<quoted text>
Who's Marti ???L
The gig is up, Marti!
Sue

Lady Lake, FL

#281 Oct 19, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Marti stop it. You're starting to look silly.
LOL I knew it was Marti! She's the Troll! She doesn't care who she hurts! Will write anything under a fake name leaving destruction wherever she goes!
Dale

United States

#282 Oct 20, 2013
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I knew it was Marti! She's the Troll! She doesn't care who she hurts! Will write anything under a fake name leaving destruction wherever she goes!
Absolutely! Marti the Troll!
Joe

Ocala, FL

#283 Oct 21, 2013
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for a reply..Who's Marti ? Is she on TOTV ? I've never seen that name.
Jerry

Ocala, FL

#284 Oct 22, 2013
I agree Joe. Never heard of Marti but get to see way too MANY posts by GG. I bet the Marti is a red herring posted by Gracie and her friends to take attention away from GG. TOTV would be a nice forum if GG and friends would give it a break.
Ben

Hockessin, DE

#285 Oct 22, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I agree Joe. Never heard of Marti but get to see way too MANY posts by GG. I bet the Marti is a red herring posted by Gracie and her friends to take attention away from GG. TOTV would be a nice forum if GG and friends would give it a break.
Hardly. Marti is a well-known Troll....on this forum and TOTV.
Joe

Ocala, FL

#286 Oct 22, 2013
Jerry wrote:
I agree.GG is the pits. Many more people would participate in TOTV if it weren't for her butting in all the time. But GG has been trashed enough here on topix.
I'm asking....who else do people hate on TOTV.
My runners up are senior citizen and kitty gilchrist. How about you ?
Carl

United States

#287 Oct 22, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.GG is the pits. Many more people would participate in TOTV if it weren't for her butting in all the time. But GG has been trashed enough here on topix.
I'm asking....who else do people hate on TOTV.
My runners up are senior citizen and kitty gilchrist. How about you ?
What s stupid question!
Jerry

Ocala, FL

#288 Oct 22, 2013
Good question Joe. I agree with your choices
Joe

Ocala, FL

#289 Oct 22, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
What s stupid question!
There are no stupid questions. This is topix. I want to know if anyone agrees with me or has different people who they hate on TOTV....that IS the topic here..TOTV. Are you on TOTV ? What is your name on there ? I bet I don't like you on TOTV either. Nobody would ever get on TOTV and say a question was stupid. It 's a tamer atmosphere on there.
Art

Lady Lake, FL

#290 Oct 22, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no stupid questions. This is topix. I want to know if anyone agrees with me or has different people who they hate on TOTV....that IS the topic here..TOTV. Are you on TOTV ? What is your name on there ? I bet I don't like you on TOTV either. Nobody would ever get on TOTV and say a question was stupid. It 's a tamer atmosphere on there.
That was a STUPID question!!!!! Give me a break!
Joe

Ocala, FL

#291 Oct 23, 2013
Art wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a STUPID question!!!!! Give me a break!
Again, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people. Take a look in the mirror, stupid.
Now, let's get back to the topic at hand ....TALK OF THE VILLAGES...are any of you on there ?
If so, whose posts do you dislike the most ?
Art

Lady Lake, FL

#292 Oct 24, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people. Take a look in the mirror, stupid.
Now, let's get back to the topic at hand ....TALK OF THE VILLAGES...are any of you on there ?
If so, whose posts do you dislike the most ?
I'll match you and raise you five.
Who do you LIKE over on TOTV.
I really like Pooh. She is fair, writes good posts and has a cute sense of humor.
Joe

Ocala, FL

#293 Oct 24, 2013
Art wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll match you and raise you five.
Who do you LIKE over on TOTV.
I really like Pooh. She is fair, writes good posts and has a cute sense of humor.
I like patty55. She's is very funny.
jimbo seems like an interesting guy. He always as a project going on. Can't wait for his solar golf cart to be done.
billnbrillo always gives helpful and factual info.
Plenty more.
Art

Lady Lake, FL

#294 Oct 24, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I like patty55. She's is very funny.
jimbo seems like an interesting guy. He always as a project going on. Can't wait for his solar golf cart to be done.
billnbrillo always gives helpful and factual info.
Plenty more.
I like Bill'nBrillo, too. PTurner is always fair and informative. But you know who I really miss? Remember VillageGirl? She was soooo funny! I wonder what happened to her?
Joe

Ocala, FL

#295 Oct 25, 2013
Art wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Bill'nBrillo, too. PTurner is always fair and informative. But you know who I really miss? Remember VillageGirl? She was soooo funny! I wonder what happened to her?
Don't remember her so I checked. The Village girl hasn't posted since May 2012. I didn't join TOTV until Jan 2013. We need more funny people on there. A lot of people are way too serious. I hate when someone starts a thread that seems fairly light and interesting and then someone else jumps in and takes it in a whole new negative direction. There definitely are some spoilers on TOTV.
Jack

Ocala, FL

#296 Oct 25, 2013
I've been reading it off and on since its beginning but I don' remember Village Girl either. I think its become quite a place to sell and buy...kinda a Craig's list for the Villages
Joe

Ocala, FL

#297 Oct 25, 2013
Jack wrote:
I've been reading it off and on since its beginning but I don' remember Village Girl either. I think its become quite a place to sell and buy...kinda a Craig's list for the Villages
I agree. Some days are worse than others but you can get a lot of good info on there too.
Jack

Ocala, FL

#298 Oct 25, 2013
I agree.
Jack

Lady Lake, FL

#299 Oct 26, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Some days are worse than others but you can get a lot of good info on there too.
Why are you on here.... Most of the time you act like a bitchy girl! Do you just come on here to troll?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged for bilking elderly over ac system ... 2 hr Marvin 1
Defense against Zika 2 hr Soddy 4
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Aug 21 Just me 430
Home sales in The Villages slowing down Aug 21 Morgan 1
News Democrat asks Villages to stop playing Hillary ... Aug 19 Mikey 6
Hillery the lier Aug 18 Fido 5
News STDs Running Rampant In Retirement Community (May '06) Aug 11 Bugger 111

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance