Saver

Ocala, FL

#484 Feb 10, 2014
I live in the Villages and have read TOTV since it started. It has always had bullies and cliques. However (maybe because I'm a man) I never liked the drama but rather real information. I have used it for who to hire. I have bought and sold on this site. I have great results on renting my villas. I like it so much better now that GG and her kind are not posting. If you want drama, or to argue, or to kiss up, start your own site. Course a group tried that and failed.

And yes, this many would not of posted on this thread, if there hadn't been a problem.

I like the forum the way it is today. If you want drama go someplace else to argue and bully. If you want info, go to Talk of the Villages.
LoriAnn

Anderson, IN

#485 Feb 10, 2014
I can't believe all the whining about gg hurting your fragile feelings. Like its her fault you need psychotherapy. Grow a set or pull up your big girl panties, which ever applies.
Rainman

Lady Lake, FL

#486 Feb 10, 2014
LoriAnn wrote:
I can't believe all the whining about gg hurting your fragile feelings. Like its her fault you need psychotherapy. Grow a set or pull up your big girl panties, which ever applies.
Don't see it as whining, just an opportunity to tell about an experience they had.:)

Your post is a lot like some of those on TOTV that are being discussed..Why does someone in IN cares about what is said here?
Rainman

Lady Lake, FL

#487 Feb 10, 2014
LoriAnn wrote:
Dang Sarah, you're all pleased with yourself for knowing gg birthday. Do you keep track of when she wipes her ass. Sounds like a good job for ya.
Real class, really good, should be proud.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#488 Feb 11, 2014
I agree. Some really ignorant people out there.
LoriAnn

Anderson, IN

#489 Feb 11, 2014
Gee rainman, you trying to hurt my feelings? You wanna dish, go ahead! I don't snivel like you. In fact, I can appreciate and enjoy a below the belt exchange. I assure you that I can take it, give it a shot. You haven't even witnessed classless yet. Did you know that some people own more than one home? Did you know that some people spend time at their second homes in places like Indiana, GASP! Just wait until June and I'll be in Michigan. That oughta send you over the edge. And, no worries cause I will soon be happily back to the bubble. Ooh,and back to the original question about why I care. It's pretty much none of your business. When you post and whine endlessly then you are inviting response. I wouldn't want to disappoint you. I use my real name, you don't. That pretty much makes you a gutless, spineless, gormless, directionless, neurotic, underachieving, snivelling, cowardly pile of smeg. No offence, but get real, man. Most eunuchs have got more balls than you!"
LoriAnn

Anderson, IN

#490 Feb 11, 2014
Visitor, visitor, visitor, now you're calling people ignorant. What's wrong sweetheart, did you drop your pacifier. You're a first class hater on others and all you can come up with is that!! I'm disappointed. Please try again. I'm at risk of being bored.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#491 Feb 11, 2014
Saver wrote:
I live in the Villages and have read TOTV since it started. It has always had bullies and cliques. However (maybe because I'm a man) I never liked the drama but rather real information. I have used it for who to hire. I have bought and sold on this site. I have great results on renting my villas. I like it so much better now that GG and her kind are not posting. If you want drama, or to argue, or to kiss up, start your own site. Course a group tried that and failed.
And yes, this many would not of posted on this thread, if there hadn't been a problem.
I like the forum the way it is today. If you want drama go someplace else to argue and bully. If you want info, go to Talk of the Villages.
Yes, interesting to see the people that used to post on TOTV, who stopped because of GG, and are back on again.
Rainman

Lady Lake, FL

#492 Feb 11, 2014
LoriAnn wrote:
Visitor, visitor, visitor, now you're calling people ignorant. What's wrong sweetheart, did you drop your pacifier. You're a first class hater on others and all you can come up with is that!! I'm disappointed. Please try again. I'm at risk of being bored.
I do hope your condition is treatable. seems you want to dish it out but go nuts if any comes back your way...
Rainman

Lady Lake, FL

#493 Feb 11, 2014
LoriAnn wrote:
Gee rainman, you trying to hurt my feelings? You wanna dish, go ahead! I don't snivel like you. In fact, I can appreciate and enjoy a below the belt exchange. I assure you that I can take it, give it a shot. You haven't even witnessed classless yet. Did you know that some people own more than one home? Did you know that some people spend time at their second homes in places like Indiana, GASP! Just wait until June and I'll be in Michigan. That oughta send you over the edge. And, no worries cause I will soon be happily back to the bubble. Ooh,and back to the original question about why I care. It's pretty much none of your business. When you post and whine endlessly then you are inviting response. I wouldn't want to disappoint you. I use my real name, you don't. That pretty much makes you a gutless, spineless, gormless, directionless, neurotic, underachieving, snivelling, cowardly pile of smeg. No offence, but get real, man. Most eunuchs have got more balls than you!"
Wow, you might really have a serious problem...cannot answer a reasonable question without totally losing it?
LoriAnn

Anderson, IN

#494 Feb 12, 2014
You consider yourself to be "reasonable" rainman. I realize you probably have to wait for your aricept to kick in before you reply each day. But, do you realize you just regurgitate snippets of what others say to you? Other than incessant whining you have nothing original to say. Do yourself a favor and stop trying to hurl insults at others. You just look pitiful. And, maybe my "condition" isn't treatable. You never know who you are sparing with online. Haters attract hate, soak it in!!
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#495 Feb 12, 2014
Rainman - word of advice. Don't feed the trolls. If no one responds, they lose interest and move on.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#496 Feb 12, 2014
I saw GG was back on TOTV this morning. Well, the respite didn't last long unfortunately.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#497 Feb 12, 2014
Interestingly, GG's post was one of her usual snarky "boy howdy" ones, that are put downs of other people, but I just went back on the site and notice that she edited it and changed it to just "good morning".
You Know Who I Am

Lady Lake, FL

#498 Feb 12, 2014
I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

You can bend but never break me
'cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

CHORUS

I am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But I'm still an embryo
With a long long way to go
Until I make my brother understand

Oh yes I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
If I have to I can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am woman
Oh, I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong

I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman
Hurt

Lady Lake, FL

#499 Feb 12, 2014
You Know Who I Am wrote:
I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again
Oh yes I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am woman
You can bend but never break me
'cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul
CHORUS
I am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But I'm still an embryo
With a long long way to go
Until I make my brother understand
Oh yes I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
If I have to I can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am woman
Oh, I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman
That's great, and welcome back. Now use that wisdom for good and don't hurt people. Don't share private emails and don't talk about people behind their backs. In fact, you might want to try to be more transparent and stop the PM's. They are getting you in trouble. No one will try to hurt you if you don't try to hurt them.
LoriAnn

Chicago, IL

#500 Feb 12, 2014
You are RIGHT visitor. I have lost interest. A troll would starve on the garbage you and rainman throw out there. Besides, at this point everything has been said. Lets recap. Rainman got his feeling hurt because he got beat up by a girl on totv. We know, We know! Visitor feels neglected and left out by an imagined "in crowd" on totv. We know, we know! Rainman thinks the moderators on totv treats everyone special except for him. We know, We know! Visitor reads every word gg utters and then complains when other people read and appreciate her posts, We know! Don't you think everyone has heard you by now. Lets close this thread or hijack it and talk about the bond or something. I'm going to head to totv and see what gracie is talking about.
Mary

Ocala, FL

#501 Feb 12, 2014
Sorry LoriAnn !! There are many, many, posters on this forum, not just two. It's an open forum. Thus this forum will go whatever way posters want to take it. You have no power or way to manipulate this thread like Gracie and friends do on TOTV. As is true of all threads on all forums , if you don't like what is being said, stop reading.
LoriAnn

Anderson, IN

#502 Feb 12, 2014
Okay Mary, lets talk! Ya got anything to say. Ooh and don't worry, I'll read every word.
Visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#503 Feb 12, 2014
GG has over 18 THOUSAND posts. Unbelievable. I think at least half mention The Villages and how wonderful she thinks it is. She also spends a lot of time telling people how she is not affiliated with The Villages. Yeah, right. He who doth protest too much….

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shower loofas (poufs) on cars in and around vil... 11 hr ocala_gem 29
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) 15 hr HELL ON EARTH 166
crime scene tape Sat Peter McMurray 1
Truth About FOX Fri Brad 31
God Apr 23 Joe 16
The Villages-News Apr 21 Megan 1
Totv political forum Apr 20 Joe 68
More from around the web

Summerfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]