Anybody try TalkOfTheVillages.com
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

#360 Dec 13, 2013
I know that I am better than a lot of people on topix and in The Villages, in general. I was just trying to have a real conversation. I'm very lonely since moving here and I am just trying to find some friends. Talk of The Villages will have to do since I can't find any intelligence on here. I'm leaving this site for good.
To all those who stay on here, I just have to say "Get a life"
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

#361 Dec 13, 2013
Dusty wrote:
I know that I am better than a lot of people on topix and in The Villages, in general. I was just trying to have a real conversation. I'm very lonely since moving here and I am just trying to find some friends. Talk of The Villages will have to do since I can't find any intelligence on here. I'm leaving this site for good.
To all those who stay on here, I just have to say "Get a life"
This is sad and very scary.

I did not post the referenced post. I, for what it is worth, contact my attorney who is a friend and a few computer friends to look at this for possible action
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

#362 Dec 13, 2013
Not to freak anyone out, but post 360 was not posted by me. Obviosly a sick person has some access to do things like this. I have a few computer folks working now trying to get IP address etc. Just thought all should know that there are problems on this site
Another Dusty

Ocala, FL

#363 Dec 13, 2013
Another Dusty here. Topix is all over the US in every town. Many locations have nothing but posts saying the rudest things possible, fighting etc. The secret is to ignore. Dusty must be Gracie or a good friend of Gracie. I guess Skyguy from TOTV. At least I got this back to TOTV. Have fun cyber bulling each other and Merry Christmas.
Peter

Lady Lake, FL

#364 Dec 13, 2013
TEST. 97385
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

#365 Dec 13, 2013
DUSTY is not Gravie....doesn't know Gracie or care.

What I do care about is the fraud in using my posting name

IP will tell
Dusty

Lady Lake, FL

#366 Dec 13, 2013
For the record, I not Peter posted number 364
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

#367 Dec 14, 2013
I hope they have psychiatrists in Lady Lake because from what I've been reading, there are quite a few posters on this forum who could use the help. Wow!
Richie lion

Lady Lake, FL

#368 Dec 15, 2013
Jack wrote:
Fran, They don't know the real Gracie. She's a real suck up and very needy so she makes her friends on the "Gracie board." She dominates the board by posting all the time. Has her own cyber world groupie set. I know a ton who quit that board because they can't stand her. But in the big scheme of things, who cares.
Gracie is just an old dried up bitty of a women. No one takes her serious.
MaryAnne

Lady Lake, FL

#369 Dec 15, 2013
Now all the religious fanatics are coming out on TOTV.
No fun anymore. Wish there was some real discussions.
I will try TOTV again after the holidays.
Mary

Lady Lake, FL

#370 Dec 17, 2013
How many people use their REAL name when posting on topix ?
My name is NOT Mary but I use it when I post. There are many other Mary's, but I don't care.
How about you?
Mary

Lady Lake, FL

#371 Dec 17, 2013
Richie lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gracie is just an old dried up bitty of a women. No one takes her serious.
LOL I think you meant old biddy.
LOU

Topsham, ME

#372 Dec 19, 2013
YOU ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF CACKLING OLE HENS WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT GOSSIP!
AM RETIRING TO FLORIDA BUT THE VILLAGES IS ABSOLUELY OFF MY LIST......
Pete

Ocala, FL

#373 Dec 20, 2013
We will miss you Lou. Last time I checked, I'm a rooster.
Santa

Ocala, FL

#374 Dec 21, 2013
We are all luckily to be here and have computers etc. The day is coming that many of us will leave this earth. I am thankful for Talk of the Villages and everything else. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas/Happy holidays.
Mary

Ocala, FL

#375 Dec 22, 2013
Another "Merry Christmas".
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

#376 Dec 22, 2013
And I certainly hope none of you gets coal from Santa!

Merry Merry Christmas!
DUSTY3

Brooklyn, NY

#377 Dec 25, 2013
LOU wrote:
YOU ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF CACKLING OLE HENS WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT GOSSIP!
AM RETIRING TO FLORIDA BUT THE VILLAGES IS ABSOLUELY OFF MY LIST......
Really you're going to decide where NOT to live based on topix. What a moron. The villages has 100,000 people About ten idiots post on topix. Check out talkofthevillages to see what about 30 other idiots have to say If you really want to see what the villages is like. GREAT PLace. Come visit for yourself. Or be a moron and keep looking at topix MERRY Christmas
DUSTY3

Brooklyn, NY

#378 Dec 26, 2013
Alexis wrote:
And I certainly hope none of you gets coal from Santa!
Merry Merry Christmas!
Alexis
You are one of the nastiest posters on topix so enjoy your coal. Merry Christmas to everyone else I had a wonderful day with my family Thank You very much. Let's hope everyone makes a New Years Resolution to be nicer on topix
Mary

Brooklyn, NY

#379 Dec 26, 2013
Mary wrote:
Another "Merry Christmas".
I did not post this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk of the villages bigotry 3 hr A Younger Villager 100
Kenya welcomes their native son Obama? Sun Alex 7
Domestic Terorits Sat John 10
where you Bufford's tree trimmers at? you know ... Jul 23 TheBLANKSmith 2
the villages star golf carts what a joke (Aug '14) Jul 21 Gilcrest Gimp 11
Year 1967 Wildwood Florida exit (Feb '14) Jul 21 David 4
Rude people of The Villages Jul 18 Andy 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Summerfield Mortgages