Anybody try TalkOfTheVillages.com
buffalo bob

Lady Lake, FL

#833 Apr 23, 2014
Elsewhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, there you are again, so transparent. She obviously makes you so jealous that you again assume another identity. She is a wonderful lady and surely doesn't care what a useless piece of white trash has to say. You are barking up the wrong tree. I have enjoyed every one of Gracie's posts and hopes she posts twenty thousand more. Dry up.
Got some bad news for all you morons out there, that was only my second post and whoever you think is using the name BB isn't. I'm just another person who isn't a fan of the obnoxious GG. Obviously it's difficult for those of you with limited intelligence to fathom more than one person can't stand the old bat but it's true. I should have posted in the GG BS site so sorry for that.

Your posts and stupid assumptions are good for laughs however, and it's clear you are all dumber than the sum of your inane posts, which is saying a lot!

Cynthia

Lady Lake, FL

#834 Apr 23, 2014
buffalo bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Got some bad news for all you morons out there, that was only my second post and whoever you think is using the name BB isn't. I'm just another person who isn't a fan of the obnoxious GG. Obviously it's difficult for those of you with limited intelligence to fathom more than one person can't stand the old bat but it's true. I should have posted in the GG BS site so sorry for that.
Your posts and stupid assumptions are good for laughs however, and it's clear you are all dumber than the sum of your inane posts, which is saying a lot!
We know who you are sugar. You are the canine hater. You whimper over here everytime you get bested on TOTV. You should hush cause you are just not very well accepted with your nastiness. Gracie is worth a dozen of you. She has hundreds of friends.
Buffalo Bob

Lady Lake, FL

#835 Apr 23, 2014
Cynthia wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but be gentle The Real Cynthia.
That is right. Be gentle and nice. I love all of those old folks over on TOTV.
Buffalo Bob

Lady Lake, FL

#836 Apr 23, 2014
Cindy boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? YOU were impersonating ME! I'm really $!&%#&^*
Don't cuss like that. Your mom will wash your mouth out with soap.
Rainbow

Leesburg, FL

#837 Apr 23, 2014
Is there no rainbow at the end of all these posts on the question..."Anybody try TalkoftheVillages.com .
I really don't know what all these posts are about and yes many of you look like idiots,( especially the last poster).
The Villages started in Lady Lake so of course many have Lady Lake for there address.
I think the one changing their identity is the last poster with the address United States.
Rainbow

Leesburg, FL

#838 Apr 23, 2014
Oops...I thought the last poster was..".How to look like an idiot." That's who I was talking to...
Rainbow

Lady Lake, FL

#839 Apr 23, 2014
Rainbow wrote:
Oops...I thought the last poster was..".How to look like an idiot." That's who I was talking to...
Lot of talking to ourself around here
How to look like an idiot

Wildwood, FL

#840 Apr 23, 2014
Rainbow wrote:
Post anything and it's obvious. Malicious. It all looks the same. We see through you like glass.
Some of us feel sorry for you that you only have one trick, Pony.
rainbow driver

Lady Lake, FL

#841 Apr 23, 2014
Is this the dog and pony show?
How to look like an idiot

Wildwood, FL

#842 Apr 23, 2014
rainbow driver wrote:
Is this the dog and pony show?
Malicious, one trick pony. Exposed.
John

Leesburg, FL

#843 Apr 23, 2014
What ya all talking about???
Cynthia

Wildwood, FL

#844 Apr 23, 2014
buffalo bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see this now, How to look like an Idiot has it right. It's one person who's posting all the nastiness! I'm done here.
How to look like an Idiot

Wildwood, FL

#845 Apr 23, 2014
John wrote:
What ya all talking about???
You. We're talking about you.
Cynthia

Lady Lake, FL

#846 Apr 24, 2014
Halfback would be Tampa.
How to look like an Idiot

Wildwood, FL

#847 Apr 24, 2014
The Hateful One has made it 12 hours without a nasty post! That's cool.
I Understand Now

Lady Lake, FL

#848 Apr 24, 2014
I finally get it. The nasty and malicious posts are all from the same person using different names. I didn't even know you could use different names.
That is very sick behaviour. I hope that person gets the help they need.
Cynthia

Lady Lake, FL

#849 Apr 24, 2014
I Understand Now wrote:
I finally get it. The nasty and malicious posts are all from the same person using different names. I didn't even know you could use different names.
That is very sick behaviour. I hope that person gets the help they need.
Yeah. We all do too.
I Understand Now

Lady Lake, FL

#850 Apr 24, 2014
Meanness and maliciousness only stem from a couple posters here and there. They thrive on anonymous bullying and name calling. They are trouble makers now, and were where they lived before. Leopards don't change their spots. Let it lie, Let it die. Look for good in others. Try to remember that the mean ones were once little and loved by their mothers. Some terrible thing must have hurt them and has made them want to lash out a others and start trouble wherever they go. And they feel left out and picked on and think others gang up on them. It is sad and they are to be pitied.

Peace.
Poseur

Wildwood, FL

#851 Apr 24, 2014
That's good news, I understand Now, Just one, not a gob.
I'm gone.
Hoe to Look like an Idiot

Wildwood, FL

#852 Apr 24, 2014
Cynthia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. We all do too.
You are the perpetrator. Do you get it that the game is over?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) Jul 18 Monica 47
Auto repair Jul 17 David Price 1
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Jul 9 Pepsherwin 657
TOTV Love Fest Going On Now--- Here's the Team (Mar '14) Jul 4 Sanibel Sue 35
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion (Jan '16) Jul 2 Big Joe 24
mikethebike Jul 1 Hidey hoe 2
Storm drains Jun 26 bobby flay 2

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance