First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lookin for a recipe

West Plains, MO

#1 Sep 16, 2009
Hey Tami, someone is looking for your recipe for "Poor Man's Meatloaf". Could you please post it & I'll give it to them?
Tami Schulte

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Sep 17, 2009
Please email me, and I will send it to you. My email is [email protected] Thanks..
Duh

Morocco, IN

#3 Sep 23, 2009
Don't you have a warrent out for your arrest and your giving your info out?

Since: Sep 08

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2009
Tami Schulte wrote:
Please email me, and I will send it to you. My email is [email protected] Thanks..
Now recipes is something I can get into...Hey Tami, share it with the rest of us!

Duh...I'm thinking you don't like meatloaf.

“Thads Friend”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 24, 2009
Tami,
I am very intrested in the recipe also. Why dont I send someone by to get a copy . Please foward your location & I will see to it the "recipe" gets picked up
NEW READER

Ava, MO

#6 Sep 24, 2009
ISN'T T.S. OUT ON BAIL?

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2009
Soooo...I'm a nut??? Why, because I love meatloaf. You people and your silly icons do nothing but mess up a good post. I could care less. LOL
Bea

Ava, MO

#8 Sep 25, 2009
Lookin for a recipe wrote:
Hey Tami, someone is looking for your recipe for "Poor Man's Meatloaf". Could you please post it & I'll give it to them?
If you do have an outstanding meatloaf recipe, would you consider posting it here. I think such as that is what the Topix was ment for.
Just horsin around

Ozark, MO

#9 Sep 25, 2009
Thads Friend wrote:
Tami,
I am very intrested in the recipe also. Why dont I send someone by to get a copy . Please foward your location & I will see to it the "recipe" gets picked up
Since when do you cook? You couldn't boil pasta.

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2009
Just horsin around wrote:
<quoted text> Since when do you cook? You couldn't boil pasta.
Oh please...are you jealous? I bet you wish you could make "Poor Man's Meatloaf"...get a grip and wait for the recipe.
Just horsin around

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2009
Retro Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please...are you jealous? I bet you wish you could make "Poor Man's Meatloaf"...get a grip and wait for the recipe.
If you look back at my post Retro Deb - you'd notice I replied to "Thad's Friend" in my comment. Not to you personally. Don't be so quick to jump down everyone's throat.

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2009
Retro Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, did you not get the memo? Topix posts are never for one particular person, they're fair game for anyone and you were being rude about Tami not being able to boil pasta. Just jumping in there to try and get the recipe for the poor Man's Meatloaf. Apparently, you are on the wrong post if you're wanting to talk about Thad...there's one on him too. Did you not get the memo?
Just horsin around

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2009
Retro Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, did you not get the memo? Topix posts are never for one particular person, they're fair game for anyone and you were being rude about Tami not being able to boil pasta. Just jumping in there to try and get the recipe for the poor Man's Meatloaf. Apparently, you are on the wrong post if you're wanting to talk about Thad...there's one on him too. Did you not get the memo?
Retro... you have serious anger issues. Get over yourself. Maybe if you spent a little less time posting on this site you'd be a happier person. I was not implying that Tami can't boil pasta "as I already explained to you" however, we all know she knows how to steal. Maybe you'd like to ask her for instructions on that as well.

“Thads Friend”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Sep 27, 2009
Girls Girls Girls please do not fight over my attention ! Deb Why does everyone post nuts on all you posts? The rumor is that every one knows who you are & they say your " nuts" ! Me I dont believe them . You sound very reasonable to me. Horsin is correct when she or he states that she was responding to me. Maybe TOPIX needs a new icon " A busy body" Icon. Horsin around sounds like she got kicked or thrown from a horse !

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2009
LOL...I'm thinkin' if they think I'm nuts that's the pot calling the kettle black! I just wanted a recipe, I'm not on here but a few minutes a day and not everyday. Okay...Summersville, you don't want me around...I'll leave. That's the way it's always been, outsiders not welcome and everybody is crazy but you.

“Shannon County”

Birch Tree

#16 Sep 28, 2009
Wow Deb:

It's been an hour and you haven't got the 'nut'. I think it really says a lot when the racists, biggots, and gossips think you're nuts!!!! Speaks volumes I'd say...

PS - I want a nut too!!!!

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2009
Just horsin around wrote:
<quoted text> Retro... you have serious anger issues. Get over yourself. Maybe if you spent a little less time posting on this site you'd be a happier person. I was not implying that Tami can't boil pasta "as I already explained to you" however, we all know she knows how to steal. Maybe you'd like to ask her for instructions on that as well.
Doesn't it feel good to have followers, those who rally around your cause, whatever that is? I just wanted a dang recipe...the rest of you went bizzerk with the crazy stealing accusations and such! I just find it silly when the topic is about a recipe. I'll go away now...hope you all live happily ever after in la-la land!

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2009
Blues Player wrote:
Wow Deb:
It's been an hour and you haven't got the 'nut'. I think it really says a lot when the racists, biggots, and gossips think you're nuts!!!! Speaks volumes I'd say...
PS - I want a nut too!!!!
Hey Blues, thanks for coming to my rescue, but my guess is you're gonna get a nut!...they know who you are by the way so you better run screaming from the building!!! LOL

“Shannon County”

Birch Tree

#19 Sep 29, 2009
:::::screams out the door:::::

Looks like I got my nut ;) I even got a Groucho too !!!

United States

#20 Sep 30, 2009
Blues...looks like everybody is nuts on this Topix. We are an equal opportunity nutty community!:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why..... 11 hr guest 6
Bob McBride 11 hr I think so 1
Sinclair in Eminence 16 hr Localguy2 21
Paranormal activity (Nov '10) 18 hr Family 20
Whos the hottest girl/woman in Summersville? (Dec '10) Sat Anonymous 79
Earl Richison, Jr (Jan '11) Sat Anonymous 10
Should women have to pay child support the same... (Jul '08) Aug 23 beiberhole69 152

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages