Next Last
Mary

Eustis, FL

#22 Jul 6, 2014
Yeah right Gracie

Since: Jul 14

Lady Lake, FL

#23 Jul 6, 2014
At least he appears to be staying away from here. I went over there and he, meaning Lou, and his cronies are making such fools of themselves on this Supreme Court ruling.

Seems the left must always have some group that is being so taken advantage of and they begin the whining and most amazingly is how these zealous robots who repeat ONLY what they are told to repeat just do not care to be informed.

This decision has NO impact, NONE yet this screaming is meant to get that base who will follow the shrieking to wherever they are pulled by the nose.

Lou, and a few others will follow that noise into the ocean if MSNBC and a few others say they should. They NEVER complain about the current law not being enforced, which boggles my mind

Read today's Washington Post..even NY Times and you will see this is not the issue these big mouths make it to be.

What a country now....we only follow US law if it suits us politically...

Anyway all of them over there voicing almost word for word, phrase for phrase, the MSNBC hate monologues should be embarrassed.

Lady Lake, FL

#24 Jul 6, 2014
Mary wrote:
Yeah right Gracie
She, whomever, is right. He is back on there.
Mary

Eustis, FL

#25 Jul 6, 2014
Yea, right Gracie

Lady Lake, FL

#26 Jul 6, 2014
Mary wrote:
Yea, right Gracie
WOW...you are thick !!!

He is posting on TOTV under the name of 44Ruger !

I am not Gracie, do not know Gracie, dont care about Gracie and to whomever you might be and whatever your agenda might be, I would get another little game because you are making a fool of yourself.
Veteran

Lady Lake, FL

#27 Jul 6, 2014
Visitor wrote:
I am one who defended TOTV. After reading the thread concerning the fellow arrested for having sex on the square, I am convinced that the posters on there are such a VERY VERY SMALL MINORITY of Villages residents.
No Village resident I am aware of could be so judgemental of people in most cases, and then with NO knowledge of any facts actually criticize the judge for a stiff sentence as the are doing. Shallow people with too much times on their hands. Actually congratulating somebody for a lot of posts.
These people who are so angry at this judge were almost the same who prejudge folks always....Zimmerman for one was done in on day one on that board, and I am not defending him..simply pointing out how judgemental these people are.
Has to be a very small minority of actual residents...I know many people, and these posters do not represent The Villages.
This TOTV is a private club where they can judge others, and pat themselves on the back for whatever it might be.
I have read that forum for years, but not the discussion facet, and now after reading....THESE ARE NOT MY NEIGHBORS. These people are simply a few cranky! opinionated, judgemental people who by the way seem to be made up of a ton of people who do not even live here or do so for only a few months.
They do not even read other peoples posts..you can tell by the repition....they follow each other around..you can find the same posters defending the same posters.
Sorry for this message, but I just had to say what I bet a bunch of others have thought about this small little group of people. That means those who consistently engage, judge, rate, start rumors and congratulate each other.
If I didn't live here, and found TOTV before visiting, I would never set foot in this place. It presents my hometown in such a negative way.
This is a good example of the clicks etc. Just not worth the effort to even try to post a reasonable thought on TOTV unless this little group approves...

http://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villa...

Lady Lake, FL

#28 Jul 6, 2014
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good example of the clicks etc. Just not worth the effort to even try to post a reasonable thought on TOTV unless this little group approves...
http://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villa...
If you are speaking of the inherent need to pat each other on the back, I agree.

These folks really do feel "above the crowd" even though a very minor and very negative influence on The Villages.

As I said, if I read TOTV before visiting The Villages, would not be here. Those discussions are a real turn off even though I do believe they have good intentions. They do not realize how they come across.

But, to each his own and they love themselves and that is what is important !
Mary

Eustis, FL

#29 Jul 7, 2014
I hope Lou keeps posting Gracie. He's just one of many that's fed up with your underhanded tactics.

Lady Lake, FL

#30 Jul 7, 2014
Mary wrote:
I hope Lou keeps posting Gracie. He's just one of many that's fed up with your underhanded tactics.
Tired of the Gracie stuff !!

Give us one specific example of what she has done to you...OR....

Just keep quiet.

So easy like children on the playground to make these claims....put up or shut up !!
visitor

Lady Lake, FL

#31 Jul 7, 2014
Dusty123 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are speaking of the inherent need to pat each other on the back, I agree.
These folks really do feel "above the crowd" even though a very minor and very negative influence on The Villages.
As I said, if I read TOTV before visiting The Villages, would not be here. Those discussions are a real turn off even though I do believe they have good intentions. They do not realize how they come across.
But, to each his own and they love themselves and that is what is important !
They can love themselves over there. Hate it when they come over here. You would think they'd realize they're not wanted and just go away. But they have too much fun stirring the pot.
Mary

Eustis, FL

#32 Jul 11, 2014
Dusty123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired of the Gracie stuff !!
Give us one specific example of what she has done to you...OR....
Just keep quiet.
So easy like children on the playground to make these claims....put up or shut up !!
Yes, Gracie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defense against Zika 6 hr Just me 3
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Sun Just me 430
Home sales in The Villages slowing down Aug 21 Morgan 1
News Democrat asks Villages to stop playing Hillary ... Aug 19 Mikey 6
Hillery the lier Aug 18 Fido 5
News STDs Running Rampant In Retirement Community (May '06) Aug 11 Bugger 111
Trouble At Stonecrest (Oct '12) Aug 8 Slamming Sam 34

Summerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance