Jay Woolsey is gonna be a dad!?!?!

Jay Woolsey is gonna be a dad!?!?!

Posted in the Summersville Forum

omg seriously

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Seriously he's gonna be a dead beat dad. The girl that he got pregnant seriously needs to get on some health insurance or something cause Jay isn't gonna pay a dime towards that baby.
really

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Um I'm the mother to this child and I think you know what you are talking about.
really

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Don't know what your talking about. Sorry
your so stupid

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2012
If your saying that you must be Brittany. Jay will be a great dad and has changed his life around who ever said that is probably just jealous that they could not have a baby with jay
your so stupid

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
your so stupid wrote:
If your saying that you must be Brittany. Jay will be a great dad and has changed his life around who ever said that is probably just jealous that they could not have a baby with jay
this is to omg seriously
Brittany Woolsey

Kansas City, MO

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Honestly that wasn't me. I'm sure as hell not jealous that I couldn't have a baby with Jay. I had my chance and I didn't want children then. I want to wait and get my life financially straight and get at least part of the way through school before I consider kids. I find it very disappointing that you would think this was me though erycka because I don't care either way about the baby. Its not my responsibility and Jay will probably be a great dad in the fact that he has always wanted a family. I will admit that at the time we were together I wouldn't give him that. I realize that my name keeps getting brought up here and pictures on facebook that involve me. I have done nothing publicly to go after jay or erycka either one and I would like to keep it that way. Jay and me are getting divorced and I would like to move and make sure that everything is taken care of. Mine and jays divorce involves me and him not his family or erycka either one.
Billy

United States

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Brittany is definetly jealous. She just needs to move on. He doesn't want you anymore Brittany. Move on already.
Brittany Woolsey

Kansas City, MO

#8 Nov 7, 2012
I'm very confused in how anything in that paragraph reads jealousy. Pretty sure if I really wanted him back I wouldn't have moved clear up to kansas city
maisel

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Wow Britt sorry u still ha e to deal with the crapp man he's like on spot light on here bahahaha nice hope it goes better for u girl! And baby momma hope ur in it for a screwed up ride bahahaha
Erica

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2012
First of all, I'm not the one who said you were jealous. Second of all I'm done with ALL of your crap. I don't care if you are jealous or not. I tried to be nice to you I tried to get along with you. Then you started shit with me. I don't care if you like me or not. And as far as you beating my ass while I'm pregnant I dont think that is a very smart decision on your part. I'm not standing in the way of you and Jay talking and texting. I never have until after you both lied to me. And you may not publicly say anything bad about me. But don't think that Jay doesn't show me and tell me what you do say. I don't want to right with you. But I wont ever like you. And maisel, I don't know you and I don't want to but Jay is going to be a great dad and I know its going to be one hell of a crazy life. But I enjoy every second of it especially because the doctors told me when o was fourteen that I had a 2% chance of ever having a kid. So with all that said. Have a good day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hairdresser 2 hr Chief29 4
Another utility hike 4 hr Truth 15
looking for unwanted paint 6 hr Old house paint 4
How about those Eagles?? 19 hr MVP 3
new in town 20 hr John 11
Burglaries is howell Texas and Douglas counties 20 hr duh 4
News Bob Parker Blows Away the Competition (Apr '10) Tue pitiful 6

Summersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance