Nick barnett 20
do not use mountain state plumbing (Dec '16) 19 hr Amused 15
aarons in summersville reviews (Dec '10) 20 hr Drugs 42
Poll does wv have mountain lions? (Jun '12) Fri 304redneck 476
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Just saying 4,194
Sara white Thu Think u should know 15

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance