stinkweed

Summersville, WV

#1 Mar 18, 2011
The place is a disaster. I almost walked out. Girl at counter rude and did not even say a word. Just stood there. Had to ask her is she was ready. Trash on the floor. Can't say I could even see manager on duty to complain to. Kid was standing leaning on the counter the whole time I was there visiting with the rude cashier. Don't go in there trust me.
agreed

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2011
That place is a joke. Everytime I go there something is always messed up. Abd that girl manager there barb or whatever her name is she always looks so high and the long hair hippy dude. They need to get real managers in there and better employees
duh

Moundsville, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2011
stinkweed wrote:
The place is a disaster. I almost walked out. Girl at counter rude and did not even say a word. Just stood there. Had to ask her is she was ready. Trash on the floor. Can't say I could even see manager on duty to complain to. Kid was standing leaning on the counter the whole time I was there visiting with the rude cashier. Don't go in there trust me.
Your a real dumba$& your first sentence was rude cashier who didnt say a word THEN you turn around and say kid was leaning on counter whole time you were visiting with rude cashier???? I eat there almost on a daily basis and EVERYONE except the manager Becky is nice and its not trashy at all! Sounds like you need to get your facts straight before getting on here and making an idiot of yourself..
Trolol

Summersville, WV

#4 Mar 20, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>Your a real dumba$& your first sentence was rude cashier who didnt say a word THEN you turn around and say kid was leaning on counter whole time you were visiting with rude cashier???? I eat there almost on a daily basis and EVERYONE except the manager Becky is nice and its not trashy at all! Sounds like you need to get your facts straight before getting on here and making an idiot of yourself..
You eat there almost every day? Wow you must be rather large.
stinkweed

Summersville, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>Your a real dumba$& your first sentence was rude cashier who didnt say a word THEN you turn around and say kid was leaning on counter whole time you were visiting with rude cashier???? I eat there almost on a daily basis and EVERYONE except the manager Becky is nice and its not trashy at all! Sounds like you need to get your facts straight before getting on here and making an idiot of yourself..
I wish u would have been rude and not said a word u little idiot. Ever heard of not having the social smarts to say hello may I help u as being rude ?? Probably not judging from ur reply and the lack of thoughtful substance to it. And for ur mentally challenged mind, its called loitering. And when some lack of action cashiers friend is standing leaning over the counter blocking customers and no one tells her to leave,,,, THAT means a manager is not doing their job. Last time I checked fast food joints did not have a " let's bring our jobless sidekicks to work day and let them keep me company while I stand looking stupid,". Far as trash on the floor,,, of uranium I just imagined the paper all over the floor back there where everyone was slapping tacos together. And yeah it was just my imagination that I seen food all over a floor that looked liked it had not been mopped or swept for a week. But there is some good news in all this. You friend can always find work making tacos or flipping burgers. I always laugh at that education theory of no child left behind. It is funny. We always have to have janitors trash men and restaurant workers. Those not with ambition or intellect enough to qualify for challenging or meaningful work. Go manage Taco Bell.... U and those great minds there might accidentally do so
Somerhing right.
Queen B

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Taco Bell has always been my favorite restaurant. I just order threw the drive-thru i hardly ever go in there. I love Taco Bell!!!
agreed

Proctorville, OH

#7 Mar 23, 2011
stinkweed wrote:
I went there the other day and the girl working (probably the same one) didn't ask if she could get my order or anything and she just stood there looking at me, of course me being a little sarcastic, asked oh are you ready? lol! But she didn't even know what came on my order when I told her I only wanted certain things on it.
1 post removed
stinkweed

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2011
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>I went there the other day and the girl working (probably the same one) didn't ask if she could get my order or anything and she just stood there looking at me, of course me being a little sarcastic, asked oh are you ready? lol! But she didn't even know what came on my order when I told her I only wanted certain things on it.
Exactly. She just stood there and said nothing. No hello. No can I help you. I had to prompt her to see if I could order. It's ridiculous.
get a job

Moundsville, WV

#10 Mar 27, 2011
stinkweed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. She just stood there and said nothing. No hello. No can I help you. I had to prompt her to see if I could order. It's ridiculous.
From reading your posts it sounds as though you must be doing more than eating at Taco Bell.....I bet you don't even work! Are you a Janitor or just an idiot kid left behind with the rest of the trash?
Trolol

Summersville, WV

#11 Mar 27, 2011
get a job wrote:
<quoted text>From reading your posts it sounds as though you must be doing more than eating at Taco Bell.....I bet you don't even work! Are you a Janitor or just an idiot kid left behind with the rest of the trash?
Janitors work. Genius.
stinkweed

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 28, 2011
Trolol wrote:
<quoted text>Janitors work. Genius.
The ones at taco bell don't tho ha ha ha

“Paulie From Jersey”

Since: Mar 11

Trenton

#13 Mar 28, 2011
agreed wrote:
That place is a joke. Everytime I go there something is always messed up. Abd that girl manager there barb or whatever her name is she always looks so high and the long hair hippy dude. They need to get real managers in there and better employees
I travel to Summersville over 2 times a month and I agree with you. That TACO BELL is nasty. I turned them in to corporate and it didn't do any good. I think that is the way the company likes thier franchise business to opeate. I won't go to any Taco Bell's anymore.
agree

Bronx, NY

#14 Mar 31, 2011
Sometimes the food is good. They do mess the orders up a lot, but it is fast food and can be hectic at times. My main problem was after I finished my drink I opened the lid and there was mold in the ice. I don't understand how they can get by with that. They could use some improvements in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Salisbury looking? 40 min my2cents 13
carnifax ferry 56 min need a pavilion 1
Summersville looks bad !!!! 2 hr Sad resident 13
Wondering 3 hr Miss wonderer 1
Slummersville Place III 16 hr SANDMAN99 5
More Coalminer Layoffs 20 hr Make money 14
Song Tittle Game (Jan '12) Sat Dream Crystal 1,228
More from around the web

Summersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE