Boss hogg

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I am asking all of nicholas county and surrounding counties to do a little research for me. I would like to know who this snowball character is that is posting forums on this site! Any information leading me to them would be appreciated in advance! There is a reward leading to this suspect of character. Just want to say i admire u snowball if your reading this for being so brave and stepping up and speaking your mind so freely. So get to it guys and earn that almighty dolla thank u!
money hungry

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Boss hogg wrote:
I am asking all of nicholas county and surrounding counties to do a little research for me. I would like to know who this snowball character is that is posting forums on this site! Any information leading me to them would be appreciated in advance! There is a reward leading to this suspect of character. Just want to say i admire u snowball if your reading this for being so brave and stepping up and speaking your mind so freely. So get to it guys and earn that almighty dolla thank u!
make it 125.00 and I will be more than happy to trace the IP for you and we can go from there. You would be amazed at how easy it is to find people.
Boss hogg

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Sounds good where u wanna meet up at? Got cash in hand ready for u
money hungry

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Boss hogg wrote:
Sounds good where u wanna meet up at? Got cash in hand ready for u
How about 5 at Dairy Queen?
Boss hogg

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Dairy queen? Hungry for ice cream today? You know boss hogg is always up for eating. They have free wifi there?
money hungry

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Boss hogg wrote:
Dairy queen? Hungry for ice cream today? You know boss hogg is always up for eating. They have free wifi there?
we will meet and work out the details. just bring my money. If they dont have wifi we will relocate. see ya at 5.
Huh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm the second poster in this thread.
He know

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I'm Boss hoggs boss! He know
rat n aint right

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Huh wrote:
I'm the second poster in this thread.
That was so right on. I think the semi trunk carrying the towns supply of bipolor meds flipped over on rt 19 again cause this guy is sure missing a few doses of his meds. You dont have a snowballs chance in hell of finding whos posting about you.
Well

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

rat n aint right wrote:
<quoted text>
That was so right on. I think the semi trunk carrying the towns supply of bipolor meds flipped over on rt 19 again cause this guy is sure missing a few doses of his meds. You dont have a snowballs chance in hell of finding whos posting about you.
Think again dumb@ss! Everyone has an IP address and everyone is traceable. It's much easier than most people think! You'll see.
KingArthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again dumb@ss! Everyone has an IP address and everyone is traceable. It's much easier than most people think! You'll see.
You are the dumb@ss. You cant trace someones IP through a Topix post unless you work for Topix or get a court order forcing Topix to reveal it. Then you would have to get a court order forcing the ISP company to reveal the identity of the corresponding IP# or all you would have is a number. You must be one who is missing their meds when the truck overturned. LOL
Messenger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>You are the dumb@ss. You cant trace someones IP through a Topix post unless you work for Topix or get a court order forcing Topix to reveal it. Then you would have to get a court order forcing the ISP company to reveal the identity of the corresponding IP# or all you would have is a number. You must be one who is missing their meds when the truck overturned. LOL
JESUS is the King!
1 post removed
rat n aint right

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

rat n aint right

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

WELL if/when you read the link. WELL youll see I reported your unlawful threat to WELL the police. And WELL of course your a huge douche bag. Thanks admendment 1
rat n aint right

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>You are the dumb@ss. You cant trace someones IP through a Topix post unless you work for Topix or get a court order forcing Topix to reveal it. Then you would have to get a court order forcing the ISP company to reveal the identity of the corresponding IP# or all you would have is a number. You must be one who is missing their meds when the truck overturned. LOL
WELL if ur iq is over 70 you should listen to the king. I wonder in WELLS case if being mentally retarded is a criminal defense. I will try to get you a link for that to you might need it.
YCARE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

ppl talk shit on all threads whats the bfd???
theory

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

YCARE wrote:
ppl talk shit on all threads whats the bfd???
The big deal may possibly be that rat n aint right and snowball are the same person. The post they reported was not even threatening. It just stated that snowball was being given a chance to request the post be removed before LEGAL action was taken.
computer

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

For the know-it-alls, an IP address for anything you download is simple to get. The problem is finding out who made the post to begin with. I received an E-mail with the IP as 12.10.219.64 If you go to ARIN you can find that says the message came from AOL. Do you know how many users have that same IP and are on line at any one time. It's difficult to find the user but it can be done and takes a little more equipment than the average computer user has.
1 post removed
Well

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

And I'm not the one who started this thread so why the heck would I care?! The police gonna arrest me for commenting? God some people are so stupid it's ridiculous! Go F your sister like always you f'ing idiot!
Well

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

theory wrote:
<quoted text>
The big deal may possibly be that rat n aint right and snowball are the same person. The post they reported was not even threatening. It just stated that snowball was being given a chance to request the post be removed before LEGAL action was taken.
Thank you and exactly! I didn't start this thread, I simply commented. Rat N ain't right is def that snowball person and obviously shakin in his Nikes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda chapman? 11 min Duce Duce 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 56,559
Michelle Deal 1 hr taxpayer 29
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 3 hr tate 142
bad moms 4 hr Jeremy Frazer 4
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 8 hr Cow Tipper 8 3,941
Danielle Hughes ? 12 hr Wondering 3

Search the Summersville Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Nicholas County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••

Summersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE