|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

MaryEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, you never said Gracie was nasty...just sarcastic and barb throwing and NOSEY.
Gracie has never been nasty to me. I just read her posts and see how nasty she is to others. She invited me to her house a while back but I had no intention of going because she gave me the impression that she was just being nosey. I have never met her personally but don't have any interest in meeting her. I certainly wouldn't go to her house and then dis her on here.
You are responding as if I were talking about you. Oh wait....
MaryEllen

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right! Gracie is looking pretty sweet to me right now.
I am just calling it as I see it. You seem like a two faced b***h. Hope GracieGirl finds out about this website and turns on you. That would be fun to watch. You're right, Gracie is looking REALLY NICE....compared to you.
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

MaryEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just calling it as I see it. You seem like a two faced b***h. Hope GracieGirl finds out about this website and turns on you. That would be fun to watch. You're right, Gracie is looking REALLY NICE....compared to you.
I agree with you, MaryEllen. If you go to Gracie's party, you should be sticking up for her, not coming on here and talking negatively about your hostess. I'm sure GracieGirl would be shocked to find out that someone who came to her home as a guest, went behind her back and wrote negatively about her on the same day. Such disrespect. What wrong with people today ?
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Did you ladies not notice that GracieGirl didn't invite her "friends" to this party? She invited a bunch of strangers to her home.

The party was mostly to show off her home. Which is actually very lovely.

I said she was "the perfect hostess" and suggested she "appeared nosey" and you ladies are about to have a nervous breakdown. Ladies and I do use that term loosely, get a grip!
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Kitty wrote:
Did you ladies not notice that GracieGirl didn't invite her "friends" to this party? She invited a bunch of strangers to her home.
The party was mostly to show off her home. Which is actually very lovely.
I said she was "the perfect hostess" and suggested she "appeared nosey" and you ladies are about to have a nervous breakdown. Ladies and I do use that term loosely, get a grip!
You can try to justify it all you want, but what you did was WRONG...on so many levels. But, if you can sleep well at night...you go for it. A LADY would never accept an invitation into someone home if she was going to badmouth her on another website. I didn't see you post on TOTV that you thought GG apeared NOSEY. Certainly nobody is having a nervous breakdown over your selfish, rude actions.
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to justify it all you want, but what you did was WRONG...on so many levels. But, if you can sleep well at night...you go for it. A LADY would never accept an invitation into someone home if she was going to badmouth her on another website. I didn't see you post on TOTV that you thought GG apeared NOSEY. Certainly nobody is having a nervous breakdown over your selfish, rude actions.
Not justifying, laughing at you.
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not justifying, laughing at you.
You are very childish. I am liking GracieGirl more and more.
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

MaryEllen, I would take GracieGirl as a friend over you any day of the week. What the heck has she done to you to make you so angry and bitter? She is a lovely lady ...unlike you!
MaryEllen

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Alexis wrote:
MaryEllen, I would take GracieGirl as a friend over you any day of the week. What the heck has she done to you to make you so angry and bitter? She is a lovely lady ...unlike you!
First of all, you don't know me, so you judging me is very telling.
I am a lovely lady. You are an idiot. You say you have friends in common with GracieGirl. These friends tell you that GG disses you behind your back and you still stick up for her. Have you not left high school behind yet ? Do you still feel the need to be accepted by everyone (including those you obviously don't like you ?)
Grow up. You can CERTAINLY have GG for a friend...she doesn't want you.
I am only angry at idiots like you who come on topix and complain about others and then go smile to their faces.
You're not 16 anymore...you're probably more like 66...or 76. Why can't you just tell GRACIE what you think of her and NOT bother telling everyone on topix...that doesn't care. You are childish and immature.
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

"You are childish and immature".
Look in the mirror, sweetie.
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Sarah wrote:
So when is Gracie's party ? I know it's in October, but what date ?
Hope someone comes back here and reports on what Gracie is like in person.
And her husband and daughter, too. I can't imagine what they must be like.
Oh no, you came back and told me, you must be the worst person in the world. Hypocritical? Just a little. OK, maybe a lot.
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, you came back and told me, you must be the worst person in the world. Hypocritical? Just a little. OK, maybe a lot.
You need to reread the posts. Nobody ever said you were the worst person in the world. Who are you replying to ? You're the hypocritical bitch. Read GG 16,000 posts before your next comment ! Thanks, sweetie.
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

It's always been said that when people call others names such as you do, it shows a lack of education. I'm still laughing.
Another Gracie Victim

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh Boy! Why is everybody being so mean to each other.

I don't think 1600 posts is a good thing. There is so much to do in the Villages.

Even with all I have going on, I find I have time to volunteer.

GG was very mean to me. Plus I really don't like people who are two faced. Now back to TOTV. Please don't flame me. I only check this site once in a while.
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Another Gracie Victim wrote:
Oh Boy! Why is everybody being so mean to each other.
I don't think 1600 posts is a good thing. There is so much to do in the Villages.
Even with all I have going on, I find I have time to volunteer.
GG was very mean to me. Plus I really don't like people who are two faced. Now back to TOTV. Please don't flame me. I only check this site once in a while.
I think I have explained why I thing GracieGirl has so many posts. She has a severely mentally disabled daughter who she takes loving care of. You may volunteer but she spends much of her time taking care of her sweet daughter.

Can you kindly tell me how GracieGirl was mean to you?

I find it very interesting that I have asked over and over again for examples of GracieGirl's mean and/or nasty posts. No one has been able to give me examples.

If you asked me to give you examples for GracieGirl's nice and positive posts, I would have no problem giving you many, many examples.
Another Gracie viictim

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Guess you can't read and like to fight. Guess you like to flame. Guess you didn't read my other post. I don't have time for flames.
Kitty

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

I simply can't for the life of me, figure out why these women can't get along with Gracie, they are all such nice women and easy to get along with.

hnmmmmm.......... I wonder..........
Alexis

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Kitty wrote:
I simply can't for the life of me, figure out why these women can't get along with Gracie, they are all such nice women and easy to get along with.
hnmmmmm.......... I wonder..........
Yeah Kitty..........why oh why don't they like GracieGirl?

Gracie is so mean and they are so sweet!?!

Unreal!
Patty

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Another Gracie viictim wrote:
Guess you can't read and like to fight. Guess you like to flame. Guess you didn't read my other post. I don't have time for flames.
Kitty and Alexis are just trying to rattle you. Don't fall for it. They are what we call trolls. They just go on websites and try to get a rise out of people and then call them names and laugh. They sound like bored teenagers. I doubt if they know Gracie at all. They keep asking for examples of Gracie's mean posts..all they need to do is read TOTV..like you said. But, they are unwilling or unable to do that.
Alexis

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitty and Alexis are just trying to rattle you. Don't fall for it. They are what we call trolls. They just go on websites and try to get a rise out of people and then call them names and laugh. They sound like bored teenagers. I doubt if they know Gracie at all. They keep asking for examples of Gracie's mean posts..all they need to do is read TOTV..like you said. But, they are unwilling or unable to do that.
If you only knew!!!

Still can't give me examples, can you? Interesting!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Summerfield Discussions

Search the Summerfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 14 min Panamaed 2,632
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 49 min TBK 8
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr Hung n horny 1,839
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 404
GG is back in full BS mode 3 hr Cynthia from Leesburg 40
Patty 55 is AngieFox10 Sat Horatio Hornblower 29
Debate: Marijuana - The Villages, FL (Sep '10) Apr 13 Bernie 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Summerfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Summerfield People Search