Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#1 Nov 26, 2011
hey,,Thanks for sharing this,,its Glorious! Breath-taking Beautiful!
no-moonshine

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 26, 2011
Lifelover wrote:
hey,,Thanks for sharing this,,its Glorious! Breath-taking Beautiful!
Lifelover everytime I see your name I get a ray of hope. "Morning-Star"

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#3 Nov 26, 2011
no-moonshine wrote:
<quoted text>Lifelover everytime I see your name I get a ray of hope. "Morning-Star"
Hi Dear! Finally,, meet once again..I miss you...I was just looking through this area photos local ones posted..Oh,,I came across this.."AWESOME!!!!!" Its all in GODS wonder!It would be a Perfect vacation for me anytime soon..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#4 Dec 3, 2011
This "SIGHT"is One of the many Reasons I ventured here!..There is always HOPE...when everything else fails..

Adrain Devine

“My life in simple words”

Level 2

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2011
This scene reminds me of this beautiful song by John Denver

http://youtu.be/NGC1UjVJ99I
dodo

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 3, 2011
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Dear! Finally,, meet once again..I miss you...I was just looking through this area photos local ones posted..Oh,,I came across this.."AWESOME!!!!!" Its all in GODS wonder!It would be a Perfect vacation for me anytime soon..
Well as they say on the price is right "come on down"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Holdren - Come on Sweeney 1 hr Full Disclosure 13
Sara white 3 hr Think u should know 15
Wondering 12 hr Judge 5
Transgender Children 12 hr Judge 29
curious 22 hr Trust me I know 2
aarons in summersville reviews (Dec '10) 23 hr Citizen 39
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr DDD 4,193

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages