First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Who

United States

#1 May 8, 2012
Does anyone know who died at the courthouse?
summersville gal

Summersville, WV

#2 May 8, 2012
becky foster
Who

United States

#3 May 8, 2012
Omg what happened?
2 posts removed
well

United States

#6 May 8, 2012
Its true..
shut up

Summersville, WV

#7 May 8, 2012
if you don;t know what your talking about . keep you mouth shut. she had a heart attack, and noone would help her. the cops just stood there. like nothing was even going on...... shows alot for our law huh??????
Huh

Charleston, WV

#8 May 8, 2012
Wasnt she suppose to be in jail because of drugs? Just wondering. RIP. Any life lost is tragic especially at a young age.
Sorry

United States

#9 May 8, 2012
So sorry for the family's loss. It's awful it was compounded by lack of assistance from the cops who are trained in CPR. No one deserves to be treated that way. These nasty comments about her are more than atrocious. She was a fellow human being with a family. May God Bless her and her family and may God have mercy on those who did nothing to help and on those of you who take a sick, perverted pleasure on causing her family further pain.
Really

United States

#10 May 8, 2012
The courthouse was not on lockdown, she had a seizure, convulsions and when they were bringing her down stairs from the 2nd floor she went into cardiac arrest and they were doing CPR on her trying to save her. Some one said that she had open heart surgery recently.
Really

United States

#11 May 8, 2012
Family and friends are having a hard time dealing with their loss. Try to feel some compassion and keep them in your prayers instead of bashing what she did or did not do.
hum

United States

#12 May 8, 2012
Well would you give CPR to some drug head? You don't know what people have these days and if she was there for drugs it would be a 100% HELL NO! everyone wants to bash the cops just because people assume they did not attempt CPR, it you was not there first hand you don't know shit! So quit assuming that they did not attempt CPR because unless you are an officer or emt worker, YOU WERE NOT THERE AND JUST ASSUMED THEY DID NOT ATTEMPT CPR
Shirley

Uneeda, WV

#13 May 8, 2012
hum wrote:
Well would you give CPR to some drug head? You don't know what people have these days and if she was there for drugs it would be a 100% HELL NO! everyone wants to bash the cops just because people assume they did not attempt CPR, it you was not there first hand you don't know shit! So quit assuming that they did not attempt CPR because unless you are an officer or emt worker, YOU WERE NOT THERE AND JUST ASSUMED THEY DID NOT ATTEMPT CPR
You are an ass. This woman was a dear friend of mine and how dare you say she shouldn't get CPR. There are ways to give CPR to infected people, if need be, in this case she had a heart attack after suffering years of heart problems and sickness. After what u said, don't be surprised if someone you love is denied medical care when they really need it, karma is a bitch you low down worthless topic trash, burn in hell.
SAD

United States

#14 May 8, 2012
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ass. This woman was a dear friend of mine and how dare you say she shouldn't get CPR. There are ways to give CPR to infected people, if need be, in this case she had a heart attack after suffering years of heart problems and sickness. After what u said, don't be surprised if someone you love is denied medical care when they really need it, karma is a bitch you low down worthless topic trash, burn in hell.
"hum" is a tea party voter or future member chanting "let them die!". Disgusting.
anne

Charleston, WV

#15 May 8, 2012
She had struggled with drug addiction for a long time. She had been offered help in a variety of ways. She chose drugs & jail over everything, including her family. If she had been in jail where she belonged this would not have happened to her. I see people claiming to be her "best friend" & stuff like that. but I know they supported her addiction.
1 post removed
its_a_shame

United States

#17 May 8, 2012
So sorry for Adam's & his family's loss. People need to understand drug addiction, it's not that they choose drugs. Once you become an addict, it's very hard for some to give it up. I had an uncle who was an addict, he sought help probably 20 times or more in his life. But the drug always won. An for those who insinuate that she didn't deserve cpr, shame on you. Addict or not no one should not deserve help! An there is a mouth piece that is made to carry in case you need to perform cpr on someone! People need to leave this family alone to grieve an not be so insensitive to their loss!
police

United States

#18 May 8, 2012
its_a_shame wrote:
So sorry for Adam's & his family's loss. People need to understand drug addiction, it's not that they choose drugs. Once you become an addict, it's very hard for some to give it up. I had an uncle who was an addict, he sought help probably 20 times or more in his life. But the drug always won. An for those who insinuate that she didn't deserve cpr, shame on you. Addict or not no one should not deserve help! An there is a mouth piece that is made to carry in case you need to perform cpr on someone! People need to leave this family alone to grieve an not be so insensitive to threir loss!
Your a freagn idiot!!!!"Its not like they choose drugs....lmao.WOW.
citizen

Summersville, WV

#19 May 8, 2012
shut up wrote:
if you don;t know what your talking about . keep you mouth shut. she had a heart attack, and noone would help her. the cops just stood there. like nothing was even going on...... shows alot for our law huh??????
Your exactly right! Beckey had her problems like eveyone elese but she was a damn good woman, friend, and Mother.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 May 8, 2012
I would sue the hell out of the state. There WAS police standing there and they didn't even try to help. And when this all started 911 wasn't even called for 10 minutes. They just acted like it was nothing. SUE them @$$holes! And when the emt's got there they didn't even have the paddles with them to try and shock her so they had to call for a back up emt with the right stuff.
sad

Charleston, WV

#21 May 9, 2012
Does anyone know which funeral home is handling the arrangements?
neighbor

Danville, WV

#22 May 9, 2012
Waters funeral home
Name Them

United States

#23 May 9, 2012
IronButterfly11 wrote:
I would sue the hell out of the state. There WAS police standing there and they didn't even try to help. And when this all started 911 wasn't even called for 10 minutes. They just acted like it was nothing. SUE them @$$holes! And when the emt's got there they didn't even have the paddles with them to try and shock her so they had to call for a back up emt with the right stuff.
The names of those officers should be posted. Do they like playing God? Choosing who they try to save? The Good Ole Boys are showing their true colors more and more. And where were you Wetzel? To serve and protect. That's a joke in this county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
misty at sheetz 55 min Friend 12
nicholas county courthouse layoffs 5 hr curious 353
Cary Eades 8 hr Wild child 8
Fujiyama 12 hr sushi isnt gold 9
Report loud redneck trucks (PLEASE READ) (Jun '10) Fri Ask-kicker 385
Shala naylor Fri Josh 12
Parking at marina of Summersville Lake. Fri jump in 4
More from around the web

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]