Husbands ex-wife keeps harassing us

Posted in the Summersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Please help

Statts Mills, WV

#1 Oct 30, 2010
My husbands ex-wife keeps harassing us. She has made false accusations against him with CPS, bashes him by trying to boss him around, exaggerates their conversations to others, insults his parenting skills, and harasses us with phone calls, texts messages, and in person. What can we do to stop this abuse? Personally, legally, etc. We would like to continue on with our new life, however this problem always seems to arise. Thank you for your comments...
the bigger picture

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2010
call ken barnette
STFU

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Oct 31, 2010
Who is it? I'd say I know who it is but I just want to be sure.
Restraining Order

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 31, 2010
Record, record, record.....

Record ALL telephone conversations! Keep all texts, emails, etc. File for a restraining order with the above as evidence! Also, request third party involvement with the pick up and drop off of the child in common. Such as, grandparents; aunts, uncles, etc.

Best of luck!

straight shooter

Summersville, WV

#5 Oct 31, 2010
Why is this even posted here?

Don't you get enough drama from prime time TV? Or are you simply attention whoring?

Call 911 and be done with it. Jeeze.

Since: Aug 10

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 31, 2010
Please help wrote:
My husbands ex-wife keeps harassing us. She has made false accusations against him with CPS, bashes him by trying to boss him around, exaggerates their conversations to others, insults his parenting skills, and harasses us with phone calls, texts messages, and in person. What can we do to stop this abuse? Personally, legally, etc. We would like to continue on with our new life, however this problem always seems to arise. Thank you for your comments...
get an attorney ASAP!
Been there

Bluefield, WV

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Please help wrote:
The solution is simple, invite her into your home with no one else there and beat the sh*t out of her, no witnesses and the next time she runs her mouth or dares to do anything negative toward you, she'll think better of it.
who is that

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Oct 31, 2010
the bigger picture wrote:
call ken barnette
who is that
Duh

Summersville, WV

#9 Oct 31, 2010
A great lawyer
Please help

Statts Mills, WV

#10 Oct 31, 2010
Please, only serious replies and comments... Thank you...
nurse

Kenna, WV

#11 Nov 1, 2010
its prob a minter
time out

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 1, 2010
Restraining Order wrote:
Record, record, record.....
Record ALL telephone conversations! Keep all texts, emails, etc. File for a restraining order with the above as evidence! Also, request third party involvement with the pick up and drop off of the child in common. Such as, grandparents; aunts, uncles, etc.
Best of luck!
best advise on here! stop playing the game with her... you are only feeding her the attention she thrives on. man up, get a lawyer and file a restraining order. game over!
Please help

Masontown, WV

#13 Nov 16, 2010
I have filed a civil suit against her, placed her in contemt of court, and yet she still keeps it up. What do I do now until these court dates?
Document

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 17, 2010
Document EVERYTHING, times, dates, what was said. Do it journal style with the date first, then the time and then a short description of what happened. It will come in very handy in court. Also, let all phone calls go to voice mail and then save them.
uh oh

Rupert, WV

#15 Nov 17, 2010
Record everything phone calls, and even video if she comes to the house. These recordings are invaluable. They prove that it is her as well as what she is doing. Especially video, you get visual as well as audio. This places the face with the voice. Good Luck!
right

Kenna, WV

#16 Nov 18, 2010
use a wallet calendar its easy to keep handy. write on the dates' and record everything. call make a report. even if no one comes, its on record.be prepared and ready for your day in court.don't do anything to give her reason against you. and save your records 4ever, you never know . what may come back up. when you think its over'
sorry

Belle, WV

#17 Nov 20, 2010
Please help wrote:
I feel your pain, My husband's ex wife is the exact same way, does the exact same stuff to him. She starts stuff, then when she is called out on it, she completely twists it around and plays "victim" like she is so good at doing. She moved his kids practically to a different state and remarried and he only sees them every other week, she won't let him see them any other time but then she runs to all her drama queen friends and says what a worthless dad he is, and allows her new husband to "play" daddy to them. So, i feel for you.
Nate

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Apr 8, 2011
Been there wrote:
<quoted text>The solution is simple, invite her into your home with no one else there and beat the sh*t out of her, no witnesses and the next time she runs her mouth or dares to do anything negative toward you, she'll think better of it.
I Love this Response

Princeton, WV

#19 Apr 8, 2011
Please help wrote:
Please, only serious replies and comments... Thank you...
save all evidence then go to cops and get a restrainning order. then get a attonery. may i recomend a attonery. timothy ruckman out of levisay. he is good
sounds like she is a psycho. dont appproach her alone shr could be stalking u .
humph

Bluefield, WV

#20 Apr 12, 2011
Beating the sh*t out of them don't work either....been there done that. I think divorce says it all....it is done...ex-s need to leave ex-s alone. They are an ex for a reason....ghees.I have put up and put up with it. I stay away from mine. As far away as possible. I can't stand them, that is why they are an ex. Phone calls, letters and so forth and so on...good GOD why can't they get a life? Oh and don't ya love it...they file for the divorce then want them back after they have already found someoneelse......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers In Summersville 49 min Looking 7
Man who hit cop 1 hr citizen 2
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 3 hr Judgment Day Watc... 2,369
Non-flood victims taking donations under false ... 4 hr Nancy 7
Hillary for President! 12 hr nuff said 61
It Works products Wed misunderstood 18
Double State Benifits for storm damage??? (Jul '12) Wed misunderstood 214

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance