Mrs customer

Watertown, WI

#1 Sep 24, 2011
Who is that black haired older lady? She was so rude to me the other day. She acted like I was wasting her time and she had a terrible attitude towards me. This isn't the first time either. The other employees have been more than helpful and are very kind. I think I'm going to take my money elsewhere...has anyone else had these problems with her? Us customers should start calling customer service!
Abe

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Sep 24, 2011
She may be having a bad day. Give her another chance before you pass judgment. You could possibly ruin or trash her reputation by bringing it to the public.. Abe

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 24, 2011
She is Really rude most of the time, I am gonna find me another bank to deal with... I'd like to bend her over and give her something to be rude about
1 post removed
citizen

Summersville, WV

#5 Sep 24, 2011
I have been at that Bank for years, I haven't had any trouble with anything, and especially no one being rude, maybe she was having a bad day, or not feeling well. I know working with the public. can get you in a bad mood sometimes. Give them another chance,believe me you don't want to go to BB&T or United. I don't know about the other banks.
4 posts removed
nice

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2011
Everyone that works at woodforest is EXTREMELY nice and helpful!!! This is just someone who personaly has an issue with her or is jealous! Or maybe ur account is in the negative and u can't get ur check cashed! If u have a problem then act like an adult and call customer service don't bring it to topix just try and hurt someones reputation! Actually ur probably a first of the monther that gets ur welfare check and the hard working women like them are supporting u !!
MidNight Rider

Summersville, WV

#11 Sep 26, 2011
Welfare bank.
customer

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2012
I waited in line one day for 20 minutes! They had one teller and the new manager rose mary sat there smiled and said someone will be right with you. I waited for another ten minutes while the teller was helping as many people as she could but the manager could not get up and help one person. There was at least 10 people waiting in line. And I heard the teller ask her if she could help with the customers. And the amazing response was she will when she finishes up with her work! Seriously! I understand having a big work load but come on! That was bad service on the manager's part! We miss the old manager! I give the management an F!
new to sville

Summersville, WV

#13 Jan 12, 2012
MidNight Rider wrote:
Welfare bank.
what is a welfare bank?
been their from the start

United States

#14 Jan 12, 2012
First of all the teller with the long black hair is not rude she may have been troubled be dumba@@ people but that's ok if I get the chance to I will spank her for that lol the are all great poeple there except the manager we want the old one back but I will say this bank does more for the people who bank there then any other around hands down but if all u do is cash a check and don't have anyother reason to be there then I know u would not know this so sad for dumba@@ people. To woodforest good job
whatever

Craigsville, WV

#15 Jan 12, 2012
that woman has been rude to me everytime im in there, i dont even have an account with them just money transfers, and she just comes off as a rude ass snot
customer

Summersville, WV

#16 Jan 12, 2012
been their from the start wrote:
First of all the teller with the long black hair is not rude she may have been troubled be dumba@@ people but that's ok if I get the chance to I will spank her for that lol the are all great poeple there except the manager we want the old one back but I will say this bank does more for the people who bank there then any other around hands down but if all u do is cash a check and don't have anyother reason to be there then I know u would not know this so sad for dumba@@ people. To woodforest good job
I agree...the tellers are good people. I like all the tellers. To "whatever"...you are right the manager is a rude ass snot and doesn't know what the hell she is doing! She keeps her nose way up in the air at everyone! Miss you christy! She was so personable and had the best attitude with everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arsonist caught? (Jul '12) 1 hr noneofyourconcern 34
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 58,911
Trashy Wives 2 hr Angie 5
Block Party 2 hr Stacy 1
honestly in debt 5 hr Annoyed 3
Burl Rd. 5 hr lola 5
Coronado Coal (Apr '13) 8 hr todd 13
Summersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Summersville Jobs

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Summersville News, Events & Info