Man high on 'bath salts' when he brok...

Man high on 'bath salts' when he broke into home of deputy

There are 25 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Man high on 'bath salts' when he broke into home of deputy. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A Nicholas County man told sheriff's deputies he was high on "bath salts" when he allegedly tried to break into the home of a deputy early today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
here it is

Belle, WV

#24 May 29, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of people hate cops. It's not the drug, actually yea it is look up bath salts, there bad,bad just look up bath salts crimes. Just saying. Sober people are just as capable of doing that right there.
Alot of people hate cops til they need help....then I don't see them calling a crack head for help. Sad they don't appreciate our officers til they need them.

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#25 May 30, 2012
Thank Satan bath salts. Now I can create my army of super mutants to destroy the country while I move to Europe to enjoy legal drugs and prostitution.
who is the cooks

Fairmont, WV

#26 Jun 1, 2012
What is wrong with Nettie.... is it the Deputies or do the drug dealers, rule.....
ARE THEY " in bed together"

Drugs dealers, killers get away with everything !
Really

United States

#27 Jun 1, 2012
Sounds like a pre election publicity grabber/stunt, story blown out of proportion. Guess it worked. Voters fell for it.
Get Right

AOL

#28 Jun 20, 2012
This is sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) 6 hr shadow 112
anyone know Frank Thomas? 9 hr Backwoods 6
LeRose Biggest Crooks In Nicholas County 11 hr Proof In The Pud... 5
Tyler Adkins Fri Wonder 12
Biggest Crook Johnson or Callaghan Thu WellWellWell 6
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) Thu Red_Forman 2,389
Jeff Girod Thu Megan 1

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance