First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Rupert, WV

#1 Sep 28, 2009
What do you know about Randy Tucker, other than he's a Volunteer Fire Fighter for Kessler's Cross Lanes. Anything you know about him is helpful. Thank you.
a local resident

Toronto, Canada

#2 Sep 28, 2009
Why? What do you need to know? I know he farms.
Concerned

Rupert, WV

#3 Sep 28, 2009
a local resident wrote:
Why? What do you need to know? I know he farms.
He's involved with one of my family members, I'm merely curious.. just looking out for her. I don't know anything about him.
a local resident

Toronto, Canada

#4 Sep 28, 2009
I know I'd be looking for somebody besides Randy Tucker, if your looking out for her.
Thanks

Rupert, WV

#5 Sep 28, 2009
a local resident wrote:
I know I'd be looking for somebody besides Randy Tucker, if your looking out for her.
What do you mean? I actually don't want her to see him, no one does, but that's because she's married. Another story there. Could you elaborate on what you mean though?
a local resident

Toronto, Canada

#6 Sep 28, 2009
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean? I actually don't want her to see him, no one does, but that's because she's married. Another story there. Could you elaborate on what you mean though?
Well she's married and that doesn't seem to matter to him right? I hear that's a pattern with him, and I know one of his own children that hates him. He's a skank and has no morals if you ask me this is not the first married person he has been with and your loved one will probably get burnt.
a local resident

Toronto, Canada

#7 Sep 28, 2009
He's even mentioned in the best fire department forum, and of course I gave my opinion there as well check it out..
idc

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2009
i dont care what you all have to say about randy tucker but personally i think he is a VERY kind man!
another local resident

Summersville, WV

#9 Sep 29, 2009
idc wrote:
i dont care what you all have to say about randy tucker but personally i think he is a VERY kind man!
you obviously don't know him very well.
friend

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2009
I have known Randy for many of years. He may like married women, but it takes two. Randy is very kind and would give you the shirt off his back. It is not your choice who your friend see's. Randy is a good man who works hard. He has a beautiful home and farm.
another local resident

Summersville, WV

#11 Sep 29, 2009
friend wrote:
I have known Randy for many of years. He may like married women, but it takes two. Randy is very kind and would give you the shirt off his back. It is not your choice who your friend see's. Randy is a good man who works hard. He has a beautiful home and farm.
It might take two, but his choice is made by himself. I wouldn't want the shirt off his back or anything else he has. He may work hard but being a good man is in the eye of the beholder. Having a beautiful home and farm has nothing to do with what kind of person you are.
Thanks

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2009
friend wrote:
She isn't my "friend". She's a family member.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

United States

#14 Oct 16, 2009
a local resident wrote:
<quoted text>Well she's married and that doesn't seem to matter to him right? I hear that's a pattern with him, and I know one of his own children that hates him. He's a skank and has no morals if you ask me this is not the first married person he has been with and your loved one will probably get burnt.
My father is not a skank. He is a very good man, and me and my brother both love him. He would do anything for anybody.
too little too late

United States

#15 Nov 12, 2009
I heard that his woman went back to her husband. So I wonder who he is seeing now? Or maybe the woman is going back and forth between Randy and her husband.
farm girl

Normantown, WV

#16 Nov 16, 2009
Apparently the "married woman" is not much of a woman or she would not be looking for action at other places. She must be pretty good at this kind of game. It takes to to tango... If she can read divorce lawyers are listed in the yellow pages...O by the way there is a Greg Tucker that handles divorces. What kind of husband would continue to put up with her. Is he a man or a mouse?
too little too late

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2009
i guess randy still has his women because i seen it with my own two eyes. i guess she wants her cake and eat it too.
friend

Summersville, WV

#18 Sep 16, 2010
Randy Tucker is a good person and was a wonderful
fire cheaf the people that get on this topix is just looking for someone to dog because their own life is so boring and they are losers and have notheing else better to do, You couldnt have askd for a better fire cheaf because he would take care of fire deprt, keep snow off parking lot use his own personal 4wheeler for fire calls, and is good to everyone You all are just jelious because he has a really nice home and a good job. I dont see any of the new fire cheaf doing anything like that and Randy was ALWAYS the first one to station when their was a call.
poopy

Summersville, WV

#19 Sep 16, 2010
friend wrote:
Randy Tucker is a good person and was a wonderful
fire cheaf the people that get on this topix is just looking for someone to dog because their own life is so boring and they are losers and have notheing else better to do, You couldnt have askd for a better fire cheaf because he would take care of fire deprt, keep snow off parking lot use his own personal 4wheeler for fire calls, and is good to everyone You all are just jelious because he has a really nice home and a good job. I dont see any of the new fire cheaf doing anything like that and Randy was ALWAYS the first one to station when their was a call.
Thanks for bringing it back up after almost a year. I guess he is still the chief since he did all of those things, right?
YOUR NEIGHBOR

Summersville, WV

#20 Sep 16, 2010
poopy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for bringing it back up after almost a year. I guess he is still the chief since he did all of those things, right?
he is a wonderful person and the people that get on herer and bash people are losers, trash, and their life is shittttttty so they have to take it out on someone else. Randy we all love you down 129 and those who dont aint worth worring about.
naborz

Summersville, WV

#21 Sep 16, 2010
YOUR NEIGHBOR wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a wonderful person and the people that get on herer and bash people are losers, trash, and their life is shittttttty so they have to take it out on someone else. Randy we all love you down 129 and those who dont aint worth worring about.
Nobody was bashing anyone. This post hadn't been open since November 2009. He's in the same situation as everyone else on earth. Some like him, some hate him, some don't care one way or the other. That's the way life is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
srmc is a joke 46 min Beep 34
Tiffany Johnson N Matt Overton (Sep '10) 1 hr Amanda Johnson 10
Ray Bradford 3 hr Curious 2 2
donna boggs with nicholas co cps and linda call... (Aug '15) 3 hr Critic 13
Weight Bench For Sale? 3 hr Michael Santulli 1
More Coalminer Layoffs 10 hr Poppy 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Bug 1,292
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages