WHATUP

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Whats wrong with the girl, April, who works at LJS? supposed to be in mgmt? closes early n hangin up on people who call
dsfjn

Cedar Grove, WV

#2 Oct 11, 2011
She doesn't work there anymore.
citizen

Edmond, WV

#3 Oct 11, 2011
she doesn't work there anymore, she went crazy up there. She got a job at Hardee's, she is their bad problem now. If you go to Hardee's watch out for the crazy girl.
citizen

Warfordsburg, PA

#4 Oct 12, 2011
heard her crazy boyfriend,and cousin went to work at Hardees too, was talking to someone who knows all three of them

Since: Nov 11

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 21, 2011
dsfjn wrote:
She doesn't work there anymore.
Thank god for that! she was so skanky I hated even going there for her

Since: Nov 11

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 21, 2011
Shes a nurse I think now, we're all at danger D:
mindurown

Craigsville, WV

#7 Nov 25, 2011
its so pathetic that people get on here and trash talk people that they dont know shit about. who gives a fuck if she quit so what big deal. shes a good friend of mine and trust me she didnt go crazy she just got fed up with all the bullshit. and yes she is a nurse now so watch what u say cause who knows one of these days she may be the one that gets to decide where ur needle goes.
citizen

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 28, 2011
she is just a CNA
shane

United States

#9 Nov 29, 2011
What about Brianna. Shes hot.
Lol

Lindside, WV

#10 Nov 29, 2011
mindurown wrote:
its so pathetic that people get on here and trash talk people that they dont know shit about. who gives a fuck if she quit so what big deal. shes a good friend of mine and trust me she didnt go crazy she just got fed up with all the bullshit. and yes she is a nurse now so watch what u say cause who knows one of these days she may be the one that gets to decide where ur needle goes.
You probably do the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad carter 4 hr Lovergirll 4
If he's married... 4 hr Single guy 6
Ashley Chapman (Aug '17) 17 hr Bubblegum 23
Goodtimes bar 20 hr LMAO 10
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) Wed Nicvicna123 165
Middle school (Nov '14) Tue Softball player 18
SMC Is Closing Soon Tue The Person 2

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance