First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Disappointed

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 25, 2011
Sometimes rumors are true..... the doors are closing 8/31/11.....
Respect

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2011
Well I wondered how long it would take before this made damn topix! You know what, a lot of people just lost their jobs today and have no clue as to what's going to happen. Could of had a little respect to give it a couple days at least!
Hate it

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2011
Disappointed wrote:
Sometimes rumors are true..... the doors are closing 8/31/11.....
I hate that for some of the people that work there, but honestly the Company was as crooked as can be, they deserve it.
former emp

Summersville, WV

#4 Aug 25, 2011
Respect wrote:
Well I wondered how long it would take before this made damn topix! You know what, a lot of people just lost their jobs today and have no clue as to what's going to happen. Could of had a little respect to give it a couple days at least!
what does a couple days matter? its the same now or then!
Respect

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2011
former emp wrote:
<quoted text>what does a couple days matter? its the same now or then!
Because you dumbass people JUST LOST THEIR JOBS! How much more plain could I make it! What you a pissed of reject that got shit canned cause you sucked?!
excuse me

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2011
Respect wrote:
<quoted text>Because you dumbass people JUST LOST THEIR JOBS! How much more plain could I make it! What you a pissed of reject that got shit canned cause you sucked?!
could you retype this with some punctuation and a grammar check. I quit there and moved up in the world. You may want to try going back to school...
Respect

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2011
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>could you retype this with some punctuation and a grammar check. I quit there and moved up in the world. You may want to try going back to school...
Oh yea, now that will teach me! Lmao!
Respect

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2011
And if you are a former employee then you don't have anything to worry about then. A lot of other people that don't have the choice to go anywhere else! A lot of very good people that work there really depend on their income from gcs and not to mention insurance. Karma is such a bitch and I would watch what your sticking your nose into and spouting out shit that doesn't even pertain to you. So you quit, got a better job, good for you, not everybody can do that due to age or health problems ya know!
Derp

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2011
Hate it wrote:
<quoted text> I hate that for some of the people that work there, but honestly the Company was as crooked as can be, they deserve it.
Except that the company is fine. It's the Summersville center that's shutting down. Even if the whole company would go under tomorrow worst case scenario, from the owners perspective, is they take their profits and go home. It's not company that's hurt here, it's those loosing their job.
Employee

Daniels, WV

#10 Aug 26, 2011
Ok guys, before all of the rumors and everything get started here lemme just add this ok...... We sell suplimental insurance policies to various bank account customers. The economy has been bad for quite a while and we all know that. It's kinda hard to sell something that people just do not have the money for. That has been about 75% of what my customers have been saying to me for a long time now is that they simply just do not have the money that they can barely afford to eat. It's a sad thing this day in time. Everything that has been happening around us, murders, earthquakes on the east coast, war, people losing everything they have. It's not just GCS guys, it's the world we are living in and Im here to tell you that Amber Beavers tried with everything in her to keep this company going. Some say it started when "this happened" or "that happened" but no it started when the economy started going down. So to the management, love you guys you all are and always will be awsome and all of my co-workers, WE ROCK! Take one day at a time and let God lead you and you ALL will be just fine! We all will be ok....
Employee

Daniels, WV

#11 Aug 26, 2011
Sorry... *awesome*
Hate it

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2011
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that the company is fine. It's the Summersville center that's shutting down. Even if the whole company would go under tomorrow worst case scenario, from the owners perspective, is they take their profits and go home. It's not company that's hurt here, it's those loosing their job.
You are right about that, and it stinks, they made a fortune, abusing and lieing to their workers their clients and the poor souls they called 10 trillion times.
Chris Mcartney

Daniels, WV

#13 Aug 26, 2011
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! he's on facebook running his mouth. better be careful there stupid, ya gotta come out from behind that keyboard sometime. Your just pissed cause they got rid of your lazy ass. thats what happens when you sleep on the job dumbass! your saying you are glad you got away from there? well ya know what? we were glad too cause none of us liked you at all. you are a rude person that has very dull humor. no loss to us. we had to keep our group the best and that is why you dont have to worry bout it. k
Chris Mcartney

Daniels, WV

#14 Aug 26, 2011
o and one more thing, you say there was too much drama than high school? guess what, it wasnt like that after you left. it was geaks like you that created drama up in there!
Chrystal

Frisco, TX

#15 Aug 29, 2011
I would say he is just pissed cause misty bevins stopped sleeping with him. Everybody knows that and I don't even work there. Haven't for a long time now.
whatever

Demotte, IN

#16 Aug 30, 2011
If u believe that misty would sleep with that fat fu%*then ur an idiot. i know for a fact that chris started that RUMOR . she is wayyyy better than that!!!
Save a lot customer

Dallas, TX

#17 Aug 31, 2011
It's going to be nice to go grocery shopping now without a bunch of people on the sidewalk smoking and starring at you like your some kind of crazy person!
People are so mean

Summersville, WV

#18 Aug 31, 2011
Some people are truly horrible, and only think of themselves.what about the people that lost there jobs? You should be glad you can still buy groceries. Many families will suffer from this and your worried about being stared at! Try thinking about the people who are out of work.
Guess who

Dallas, TX

#19 Aug 31, 2011
People are so mean wrote:
Some people are truly horrible, and only think of themselves.what about the people that lost there jobs? You should be glad you can still buy groceries. Many families will suffer from this and your worried about being stared at! Try thinking about the people who are out of work.
Oh screw em! Sounds to me like an extremely self-conscious person with a guilty conscience. Lol! Me and several people always smoked out front and never paid any attention as to who was going in there. We were always just happy to be on break/lunch. So "save a lot customer", just remember, when it seems as if someone is "starring" at you, remember that they more than likely aren't looking at you or even notice you, that perhaps they are standing there thinking about how they are gonna pay their bills, or worrying about a sick child, a loved one that just passed away or even just plain out aggravated. So..... Get over yourself!::))
Not employee

United States

#20 Sep 2, 2011
Wow, what timing for the chronicle article about how great gcs is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any republicans with NFL tickets they donít nee... 9 min Really 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 55 min Youknow 4,490
Long point bar and grill 1 hr Rick loos 4
Where's a good place to get married? 10 hr Judge Judy 9
Summersville Place 11 hr LAWYER LARRY99 136
Missing Tioga Boy 15 hr doug 13
Big bad Trump cancels meeting with Kim. Trumps ... 20 hr Snowflake 3

Summersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages