Ten are arrested in Green County meth...

Ten are arrested in Green County meth bust

There are 43 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Sep 14, 2010, titled Ten are arrested in Green County meth bust. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Ten people were arrested in Green County on Tuesday as a result of a year-long investigation into methamphetamine production and trafficking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
shorty

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2010
good hope they all go to jail
Jail

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2010
Unfortunately, some of them are already back on the streets.
truth seeker

Buffalo, TX

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Wow All those bad people right here in Greensbug....Where did they come from ?????
UTT2

Trinity, TX

#7 Oct 11, 2010
I know 1 of the under cover /Dea officers and there more to come, look out Bimbo Rays Dad your 1 of them
For Real

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2010
truth seeker wrote:
Wow All those bad people right here in Greensbug....Where did they come from ?????
Are you kidding? These people are your next door neighbor and the teenager down the street. They came from Green County same as the meth. I really hate it for these people and hope they get the help they need to stay off meth.
who

Frankfort, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2010
This is great, and if i knew more I would RAT them all out!!!!!
unreal

Greensburg, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2010
i live in cville and cant believe people in the inbred community of greensburg cooks and does meth...you people are sick! i thought inbreeding with your family members was sick enough, but i guess not
Reality

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2010
unreal wrote:
i live in cville and cant believe people in the inbred community of greensburg cooks and does meth...you people are sick! i thought inbreeding with your family members was sick enough, but i guess not
As if Campbellville doesn't have it's share of Meth cookers and users. Hall's Hill ring a bell?
resident

Danville, KY

#12 Dec 9, 2010
unreal wrote:
I guess your the same person that started the other post about Greensburg.You are a complete idiot and maybe your the one cooking Meth. These dumb asses that got caught needed to be caught they just didn't stay whats new
wtf

Casey, IL

#13 Dec 10, 2010
Get em all
word is

Casey, IL

#14 Jan 6, 2011
There is several more going to get the same thing pretty soon! Drugs are no good people!
resident

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2011
yes, i live in greensburg and i inbred with my family members like my aunt and my sisters. we like to cook and use meth because it is cheap to make and it helps with us in our every day life of inbreeding....now excuse me while i go blow my brother!
ms greensburg

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2011
i'm an imbred, tramp, ho from greensburg too. and i love meth. i love sex. and i love giving head. so there, sue me. what natural female from the 'burg doesn't like the same things????
ms green county

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2011
oh girl i agree!!! i LOVE giving head and i LOVE the meth....yummy the brown rolling down that foil gets me going..makes me get wet.and sex-ohhh dont get me started ;] im horny just thinking about it!!
Idiots

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jan 4, 2012
if u do meth why not do us all a favor and go ahead and blow your useless brains out before u spread ur aids around!
Good Friend

Glasgow, KY

#20 Feb 25, 2012
concernedcitizen wrote:
KENNETH WADE TUCKER makes METH EVERYDAY & still noone has arrested him WTF?? YOU mean by looking at him & his wife AMANDA WHITLOCK you cannot tell look at their facebook pages his face is nothing but bones neither is hers their addicts forsure they both look horrid its obvious when you only see WADE out at 1,2,3 o'clock in the morning with his METHHEAD uncle CHAZ JUDD at fivestar POLICE OF GREENSBURG DO SOMETHING PLEASE
Wade has always been skinny from a young child even, and amanda looks great..especially after having four children. Just because people are skinny and are out at the store in the early morning doesnt mean they are on drugs? I mean fivestar is open 24/7, so i guess everyone that goes in there after a certain time is on drugs? Have you seen any of them doing meth? More than likely not...your just another nothing better to do than gossip about other people jerk. Police do something!!! HELP HELP! People are out at fivestar at 1:00 in the morning! your ridiculous...find a new day job...
corruption

Means, KY

#21 Feb 26, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text> Did you not read Summersville and Greensburg but Lobb Subdivision is still going strong right around the corner where the state Police live and I guess they are prettty careful on how the do it because they still are as active as normal and some of the ones they busted hang there all the time I guess they are just visiting with no activity
That should prove the corruption we have with the so called state police,and the local officials.This is diffeintely headed toward the new world order/where the supposedly law becomes brained washed and corrupted in its self.I thought they were supposed to also serve and protect don,t see that happening.666 Their judgement is also coming.
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Mar 12, 2012
there was no undercover investigation!!!!!! perry j was the C.I. and thats that & every1 that was in trouble got out of it every1 is still on the streets and ratted tina derek barry terry brian mark brianna the ppl from oregan the list goes on but what bout the 1 that is STILL in jail??? there rest r still rattin makn meth this is so pathetic
Observer

Means, KY

#23 Mar 13, 2012
It's the same with the robberies. It will get worse because they know if they do get caught, they will be back on the streets doing it again. Must be inside cooperation.
your all crazy

Means, KY

#24 Apr 24, 2012
the only rats were perry j and chris gray and the reason he still in jail cus he had warrants in other countys dumb A$$ go to court get your facts straight ya dont kno Sh*t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve sallee 9 hr Reba 7
Head Mon gag 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Mesothelioma 587
Shannon Ray Brown (Jun '15) Mon Martha 3
does anyone know who is digging indian rock's a... (Feb '09) May 22 Colton 29
Danny Buttler (Jan '09) May 21 Inquiring 13
Matt matney (Dec '13) May 19 Eddie 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summersville Mortgages