Anybody try TalkOfTheVillages.com
luke

Leesburg, FL

#25 Dec 1, 2008
TOTV was a great site...I have been on for over a year. Recently, there was some "strife" caused by a few folks and it got kind of nasty. Some people were banned and then reinstated but a lot of the banned folks,although welcomed back, haven't come back. Now I find the sight extremely boring...all the fun has disappeared and for those of us who are seasoned members the informational aspect is old news. Several members have been named here as bullies...when in fact they were merely their expressing opinions. When other members took offense the admins started the banning process and it backfired because the banned individuals disappeared and the site is now a bore....IMHO
Talk Host

Lady Lake, FL

#26 Mar 6, 2009
Try TOTV now. Samhass,Chels,HB,Rhonda,Just Susan have either left the board or have been banned.
TOTV is back!
FlyByGuy

La Fayette, GA

#27 Mar 12, 2009
Maybe those people left because TOTV is
B O R I N G. My opinion.
Talk Host

Lady Lake, FL

#28 Mar 13, 2009
You can keep changing your name but you always end up from Lady Lake,Florida and you are one person. I know who you are. Give it up. TOTV is going to survive without you.

Since: Nov 08

Howell, MI

#29 Mar 13, 2009
First of all Talk Host, you are using the nickname that the TOTV's real Talk Host uses and I don't think he'd be too happy about that.

Furthermore, if what you say is true...that the bullies were banned...then that explains why you are no longer on TOTV and I am!

I know who you are Talk Host. Shame on you.
Talk Host

Lady Lake, FL

#30 Mar 14, 2009
Brightspot,
Sorry but you are wrong wrong!!!!!!! I am still on TOTV. I don't know who you think I am but I know you can be very nasty.

Howell, MI

#31 Mar 14, 2009
What I DO know is that you aren't Talk Host.
JLK

Lady Lake, FL

#32 Mar 14, 2009
The Talk Host posting here is not the Talk Host administrator at Talk of The Villages. If the TOPIX Talk Host wishes to pretend that he/she is me, then perhaps you could ask the TOPIX talk host to name a few of the radio stations he/she hosted Talk Shows on.

JLK Talk of The Villages Talk HOST

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Mar 09

Chicago, IL - The Villages, FL

#33 Mar 15, 2009
Oh dear, here comes one of the bullies. NO! I have not been banned. Marti if you think you're fooling anyone, you're dead wrong. Maybe you have one of your imaginary friends Alex or someone else playing with you, but how ever you're playing, there's one thing for sure -- you're not playing with a full deck!

This is NOT the true Talk Host, so I say that is akin with Identity Theft. I'd tread lightly sister, if I were you. I'm talking to you Marti, Best Mom, or whatever you're calling yourself nowadays.

“Live, Love, Laugh”

Since: Mar 09

Chicago, IL - The Villages, FL

#34 Mar 15, 2009
Just to make this clear. JLK IS the true Talk Host!
Talk Host

Summerfield, FL

#35 Mar 15, 2009
LOL...The hell I'm Not! I just finished my morning radio show! Hundreds have the right to the title of Talk Host. Hundreds listen to me everyday. Turn on the radio...you might be listening to me. I do know I am a host on TALK RADIO.
This sure is fun...showing you are not only nasty but dumb too!!! Time to fold em' girls.
A Villager

Summerfield, FL

#36 Mar 15, 2009
Brightspot and Chelesa,
Talk Host has a right to freedom of speech. Everyone is equal and everyone should be respected.

Howell, MI

#37 Mar 15, 2009
Marti...we know you are both Talk Host and A Villager...give it up!

Howell, MI

#38 Mar 15, 2009
Marti...with every post you post, with every new alias you devise, you are making yourself more and more less credible and questionable as to your intentions. People here are smart and you aren't fooling anyone. You are a mature, married, senior-aged adult with children...what happened to you along the way?
Cynthia

Leesburg, FL

#39 Mar 16, 2009
This person does this in a lot of forums and must not have a LIFE!!!!!!
Talk Host

Grand Island, FL

#40 Mar 16, 2009
LOL... I don't care what you little clique of nasty people say(Nobody Cares!) as I don't know who you are talking about... and I don't care.
This is great advertisizing for----TALK OF THE VILLAGES----good site.
This is fun. You are so easy to bait.
Talk Host

Grand Island, FL

#41 Mar 16, 2009
March 10,2008
This thread started.
TALK OF THE VILLAGES has been a great site for a long time! Had a problem with the little nasty group who keep posting on this thread. They went off and stated their own board in a backlash.

Howell, MI

#42 Mar 16, 2009
Marti...is there a positive side to your life? You are knee deep in negativity.

Also, I wonder why you chose Talk Host as another alias? Why don't you feel comfortable identifying yourself as to who you are and being consistent? Why do you feel it necessary to change aliases all the time? What are you afraid of and why are you trying to hide? You can't hide...we recognize you and your negative posts.

If you notice, I use only brightspot01 no matter what forum I am on. I am not embarrassed of who I am and have no reservations using my alias wherever I go. In fact, I want everyone to know who I am and I proudly register with the same alias.

Yes, Talk of the Villages is a great site. However, there is room for more than one forum and another forum has begun. Google is navigating the new site and it will be on their search engines soon.

Howell, MI

#43 Mar 16, 2009
OH, BTW...TOPIX, so-called "Talk Host"...please name a few of the radio stations you have hosted Talk shows on.

Be specific, please...per TOTV's REAL Talk Host's request.
Talk Host

Grand Island, FL

#44 Mar 17, 2009
Brightspot,
This is fun.You are so dumb!!!!LOL You are like a fish on a line. You have no control over me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) 21 hr Justme 618
How about the Villages having apartments for 55... Jan 14 Sss 1
shower loofas (poufs) on cars in and around vil... (Dec '14) Jan 9 RuffnReddy 47
Golf cart repair Dec 21 Tom 1
Help me find long lost friend! Dec 20 Bats2 3
Are the mail carriers allowed to accept christm... Dec 18 RuffnReddy 4
Talk of the villages political forum racism an... Dec '16 Me Two 4

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerfield Mortgages